Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,133 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose (1149 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Iā€™m Not In A Hurry To Die ā€“ Governor Okorocha / President Buhari Did Not Say He Was Saying Rubbish During Campaign - Cola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by eleburu(f): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose was the guest on OrangeFM where he speaks that he didn't say president buhari will die, that he didn't have the power to kill anybody.
Read his full speech on OrangeFM
1. I stand by my decision on ban on activities of the herdsmen in Ekiti.
2. I did not say Buhari should die, I don't have the power to kill. Whatever I say, I always stand by it.
3. I've never met Dasuki, all petitions against Fayemi and APC, nobody is acting upon. Once you are in APC, you become an automatic saint.
4. The poor will be the one to suffer the actions of President Buhari.
5. Most of my predictions have come to pass.
6. Nepotism is the order of the day. This is unacceptable, we must continue to speak against it.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/i-did-not-say-buhari-should-die.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by EEZe(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
But you almost killed him with your words

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by Juxtified(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
The lyrics are now being remixed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by judecares1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fayose won't kill Buhari but d truth wich Fayose told him is d one killing him
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by OlujobaSamuel: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
no you didn't, you only advertised his death ahead of time. ediot son of a pamper wearing mum bringing shame to a noble state.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by Tolexander: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
What about the picture advert from you prior to the general election, placing Buhari below Muritala Ramat Muhammed, Sani Abacha and Umar Yardua?

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by emeraldknytt(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
EEZe:
But you almost killed him with your words
If words were swords, no NLer would live to see the end of the day grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by judecares1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
emeraldknytt:
[color=006600] If words were swords, no NLer would live to see the end of the day grin[/color]

Wen amechi insulted GEJ,did GEJ Die?
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by rusher14: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
judecares1:

Wen amechi insulted GEJ,did GEJ Die?

Please remind us what Amaechi said.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by GoodofNaija: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
judecares1:
Fayose won't kill Buhari but d truth wich Fayose told him is d one killing him

What's dis one saying
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by GoodofNaija: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Peace of mind has left fayose.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by nerodenero: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fayose means every letter in the word UNSTABLE.

His boldness is foolishness.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by MalcoImX: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
How is it Buhari's problem that you'll continue to stand on your ban on herdsmen? The herdsmen were there before Buhari and will continue to be there when he's no more there?

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by Samtob90(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoodofNaija:

What's dis one saying
Absolute nonsense
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose by superstar1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
The rabid unchained mad dog of Ekiti thinks we have forgotten his centre page advert, where he was showing head of states that died in office.

You can forget, but Google never forgets.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Not Blame Buhari - CIA / Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayers ā€“ APC Aspirant Blasts After Losing Primary / People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.