Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerians Must Begin To Fear The Idea Of Entrepreneurship Esp Importation! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Must Begin To Fear The Idea Of Entrepreneurship Esp Importation! (469 Views)

10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today / Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Begin To Fear The Idea Of Entrepreneurship Esp Importation! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
I wont come here to start preaching to you or writing long epistles. My reasons are very simple!

(1) Investing your money into importation right now is like dashing government money. Because you will buy dollars at high price from them, bring in goods at costly price, pay import duties at costly price and take it to the final consumers... Who are finding it hard to feed... Not to talk of buying imported materials! Be warned!

(2) Agriculture, Farming, Handwork or Artisans (Barbing, Mechanic, Electrician, Mason, People that throw away dustbin)... These proffessions are the way forward!

(3) Opening A Restaurant right now is also good... Because lazy folks who are tired to cook at home will always patronise you!! People Must Eat... Whether economy bad or not! Thats why Farmers are smiling to the bank everyday!. Please Listen to me oo!

(4) Opening a provision store to sell stuffs like Milk, Soft drinks, Biscuits, Soaps, Detergent, Pure Water, Bread, Eggs... Serious money. People must eat.

I drop my pen... Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Begin To Fear The Idea Of Entrepreneurship Esp Importation! by eph12(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
I honestly don't see any future in importation

(1) (Reply)

Buy Google Plus Shares Online And Expand Your Business Worldwide / Help! Can't Confirm My Nigeria Paypal / I Will Jail You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.