Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! (472 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! by Vick4rill(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
please i dont want anybody to misunderstand me, or think that i am here to campaign for anybody. infact usually i dont give a damn about this Mr Nairaland of a thing. but i ve no option than to succumb when some few intelligent people i knw strt contesting. what am i trying to imply, the name vizkiz ring and passed a negative message as the blunt rude guy, who bashes women around... the truth is that no doubt vizkiz is a basher. bt does that deduce the fact, that he is always saying the truth and passing a message when he bashes? the answer is No... vizkiz possesed the honesty and sincererity of a leader. he is not like some who pretends and hide their true colours all in the name of obtaining favour frm people. this exactly is how our politicians deceive us in present day politics. u will never know their true colours untill they assume power. talking of bashing do u knw hw many gals that might ve taking the right step due to vizkiz.?? try and get my point nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! by slimthugchimee(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
.... angry

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! by Kenneth205(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Okay! ................next kiss kiss kiss
Re: Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! by SweetieConstie(f): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
OP, Keep calm and VOTE FYNESTBOI... grinwink
Re: Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! by vicstar(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
• • • • • OP am so happy for you, for being a wiseman cheesy grin so I urge you to stick to ya wisdom cool
Re: Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! by Franchise21(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wetin OP dey yarn seff? grin

1 Like

Re: Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Not in this lifetime.. Never. won't vote him.

2 Likes

Re: Only The Wise Will Vote Vizkiz As Mr Nairaland!! by VoteFynestboi(f): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart Marries Sweetheart, Eniko Parrish In Santa Barbara / Hilarious Video Preacher You May Now Kiss The Bride1 / Money Speaking Speaking - Couple Steps On Money On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.