Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (37859 Views)

Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Mikylopez(f): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=Sunofgod post=47980110]I pity the man....[/quote\] I doubt your I.q is above 0.02%

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Azord(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
ALL THIS DAYS U EVEN GET HUSBAND AND NOBODY KNOW
MONEY WAKAH !!_!
HAPPY ANIVERSWY!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by bikefab(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
The woman that took care of what buhari and his bunch of senile folks are battling with.

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by HopeAlive14(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Happy Marriage Anniversary, Ikemba and Mrs Iweala.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by BAILMONEY: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Celebration of great love! This woman is truly a woman of substance.

Congratulations Ma....God will continue to keep your home
WOMAN OF TIMBER AND CALIBER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by obuneme: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jombojombo:
That's our mummy... The best Economist so far in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Zombies (Afonjas) over to you tongue
BIMBO
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by berrystunn(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Education is the key

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by shizzleStar: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sunofgod:
I pity the man....
scratchface ewedu eating chimp from oduduwanker brown roof republic

Pity him not, pity rather your fellow amala munching brownroof afonjas

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by omooba969(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
BAILMONEY:
WOMAN OF TIMBER AND CALIBER.

Wot of woman of mahogany & coconut. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Jaconja: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow this great I am pursuing you on that

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Niseamaka(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
omooba969:
Nigerians always celebrate mediocrity, making subject out of meaningless arrangement.

Nigerians & short memory are like 22, they have suddenly forgotten the kind of wish-wash economy NOI, GEJ & the crew presided over dishing out positive figures in economic reports & giving gullible Nigerians false sense of security.

cheesy cheesy cheesy...laughing in Chinese!

Here we are praising this criminal who definitely partook in mismanaging & looting of our treasury. Someone like NGOZI IWEALA should by now be answering questions before Economic Crime Panels on her fvckn role in govt.

Right now we have bunch of empty heads in power again who cannot even turn things around, only playing politics of envy. Sense of urgency on alleviating the sufferings on Nigerians seem not to be on the agenda ATM.

We Nigerians are surely the architect of our own misery...suffering & smiling! cool

Young fella, why so much anger, do not blame your misery on government or anyone else, it is not the government that made the okonji-iweala's super successful, it's good education and hard work. Stop waiting on the government for anything, take the bull by the horn, your destiny is in your own hands.

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by shizzleStar: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
omooba969:
Nigerians always celebrate mediocrity, making subject out of meaningless arrangement.

Nigerians & short memory are like 22, they have suddenly forgotten the kind of wish-wash economy NOI, GEJ & the crew presided over dishing out positive figures in economic reports & giving gullible Nigerians false sense of security.

cheesy cheesy cheesy...laughing in Chinese!

Here we are praising this criminal who definitely partook in mismanaging & looting of our treasury. Someone like NGOZI IWEALA should by now be answering questions before Economic Crime Panels on her fvckn role in govt.

Right now we have bunch of empty heads in power again who cannot even turn things around, only playing politics of envy. Sense of urgency on alleviating the sufferings on Nigerians seem not to be on the agenda ATM.

We Nigerians are surely the architect of our own misery...suffering & smiling! cool
Afonja +Zombie = Unparalleled stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by omooba969(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Niseamaka:

Young fella, why so much anger, do not blame your misery on government or anyone else, it is not the government that made the okonji-iweala's super successful, it's good education and hard work. Stop waiting on the government for anything, take the bull by the horn, your destiny is in your own hands.

If I be silent on the govt & fail to hold same to account, it would seemingly be an admission that govt has no responsibility for my welfare.

If I be silent on the govt & fail to hold same to account, it would be that another VOICE has been silenced by the govt's instrument of repression.

If I be silent who is ready to speak up for me!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by flokii: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Happy anniversary to them..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by BAILMONEY: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
omooba969:

Wot of woman of mahogany & coconut. Mtcheeew
[size=30]YORUBAS ARE---------- FILL IN THE BLANK SPACE WITH CORRECT ANSWER[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by omooba969(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
shizzleStar:
Afonja +Zombie = Unparalleled stupidity

Whether or not your future & that of your unborn children is mortgaged is oblivious to you.

From all indications it appears you are driven by sentiments & have refused to engage your conscience. cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Mummy we love you
Wait. Your monicker means 'God farted and covered you with the fart. Right?' Or ' God took out of your sobo drink'

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Slimpotter(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
knostbrown01:
Erstwhile Nigerian Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and her husband, Ikemba Iweala are celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary today. 

The couple have 4 children. Their son,Uzodimma Iweala, the author of the novel 'Beasts of No Nation'.took to his Instagram today, to celebrate his parents.

"Happy 37 years of marriage to my wonderful parents who seem to have taken this whole kids out of the house thing extra serious." he wrote "My siblings and I just get selfies of them now with captions like Enjoying watching President Obama speak at the #dncconvention. Okay oooo! Enjoyment! I couldn't ask for more wonderful
parents or a more perfect example of how you live through life's triumphs and challenges with someone you love. Happy Anniversary! And please take me with you on your next trip"
Source:
http://freedomnewsng..co.ke/2016/07/okonjo-iweala-and-husband-ikemba.html?m=1:
wink
knostbrown01:
Erstwhile Nigerian Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and her husband, Ikemba Iweala are celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary today. 

The couple have 4 children. Their son,Uzodimma Iweala, the author of the novel 'Beasts of No Nation'.took to his Instagram today, to celebrate his parents.

"Happy 37 years of marriage to my wonderful parents who seem to have taken this whole kids out of the house thing extra serious." he wrote "My siblings and I just get selfies of them now with captions like Enjoying watching President Obama speak at the #dncconvention. Okay oooo! Enjoyment! I couldn't ask for more wonderful
parents or a more perfect example of how you live through life's triumphs and challenges with someone you love. Happy Anniversary! And please take me with you on your next trip"
Source:
http://freedomnewsng..co.ke/2016/07/okonjo-iweala-and-husband-ikemba.html?m=1:
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Slimpotter(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Wait. Your monicker means 'God farted and covered you with the fart. Right?' Or ' God took out of your sobo drink'
bros y na
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Kenekingz: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Ejefash(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good woman is hard to find,congratulations mr Iweala for finding one,may God grant u people more years in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by AreaFada2: 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Great woman.

She has done her part for 9ja.

Those who say she did poorly, let them try too. Posterity will be the ultimate judge.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Tisham20(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
congratulations
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Mama ti won ti lapa( in Olamide's voice )
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by banmee(m): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2016
2eggs1goal:
Ladies of nowadays should take note, thats how things are done and not by changing men every year. enough said.!!!!
Small pikin post. If one spouse is trying to change the other unduly, it is a failure on both of them. Not on one. As if a man is a robot. You talk as if it is only one person in a marriage. Why didn't you say "Men of nowadays should take note, thats how things are done and not by changing women every year. enough said.!!!!". Your comment is an insult to men who know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by therealchase(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2016
2eggs1goal:
Ladies of nowadays should take note, thats how things are done and not by changing men every year. enough said.!!!!
Lmao tell them!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 29, 2016
sorry to digress but how do i delete a thread?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by smileysmiles(f): 1:39am On Jul 29, 2016
2eggs1goal:

You sound as if only ladies are guilty of this. Relationships take effort from both parties. If the ladies don't change men but the men change them nko? wink wink

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by brovkhovich: 2:09am On Jul 29, 2016
This so called woman blind Nigeria with her personal life degree

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Too much money is worrying both of them

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by yomz1e(m): 2:44am On Jul 29, 2016
The secrete behind the marriage is money.. No love without money and in her case she had the money of a whole nation .. Trillions of it so for a trillion Naira, I would commit too. To me she is not an epitome of integrity, she's played a pivotal role in the mismanagement of our money, she should have resigned and not take part in GEJ epic fraud and corruption

Who can turn their back on a purse full of trillion Naira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.