Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (37674 Views)

Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by remikunle: 2:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Always give thank to God
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by shamecurls(m): 3:02am On Jul 29, 2016
canDy4eva:
I tap frm ur grace ma!

Hello!

Its not a plumbing or electrical work!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Emyogalanya: 3:17am On Jul 29, 2016
We at igboland celebrate u congrats . United nations take note of negative nigerian comments against her tribe and person and not that she is incompetent
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by opribo(m): 3:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Now it may seem some Ibo women like to pocket their husbands and look like the head, but that's not right.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by umuokezie(m): 3:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Sultanchidi:
Y? Oh sorry i forgot

U ar a classified ZOMBIE
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Seungid1(f): 3:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by KingsleyCEO: 3:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Bubu and his fans will be like she is a thief. She stole 30 trillion and the woman keeps shinning and shinning, this is what i call they can't talk life out of you. They can only talk because na them get their mouth.

Shine on ma, we love you. Since you left Bubu and his team are doing a nice job with the economy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by freeze001(f): 4:21am On Jul 29, 2016
yomz1e:
The secrete behind the marriage is money.. No love without money and in her case she had the money of a whole nation .. Trillions of it so for a trillion Naira, I would commit too. To me she is not an epitome of integrity, she's played a pivotal role in the mismanagement of our money, she should have resigned and not take part in GEJ epic fraud and corruption

Who can turn their back on a purse full of trillion Naira?

Listen, or read: Okonjo Iweala was already an accomplished professional before venturing into Nigerian politics. Her husband is also well established in his field and not in any way dependent on his wife for income; they are jointly and severally wealthy in their own rights. That u have highly incompetent hands now trashing d economy does not mean she is at fault and that she stole trillions according to you. All the crappy allegations by the Adams Oshi and some elements in d govt of d day, did she not respond to all and silence them with facts? She was long married and already had he children attending the world No 1 school, Harvard. Nigeria is not the reason her marriage has lasted this long and it is not predicated on politics! Celebrate her and pray for a long life and successful marriage or shut it! She is entitled to every dime she has!

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by poiu77: 4:25am On Jul 29, 2016
cool

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by GeeGee98: 4:35am On Jul 29, 2016
I really dunno why but I so much love this woman- maybe because of her intelligence.
Happy Anniversary ma'am..

But where is your head tie nau ??
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Hazlett1988: 5:12am On Jul 29, 2016
omooba969:
Nigerians always celebrate mediocrity, making subject out of meaningless arrangement.

Nigerians & short memory are like 22, they have suddenly forgotten the kind of wish-wash economy NOI, GEJ & the crew presided over dishing out positive figures in economic reports & giving gullible Nigerians false sense of security.

cheesy cheesy cheesy...laughing in Chinese!

Here we are praising this criminal who definitely partook in mismanaging & looting of our treasury. Someone like NGOZI IWEALA should by now be answering questions before Economic Crime Panels on her fvckn role in govt.

Right now we have bunch of empty heads in power again who cannot even turn things around, only playing politics of envy. Sense of urgency on alleviating the sufferings on Nigerians seem not to be on the agenda ATM.

We Nigerians are surely the architect of our own misery...suffering & smiling! cool
I'm sure you an ass who keep looking backward, when she was there our economy was better were is your economy now? If she among the loter as u said the EFCT would have called her for questioning, I'm just waste my time replying you

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Henrypius: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by masterconfam(m): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2016
i observe una
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by tuto: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2016
if the marriage is 37 years old,how old is the first child,is he 37 yrs old now if he is not,was he then born out of wedluck?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by helovesme(f): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Wasn't her husband involved in a major adultery scandal some few years ago?

He was caught having sex or so with a nurse at a hospital car park. Lol. The lady also extorted money from him.

http://www.ekiti.com/ekitinews/default.php?news_source=&news_id=2573

http://www.naijarules.com/index.php?threads/dr-ngozi-iwealas-husband-in-sex-scandal.20665/

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by lielbree: 6:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Some will lose sleep over this
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Oketoks(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Wait. Your monicker means 'God farted and covered you with the fart. Right?' Or ' God took out of your sobo drink'
lmfao. people with funny monikers
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by joyandfaith: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2016
omooba969:
Nigerians always celebrate mediocrity, making subject out of meaningless arrangement.

Nigerians & short memory are like 22, they have suddenly forgotten the kind of wish-wash economy NOI, GEJ & the crew presided over dishing out positive figures in economic reports & giving gullible Nigerians false sense of security.

cheesy cheesy cheesy...laughing in Chinese!

Here we are praising this criminal who definitely partook in mismanaging & looting of our treasury. Someone like NGOZI IWEALA should by now be answering questions before Economic Crime Panels on her fvckn role in govt.

Right now we have bunch of empty heads in power again who cannot even turn things around, only playing politics of envy. Sense of urgency on alleviating the sufferings on Nigerians seem not to be on the agenda ATM.

We Nigerians are surely the architect of our own misery...suffering & smiling! cool

chief justice that convicted her of corruption.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Skmoda(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2016
valiantheartprod:
that's my role model
are you sure?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Skmoda(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Sunofgod:
I pity the man....
why the pity bro?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by smartleo(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Kaybee14:
That's nice. Wishing them more happy & fruitful years ahead together.

Happy Wedding Anniversary!
You are right but that does not change the fact that Nigeria economy was not faring better under her watch
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Coolguy89(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2016
were our money she stole,abi investigation never reach her
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 2eggs1goal: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2016
banmee:

Small pikin post. If one spouse is trying to change the other unduly, it is a failure on both of them. Not on one. As if a man is a robot. You talk as if it is only one person in a marriage. Why didn't you say "Men of nowadays should take note, thats how things are done and not by changing women every year. enough said.!!!!". Your comment is an insult to men who know what they are doing.
You dont need to insult one to make your point mr/miss.I agree both the male and famle have a part to play and all, but the famous person in this picture is the wife(the woman) that we are talking about, thats why i choose to direct my opinion to the ladies. your moniker has (m) sign but a female picture is on your Dp, dont tell me you are a caitlyn jenner in person(pun intended). grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 2eggs1goal: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2016
smileysmiles:

You sound as if only ladies are guilty of this. Relationships take effort from both parties. If the ladies don't change men but the men change them nko? wink wink
cheesy cheesy Who run the world girls men, so you see its a man's world.when a man cheat is kinda ok, but we a girl does the same she is a slut and all.
You are right married people should stay married, they should leave the dating and cheating game for we the single people, you and i wink
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by canDy4eva(f): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
shamecurls:

Hello!

Its not a plumbing or electrical work!

...no p abt dat but d truth z "her kind of grace" z all I need! Morn!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Gassa007: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
opribo:
Now it may seem some Ibo women like to pocket their husbands and look like the head, but that's not right.
The same way Kemi Adeosun,Alakija pocked their husbands too abi
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Gassa007: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2016
helovesme:

Be careful what you wish for. The man was involved in a messy adulterous relationship.

So what's your gain now
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Jblack01(f): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2016
A great woman indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / 20 Persons Killed In Suleja Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.