Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2347 Views)

500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2016

Re: by harsysky(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
you know what I love about your comment, it is the question you asked in the intro. Lol

I could tell it's a mistake but it's better the way you've left it. My dear nothing in this life is 100%. It can never be at anyone's peril(making contrast to your "it's at your peril". Players have actually married with that same lifestyle.

ReLationship is a game no matter how anyone views it. Too much love begets repulsion. Unpredictability, to me, remains the overall key to always hold anytime , anywhere.
it spices relationship, ranging from not buying your gf gift when she expects it to getting it when she has no idea she would get one. With that mindset, relationship is renewed. That's what players preach, but I don't gbadu every of their tactics. I only borrow some leaves there.

IRserveMyComent:

Follow Ilegend's prescription and watch your relationship die a natural death?

Follow this long epistle to your peril.

This if it works will work for players not relationships that would get to the isles.

1 Like

Re: by harsysky(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Nigga you should go get married and stop meddling into things that's none of your business.

You say who's JAILus?grin

I was simply stating the obvious fact to the OP.
And i've got a GF whom i love to the moon and back. We profess undieing love for each other every now and then and trust me, it keeps us going. cool

Aparently the loneliness borne out of your bachelorhood is beginning to affect your sense of judgment.
(no offenze.. tongue )

I just pray you don't commit suicide when she wakes one faithful, beautiful morning to tell you , " I need some space". I ain't telling you to stop loving your girl. All I'm telling you is that the only person you can trust with your love is GOD. Once more, I just pray you don't commit suicide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Girls Are Like ‘recharge Cards’ Use And Throw Them Away - Facebook User / Whose Brother Is This South-african Based Nigerian? (18+) / My First Time Having Sex With An Olosho Sex Tape (video) 19+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.