Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. (1921 Views)

Vechicle Of Nigerian Police Was Spotted Carrying Food For Cows. / Orphans Get N10.3m For Cows To Celebrate Sallah In Sokoto / Buhari Bans Rice Importation For Humans & Okays Grass Importation For Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
IT IS A GOOD YEAR FOR COWS IN NIGERIA,
FIRST THEY GET GRASS IMPORTED FROM BRAZIL, THEN THEY GET A BILL PROPOSED FOR THEM BY LEGISLATORS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC
UNOFFICIALLY THEY ARE BEING GIVEN CERTIFICATES OF OCCUPANCY IN ANY PART OF NIGERIA THEIR HEART DESIRES
THEY ALSO GOT A WHOLE MILITARY PLATOON COMMISSIONED TO GUIDE AND PROTECT THEM BY NO OTHER DIGNITY THAN THE ALL KNOWING PRESIDENT BUHARI HIMSELF
JUST TWO DAYS AGO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA FLOATED A LIMITED LIABILITY VIGILANTE SECURITY COMPANY FOR COWS WHILST INSTRUCTING ALL HARDWORKING FARMERS THAT HELP TO FEED OUR COUNTRY ESPECIALLY IN THE VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES OF THE MIDDLE BELT TO PAY PROTECTION FEES TO THIS SPECIAL COW FORCE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE HERDSMEN OR GET KILLED IN THEIR SLEEP AS USUAL.
SURELY THERE CAN'T BE A BETTER TIME TO BE A COW IN NIGERIA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by hymanflex(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Today should be declared COW DAY and holidays given to commemorate it.

6 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by calaway: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2016
citizen are killed for the cow sake and the nation watches... Tinubu and his supporters have really put human lives in danger.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 1:09am On Jul 29, 2016
It's heartbreaking that this government elevated status of cow ahead of human beings that elected them
Imagine 500 people killed just because of a missing cow, yet the government behaves as if nothing happened.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by Lanretoye(m): 3:11am On Jul 29, 2016
soon we'll have minister for cow.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
soon we'll have minister for cow.

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by BrokenTV: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Very soon COW will attend Federal Council Meeting in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by doublewisdom: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2016
BrokenTV:
I agree. Some cows visited central Bank the other day sef.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by nijabazaar: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2016
I need to be a Cow right now...i will be christened Cowyonce...no....i think Cowhari would be better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by fiizznation: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Funny piece. The year of cows. Well cows are also animals just like human beings, so there is nothing bad if the{cows} get presidential treatment.
Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by BlackSeptember: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny piece. The year of cows. Well cows are also animals just like human beings, so there is nothing bad if the{cows} get presidential treatment.
Are you a Cow?

8 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2016
BrokenTV:

Don't you know that Abuja is now FEDERAL COW TERRITORY (FCT)

May have mercy on us.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by fiizznation: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Are you a Cow?
This is a silly question and you know it
Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2016
nijabazaar:
I need to be a Cow right now...i will be christened Cowyonce...no....i think Cowhari would be better.

Henceforth, I won't quarrel anyone that calls me COWard Because he means well for me. Imagine the privileges I will be enjoying, top security, 500 people will die each time I got missing, my food will be imported straight from Brazil etc.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by Clerverley2(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
fiizznation:
Standard Yoruba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by MalcoImX: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Wailers and looking for Buhari's faults are like 3 and .... // Somebody help me with that picture.
Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Standard Yoruba Muslim

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by olafum1(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
Wailers and looking for Buhari's faults are like 3 and ....
//
Somebody help me with that picture.

Can u simply answer if Cow lives have not value more than human lives under PMB?
It's shameful that we r even talking about this, maybe N. Kanu was right after all undecided undecided...

1 Like

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2016
olafum1:

Can u simply answer if Cow lives have not value more than human lives under PMB?
It's shameful that we r even talking about this, maybe N. Kanu was right after all undecided undecided...
You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by MalcoImX: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
olafum1:

Aren't there cows roaming everywhere during GEJ? You're still talking about this when somebody has already enlightened you that cows sleep on airport tarmacs during your darling GEJ, ....and we haven't had these personalizations. Huh, or is it the pictures you want, ... GEJ man?
Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by Flashh: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Standard Yoruba Muslim
So that comment automatically turns him to a Yoruba? Your brain though.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by Tokety7: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Op and his stupidity is just world class. grin grin
Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
Aren't there cows roaming everywhere during GEJ? You're still talking about this when somebody has already enlightened you that cows sleep on airport tarmacs during your darling GEJ, ....and we haven't had these personalizations. Huh, or is it the pictures you want, ... GEJ man?

There may be few of incidents such before now, But Buhari emergence as president gave the herdsmen more boldness act as outlaws.
Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tokety7:
Op and his stupidity is just world class. grin grin

Thanks and God bless.
Re: 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture. by MalcoImX: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

There may be few of incidents such before now, But Buhari emergence as president gave the herdsmen more boldness act as outlaws.

Or rather, they got emboldened by the crowning of GEJ in 2015 as the Patron of the Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Cargo Terminal Have Been Completed But Not Working Why ? / James Ibori's Close Friend Jets To London To Meet Him After His Release. Photos / Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.