Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! (2067 Views)

"The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode / SS/SE Must Show Restraint In The Face Of Provocation, Let Buhari Hang Himself. / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by macluvph1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
That one na Obiano and Yoruba media issues and wahala.

When they were praising and cheering him for killing his brothers IPOB he never knew this time will come.

Please screw him well.

Am happy for my governor Wike.
Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by FreeGlobe(f): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Yoruba at it again...to bring Obiano down. Of all the pressing issues in this country, you are investigating vegetable export because you can't deal with the fact of this is happening in SE? This Afonja people and envy...my goodness. You didn't investigate the crumbling economy, the forex crises, the certificate of the president, purported allegations of fraud against Saraki and Ekweremandu, Fulani massacre, ND militancy, Boko haram, marginalization of SE, Northerners killing of Yorubas in Lagos, of all these existential issues, it's Obiano vegetable export you are interested in investigating? Oh Lord.

SE and SS...we must not allow this envious people to bring Obiano down. This people don't like to see anything good happen to SE and SS. I knew these daily news coming out of Anambra is not going to settle well in their hearts. I was even thinking they will be happy these vegetable produce are being exported via Lagos airport, but no way. If they have conscience there should be a sense of guilt in them that SE and SS have to travel and transport their goods to Lagos first, before making its way to overseas, another testimony of the evil and wickedness that SE and SS are facing, have been facing since 1960s. No SWner has ever come forward to say that....this is not fair. I commend Fayose and Kayode for speaking out on other issues.

The way they are going after Obiano now was the same manner they went after Muarry Bruce when they saw he was promoting Made in Aba and Nnewi products, they went as far as exposing that His books was published in America, ultimately weakening Muarry Bruce, which has jeopardized his come sense movement. Same also they went after Saraki for promoting Made in Aba and Nnewi. Anyone that promotes commerce in SE, they are coming after you. SE and SS...watch out for this envious people. I wish my people know this SW people very well.
we will not beg them, we will return their propaganda with propaganda
https://www.nairaland.com/3256582/ambode-lied-oil-discovery-lagos
Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yorubas no just get chills, murdering demdem on all their useless threads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, I Didn't Tear My PDP Membership Card / 72% Of Nigerians Disapprove Of President Muhammad Buhari’s Performance / There Should Be Election If President Dies, Vp Should Not Take Over–sheik Jingir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.