Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm (4738 Views)

More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment / OBASANJO: Nigeria Problems Will Continue If Buhari ..... Hmmmmm / Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by mbhs139(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2016
OwoLee:
First of all, won't result to bashing of "Christianity" because this has nothing to do with both religion. I know that poverty knows no religion, corrupt people in this country are Christian, Muslim.
My dear O.P, I will advice you to relieve your heart of a particular burden in your heart, don't know whether you wanted to bash the Muslims or buhari because you have fail to realizes we exist as a nation because we tolerate one another. If anything of what you intend to instigate happens, am sure you wouldn't even be with your phone talkless of typing.
Back to the issue of politics, sometimes I wonder why some people have reduced their brain to a kindergarten way of reasoning, speaking holistically at your issues, now you condemning buhari and the APC using religious sentiments, is the PDP only a Christian dominated party? NO...many of those who occupies positions are Hausa that are Muslim. What do you make of that?
For your so much hatred against buhari, whether you like it or not, he's the President of the country in which you reside. Let face reality, why so much hatred, GEJ is not even as bitter as you are, he's been touring the world living in peace and here you are spitting a treacherous statement online, do you know you could be located and am sure you will spend the rest of your life in prison.
Let's be mindful of what we speak and type on social media all because you want to gain "likes" on nairaland. Of what's benefit to you?
Politics is always politics, leave religion out of it, the elites in the country milking our resources are both Muslim and Christian, there sons and daughters love theirselves a lot because, they go to america, UK together. Jonathan family doesn't even know you and don't expect you to act stupid just because you want to show support.
My people in yorubaland, we don't discriminate, i have Christian sisters and brothers in my family, and so as we are all free to support different party we choose to support, we don't take that out of proportion by preaching hatred. Everything is Politics!

...and you know the aspect that saddens me most about all these their nonsense, it is the same youth that some people have been clamoring for that should be given the chance that are doing and believing all these rubbish. Now, isn't it now obvious that this country appears not to have a future, if the so called ICT compliant youths can be living in this type of nonsense? I fear for this country!

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by MalcoImX: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
OP, Buhari's plan is to de-PAD Nigeria from the Dogaras and the Jibrins. One is Christian and the other a Muslim.
Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by haffaze777(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2016
tunderay:
lol, dem be bad losers jarrey. Person don lose election since over a year now, some of them are still crying.

Dats y they are termed wailer

1 Like

Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by BlackBaron: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Let's say all others were true.
However a christian advising that ND militants remain armed and implying that paying off armed militants who only care about their own pockets is devil's henchman
Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by druxy(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2016
chaii...nothing we no go heargrin...kuku kill us muslims

1 Like

Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by M17CXi: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Op u are a bast@rd

Proud MUSlIM

Quote me and you be a monkey

1 Like

Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by eunisam: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
tunderay:
Just wasted. 5mins of my lifetime reading crap. As if Buhari will rule forever, all of you are just doing everything possible to discredit this govt, I won't be surprise if the name of the writer the OP mentioned is a ghost. Everybody will just be coming up with stupidity to cause rancour among people of this nation. But op let me inform you, this style of yours is out of fashion, it has become stale. You have lost one apostle in me
Please no offence meant.

Are you myopic intellectually,mentally, spiritually,canaly, financially?
Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by tunderay(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
eunisam:
Please no offence meant.

Are you myopic intellectually,mentally, spiritually,canaly, financially?
I know you are all the aformentioned and more.What do you have beaneth your skull? Saw dust? Do you think I am like you, doing follow follow all over social media, think, you can't think, even you are mannerless. What are you in this world for? Waste soul.
Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by drss(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
islamization is currently in progress in south west n middle belt under d nose of blind christians, whom northern jihadist like to call ''Useful Idiots''. d jihadist ar on a mission to dip koran in atlantic ocean by flooding terrorist from north to fight an kill infidels (christians) under d guise of niger delta militants.
they have already finished phase 1 using fulani herdsmen (terrorist) in d middle belt. as i write dis northern terrorist have taken ova middle belt. They have driving n killed indigenious middle belters. fulani 'A'rdos' (fulani village head) have been installed as d new kings n village heads in their new conquered territories. no indegenious christian villager (unless he/she converts to islam) is allowed to farm on his own ancestral land without permission of d A'rdos (islamic tax). anybody who farms or build house without permission will be killed. all dis wickedness was achieved because d ''usefull idiots'' (blind christian) refused to open their eyes. d irony of dis situation is dat same middle belters dat were used to masscre igbos during d civil w....a........r have been double crossed by their northern allys. karma dem say is truely a bitch.
Right now they ar using d same system in phase 2 on south west.
d grand plan of dis jihadist is to conquer dis regions so dat they will box us ss/se to a corner to launch their attacks using conquerd slaves from south west n middle belt.
let dem keep shouting one nigeria, in 50 years time when bi...a..f.r.....a.. Is seperated from dis cured con3, Nigeria will become a full fledge islamist nation.
Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by drss(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
sobastical:

Bros, you sef see am... its just so sadden how some will take this post as a mere hatred for the present government without see the true agendas of what's behind every of their move. Everything up there are true but only those who are awake will know this.
nomind dem. if they just know 1/4 of wat jihadist ar currently doing to take ova dis cursed con3, they will hate nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by drss(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
tunderay:
Just wasted. 5mins of my lifetime reading crap. As if Buhari will rule forever, all of you are just doing everything possible to discredit this govt, I won't be surprise if the name of the writer the OP mentioned is a ghost. Everybody will just be coming up with stupidity to cause rancour among people of this nation. But op let me inform you, this style of yours is out of fashion, it has become stale. You have lost one apostle in me
go n see wat jihadist have done in d middle belt. do u know dat terrorist ar occupying pipul's farm in middle belt do u know d number of houses n pipul destroyed under d watchful eyes of nigerian security it is either u ar one of d jihadist using taqiyya to dicieve pipul here or u ar one of d usefull idiots.
Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by drss(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Esseite:
Oh well... No weapon fashion againt us (non muslim agenda citizens) shall prosper, they have tried. Since the islamic agenda folks have been ruling, they have not prospered, even when Nigeria was backward on all aspects, they still did not prosper. Is it now we have more learned citizens and technology they want to prosper?..

Worst case scenerio, it goes north and south, the last thing the G8 needs in the world now is another oil rich nation going islamic...

Bottom line, no weapon fashioned against right thinking and focused minds shall prosper.
it is dis kind of mentality dat giving islamic jihadist to lever to execute their plans under christians nose. WAKE UP.
my pipul ar destroyed because of lack of knowldge. - bible.
Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by tunderay(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
drss:
go n see wat jihadist have done in d middle belt. do u know dat terrorist ar occupying pipul's farm in middle belt do u know d number of houses n pipul destroyed under d watchful eyes of nigerian security it is either u ar one of d jihadist using taqiyya to dicieve pipul here or u ar one of d usefull idiots.
Who is this silly clown? What's my problem with middle East, you all will rant and rant for nothing, in 2019, use your PVC anyhow you like. I have to reply you this way cos you are mannerless, unrepentant tout and a pocket size idiot. Next time, direct your frustration elsewhere.
Re: BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm by Realist2: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's an open secret that buhari has a hidden agenda, his nepotistic acts is so glaring for even the blind, people are saying it's not possible but he has succeed in putting muslim in strategic places such that christians effort will not realy make any meaning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Huge Weapons ISIS Collected From Nigerian Army - Photos / Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler / “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.