Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos (34517 Views)

Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta / Pastor Rapes Church Member In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Yian1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
am sorry, it's devil's handiwork grin
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Ada9103(f): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
NCA grin
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by abbas2(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Yoruba and crime are like beans and plantain

You're are a joker.
What makes igbo better ?
Biafra!

Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Vikelo1212: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I don't see the rape ohh. He had a gift ? She followed to collect the gift. He offered her his preek forcefully. All I see is a case of giving and. Receiving without due consent. all these christian Hot hypocrites sef.

I can't believe that someone could type the above comment and post it in this matured forum.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by anochuko01(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm a redeemed, and in all my years of being a member, I've never been taught to rape! I'm sure its same for Damilola too. He willfully chose the wrong path, and its a pity he's gonna learn the hard way.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by omogidi234(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank God he was arrested. I am of the opinion that ladies shouldn't follow a man to his apartment under the guise of anything. Any surprise partiy can be organised in the restaurant
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by benedictac(f): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
taylor88:
RCCG have been experiencing ugly situations of lately

their God don run?

Have some brain na, abi ur brain don melt?
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Wolex143: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Why rccg nowadays.... Infact bad news concerning rccg is getting too much ooo.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
thank God the church youth executive did not try to conceal the crime, she trusted him as a brother in Christ, na wah o, even nobody can be trusted anymore

Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Lifestone(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Again what makes this front page news is because it's Redeem Church.
While I totally condemn Rape, there seems to be a deliberate attempt to promote negatives about churches. Most of the things I have seen on the front pages of Nairaland cannot be tolerated by people of other faith. Let's be fair to all
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by justhelp(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hh
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by systemz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ever since Osunbade sorry Osinbajo joined the throne of badness at Aso Rock bad news fills RCCG.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Emmatdayo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
21 years in prison await him
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
tempex88:
why must the name RCCG be mentioned in topic?

its a reference tools, in law u hv to proof beyond reasonable doubt to win cases!

Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by dejavubobo1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
tempex88:
that's the linking btw the two parties involved.. Unah youth dey vex oo grin

Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Emmatdayo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
tempex88:
when celestial church was mentioned some days ago, did u complain ? undecided undecided undecided

Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by dhardline(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
The things people do under the cover church this days is so alarming...men should learn how to exercise self control and not always get carried away by few mins pleasure. undecided
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Kazrem(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
tempex88:
Can you imagine.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by dejavubobo1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lifestone:
Again what makes this front page news is because it's Redeem Church.
While I totally condemn Rape, there seems to be a deliberate attempt to promote negatives about churches. Most of the things I have seen on the front pages of Nairaland cannot be tolerated by people of other faith. Let's be fair to all
why take it personal, it's a news & had two members of ur church involved, so why d bruhaha
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by olatunjin(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't know the reason while the OP have to include RCCG name in this topic. Is the victim a pastor or what? While dragging church name in this.

Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Kazrem(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Our media are not doing good to our ethno religious crises. Imagine, Punch reported this news as "Man Rapes Church Member". If it were a Muslim, whether learned or not, the fact that the suspect and the victim attend the same mosque, Punch could headline it as "Muslim Cleric Beat, Rape and Molest His Fellow Group Member" but it (Punch) couldn't at worst tell us RCCG member is the rapist here. Selective journalism.

Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by celestine2015: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
No need to check d names.. I know say na them..
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by MandingoXXX: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anytime a man's business with a woman goes wrong.. they will shout rape.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol grin
SomeSome comments sha
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by pamcode(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
End time people. Sexuality is really active nowadays. Parents had better teach their wards on how to survive being a victim or perpetrators.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by yebokos(f): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=Emmatdayo post=47995249]when celestial church was mentioned some days ago, did u complain ? The celestial church incident happens inside the church environ BUT this rape does not take places anywhere near the church, the bday was not organized by RCCG so WHY bringing the innocent church name inside d story, don't they have Name or Location ? Abeg free the church.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by stifej: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
The OP just wanted to tarmish the image of the church with your misleading title. the supposed crime commited got nohing to do with the church. Shame on you. and may God reward u accordingly.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by ALAYORMII: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
lovdoc:

http://punchng.com/man-rapes-church-member-birthday-party/

Why tag the name of the church with the crime ??

Their being a member of the Church should not have been mentioned and again the crime happened outside the Church

Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos / Many Feared Injured As Muslim Worshippers, Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Breaking Lenovo Phone Screen Of N12,000 (Photos)