Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos (34501 Views)

Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta / Pastor Rapes Church Member In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by YourMajesty(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
izzou:
Rawpadgin and YourMajesty

Una well so?

ROTFL

Baba, i nor well oh! don't know about rawpadgin.

You're invited also. grin
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2016
taylor88:
RCCG have been experiencing ugly situations of lately

their God don run?
uhmmm wen God start to punish u nw u will say is 1 of ur uncle cousin step moda inlaw. Nephew from d village dat is doin u nt knwing u re d 1 dat cos d wrath on ursef!!!! Guy no dey joke wit God ooooi
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by rawpadgin(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2016
izzou:
Rawpadgin and YourMajesty

Una well so?

ROTFL

me wen sick pass person wen get ebola
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by mrBlunt(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Emmatdayo:
when celestial church was mentioned some days ago, did u complain ? undecided undecided undecided

God bless you so much. Many people are a bunch of hypocrites, with double standard.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by mrBlunt(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2016
holaralph:

some days ago many people here on nairaland were castigating celestial church for the mischievous act done by Taiwo the shepherd who was the childs father.................... some people here were like talking as if something bad can never happen in pentecostal church.............. i remember vividly that i commented that as far as it is human being that attends churches no church will be free from any social vices................. so no pentecostal church is immune to vices all they try to do is to keep secrets because * a kin gbo buburu lenu abore *

Thank you jare grin
holaralph:

some days ago many people here on nairaland were castigating celestial church for the mischievous act done by Taiwo the shepherd who was the childs father.................... some people here were like talking as if something bad can never happen in pentecostal church.............. i remember vividly that i commented that as far as it is human being that attends churches no church will be free from any social vices................. so no pentecostal church is immune to vices all they try to do is to keep secrets because * a kin gbo buburu lenu abore *

Thank you jare, that reminds me of a boy who slit his father's throat at the heart of the 'holy' redemption camp and the Delta RCCG pastor who had unlawful carnal knowledge of a sister in the church, got her pregnant, took her for abortion, had her killed as a result of complications, then committed suicide himself and...it is well.
Re: RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos by Derawiz(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2016
lol, one has to be careful of all this one on one encounter with God in someone's room.

Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums