Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

#imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect (3636 Views)

Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect / Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) / INEC Declares Uwajumogu Of APC Winner Of Imo Senatorial Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by Abagworo(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good News.

There are some on Nairaland,who I think live on Mgbidi Road in Anambra,but claim to be from Imo State.

The way they talk about Rochas and the APC here,you will think the party will not be able to win any election in Imo. They even called Rochas,Okwohausa.

But see?shows you in Politics,the silent majority always wins via the ballot.

Congrats to the Imo State APC.

Many of them live in Imo State but are PDP members. Like I've written severally when you visit Imo State and jam them they will look for every means possible to discredit Okorocha or demystify his achievements by showing you the bad part only. If you visit and jam APC loyalists they will equally show you mostly the good part but I as a regular visitor can tell you that Okorocha has 70% rating in terms of politics and performance but 20% rating in terms of Igbo interest. The reason his rating is low in that aspect is because of blackmail by Radio biagra who have persistently lied to the public that Rochas is the one blocking them from getting biagra. Imo villagers love Biafra with passion but equally like Okorocha.

For PDP to defeat Rochas their campaign will be based on the lie that Biafra will be realised and if the people are gullible enough to believe them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by bender79: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2016
gartamanta:
Ex Governor Ohakim has already stated in detail how Governor Rochas Okorohausa and APC used state apparatus to hijack the electoral process to deliver Uwajumogu. Considering how unpopular APC is in Igbo land, I have to agree he is right. For some insane reason Rochas thinks that getting an APC senator of Igbo extraction to be senate deputy president is what will make Igbos accept APC, the man is fool. Until some sort of biometric voting system is introduced, Nigerian elections will always be a joke.
Trash... Every politics is local.

5 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by Abagworo(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Nonsense!
This type of rigging is the reason why violence in election will continue.

There was little ot no rigging. I confirmed from people on ground including PDP members. PDP leaders and members worked against one another instead of in unity. The people themselves preferred Uwajumogu for many reasons including humility. He was born into a wealthy home though.

3 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by gigabyte13: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Rochas okorocha, making the ipad yoots wail and weep since the days of GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
lalasticlala morning!
Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by Earth2Metahuman: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2016
No matter how hard you rig, you still need the support of the masses to win.

Rochas is loved in imo, which paved way for APC's victory.

Forget what all these flat heads hiding somewhere in Oshogbo or one slum in ajegunle are saying about people's governor.

3 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by flokii: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2016
It is already happening

Kudos again to Okorohausa.. Change everywhere
Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by Aaronzy: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
gartamanta:
Ex Governor Ohakim has already stated in detail how Governor Rochas Okorohausa and APC used state apparatus to hijack the electoral process to deliver Uwajumogu. Considering how unpopular APC is in Igbo land, I have to agree he is right. For some insane reason Rochas thinks that getting an APC senator of Igbo extraction to be senate deputy president is what will make Igbos accept APC, the man is fool. Until some sort of biometric voting system is introduced, Nigerian elections will always be a joke.
e pain am

4 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Aaronzy:
e pain am

No be small

1 Like

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by justhelp(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Best news of the month, Op what next now, where are we taking the next victory song to ? Edo or Ondo or better still NA as deputy senate president? Imagine how painful this victory to them wailer

2 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by justhelp(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yungchukzy:

I laugh when I see statements like this, First Imo state has 2 APC HoR members and Rochas didn't use his influence as Chairman of Progressives guv'nor to get them any position.
Next; Imo state the only APC led state in the S/east had to settle for junior minister in the current cabinet while other Igbo states had leading ministers!!! Why do u think this is so?

It's cos of the selfishness of that fraud called Rochas who wouldn't anyone from Imo to have any important post so as to continue his stranglehold on Imo APC.

If Uwajimogu gets any post in the senate, I'd quit wearing clothes, what with power hungry Rochas who worked against Hon. Chike Okafor getting any post in the HoR.
I will remind you of this cos I want to see your madness as soon as possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by DropShot: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Are you guys saying APC that has no presence in Biafra has cleared all the three senetorial seats in Imo state?

I guess Imo is in NE or NW or even SW.

I am sure APC will win Edo and Ondo. And by 2019, PDP will will be confined to a handful of states in the SE and SS.

A party that destroyed and divided a nation as Nigeria doesn't deserve to live.

5 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
DropShot:
Are you guys saying APC that has no presence in Biafra has cleared all the three senetorial seats in Imo state?

I guess Imo is in NE or NW or even SW.

I am sure APC will win Edo and Ondo. And by 2019, PDP will will be confined to a handful of states in the SE.

A party that destroyed and divided a nation as Nigeria doesn't deserve to live.

2 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by Qmerit(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
gartamanta:

Jokers! PVC machines that you guys said it was not the answer to Nigeria free and fair elections! A lot of you praised supreme Court when it finally killed it to make sure Wike and Ikpazu remain as govs. Now it hurt right?

5 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by Paragon001(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

Now that there is a senator of SE extraction in the ruling party (against major odds).!! .. The drama in the senate will be popcorn worthy.. smileyOne indubitable fact still remains.. Rochas Okorocha is Boss!
I'm telling u.... Rochas is on ground!

5 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by Paragon001(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala
E gree pick ur call again Anyway, make e knw say food done show.
Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by Volksfuhrer(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
jahsharon:

In the last cases of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom governorship elections, the Supreme Court ruled that it was right to rig elections. The Supreme Court ruled that irregularities in the election process including rigging, buying of votes, intimidation and harassment of voters by military and paramilitary men, ballot stuffing, e.t.c. are not enough to make elections invalid. Therefore, elections can be won by any means...

Up Roachas, Up Buhari.

Haba! You are wicked!grin

1 Like

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by gartamanta: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
APC supporters make me laugh. They are happy about winning a senatorial seat in Imo state, meanwhile, the country has become much worse than when PDP was in power. Pretty much a case of someone who is drowning but is happy that the wate tastes good.
Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by pazienza(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

Now that there is a senator of SE extraction in the ruling party (against major odds).!! .. The drama in the senate will be popcorn worthy.. smiley

One indubitable fact still remains.. Rochas Okorocha is Boss!

There have been a SE APCspeaker since ages, what stopped the APC from appointing him the speaker or deputy speaker of the house?

If Ekweremmadu didn't fight his way into the DSP position by capitalising on Saraki's ambition , would APC be talking about zoning the DSP position to Uwajumoke while forcing the Yoruba/Northern DSP to resign?

1 Like

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by demslayerrz: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
pazienza:

There have been a SE APCspeaker since ages, what stopped the APC from appointing him the speaker or deputy speaker of the house?

If Ekweremmadu didn't fight his way into the DSP position by capitalising on Saraki's ambition , would APC be talking about zoning the DSP position to Uwajumoke while forcing the Yoruba/Northern DSP to resign?

But you are biafraa, why are you worried about the zoo? You promise to go and never come back to this forum but as a typical osu, you had to run back. Lol

3 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by arushiuga(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anyi ga ewepu gi naoche uwajumogu i gaghi ano te aka noche ahu
Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by pazienza(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
demslayerrz:

But you are biafraa, why are you worried about the zoo? You promise to go and never come back to this forum but as a typical osu, you had to run back. Lol

Obviously you crave my attention, you have gotten it. Now can you face the topic?

1 Like

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by demslayerrz: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
pazienza:

Obviously you crave my attention, you have gotten it. Now can you face the topic?

Hypocrite Osu, get lost.

2 Likes

Re: #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect by kahal29: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Qmerit:

Jokers! PVC machines that you guys said it was not the answer to Nigeria free and fair elections! A lot of you praised supreme Court when it finally killed it to make sure Wike and Ikpazu remain as govs. Now it hurt right?

No mind them. This is just the beginning.... Like I said earlier this year.... Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgment that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Will Win 2019 Polls. / T B Joshua's On 2019 Election / Nigeria Loses Over N1.81trn To Contract Dispute Cases – Abuja Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.