Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Bullies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bullies. (1481 Views)

VIDEO: Man Bullies Wife Live On Facebook For Cheating With Many Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullies. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Most people are not raised coordinated towards the views of others, they never comprehend that views varies, they kind of feel powerful while hurting others.
Is obvious your background, place of resident and not to forget, your emotional state, all three have question marks(?).

A bully could either be depressed, at a low ebb with low self-esteem, and feels bullying others will alleviate him/her of the present state.

I personally don't blame such people, is obvious you came from a family that's in a state of anarchy,and coupling the fact that people still live in slumps/gettos where all sort of humans reside, should have negative effect on you surviving there.

Why should any person put so much effort in writing negative and demeaning epistle just to hurt another?, when you shove a temperamental person, you will be shoved too, with more aggression, then you will know where the report button is to make use of, while you're the one that initiated the insults.

I have come to the point where when you start your insults, i either immediately use the report button, or laugh at you while you keep making nothing of yourself.

Learn to have a healthy conversation, it won't hurt you, or make you less of who you are, than letting people question your background, bullying doesn't add a penny to your bank account.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bullies. by dannyben5: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Most people are not raised coordinated towards the views of others, they never comprehend that views varies, they kind of feel powerful while hurting others.
Is obvious your background, place of resident and not to forget, your emotional state, all three have question marks(?).

A bully could either be depressed, at a low ebb with low self-esteem, and feels bullying others will alleviate him/her of the present state.

I personally don't blame such people, is obvious you came from a family that's in a state of anarchy,and coupling the fact that people still live in slumps/gettos where all sort of humans reside, should have negative effect on you surviving there.

Why should any person put so much effort in writing negative and demeaning epistle just to hurt another?, when you shove a temperamental person, you will be shoved too, with more aggression, then you will know where the report button is to make use of, while you're the one that initiated the insults.

I have come to the point where when you start your insults, i either immediately use the report button, or laugh at you while you keep making nothing of yourself.

Learn to have a healthy conversation, it won't hurt you, or make you less of who you are, than letting people question your background, bullying doesn't add a penny to your bank account.

Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:

Boom

2 Likes

Re: Bullies. by AlienStar: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Who is directed to? they know themselves sha.
Back to d topic, you call them bullies I call them ignoramus(es) they love to show their level of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
Coming from a bully lipsrsealed the irony
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
Coming from a bully lipsrsealed the irony
So now i bullied you?.
Why are you snooping around my old threads?.
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
So now i bullied you?.
Why are you snooping around my old threads?.
i opened ur profile to see why that blind man was misbehaving , then i noticed this thread
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Love is in the air

#JudeBen2017
cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
i opened ur profile to see why that blind man was misbehaving , then i noticed this thread
Wow!.
CplusJason plz!, come and carry this boy out of here before i lose my mind. grin

Jude!, you gave me a two months ban after initiating a fight, now you're acting like the victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:
Love is in the air

#JudeBen2017
cheesycheesy
The boy must have dreamt of me last nyt. grin
Re: Bullies. by Rozaystunna(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2016
oya shut up
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:
Love is in the air

#JudeBen2017
cheesycheesy
you just dey insult me, abeg forget that person , you watch chelsea da bomb, the blue fire of london match yesterday?
Re: Bullies. by CplusJason: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
Wow!.
CplusJason plz!, come and carry this boy out of here before i lose my mind. grin

Jude!, you gave me a two months ban after initiating a fight, now you're acting like the victim.
*singing*
"what God has joined together, let no CplusJason put assunder"

undecided
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
oya shut up
cheesy lol more billions to ur account boss

1 Like

Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
you just dey insult me, abeg forget that person , you watch chealsea the bomb, the blue fire of london match yesterday?

I watch am o cheesy

A whole Everton

Although, na because of Moses I watch am

Our own match na today cry
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:

I watch am o cheesy

A whole Everton

Although, na because of Moses I watch am

Our own match na today cry
na draw soup lol, if that cane play then na okra and obolo soup extra draw lol
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2016
CplusJason:
*singing*
"what God has joined together, let no CplusJason put assunder"

undecided
shocked shocked
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
na draw soup lol, if that cane play then na okra and obolo soup extra draw lol

No be Arsenal o

You don suppose grab with that smiley I put na cry
Re: Bullies. by CplusJason: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
shocked shocked
Lol, i think he likes you. wink
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:

No be Arsenal o

You don suppose grab with that smiley I put na cry
no vex manure lmao , them go beat una, swansea no dey take eye see una, sorry boss
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, i think he likes you. wink
the likeness is glaring

I pray it ends well for both of them

1 Like

Re: Bullies. by 2dice01: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2016
wande coal calling bacary sagna black
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2016
2dice01:
gbam gbam gbam in seun kuti voice
Re: Bullies. by 2dice01: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
gbam gbam gbam in seun kuti voice
lol i prefer lagbaja voice
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2016
2dice01:
lol i prefer lagbaja voice
ahhhhh under ko ko below ko below ko ko ko
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2016
2dice01:
Have i bullied anyone before?, beside giving jude a payback?.
Re: Bullies. by 2dice01: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
Have i bullied anyone before?, beside giving jude a payback?.
you guys need to settle diss shii..in the other room
Re: Bullies. by 2dice01: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
ahhhhh under ko ko below ko below ko ko ko
legendary song mehn..make una pm una sef
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
2dice01:
legendary song mehn..make una pm una sef
yes oooo, forget that girl na hater she be cheesy
Re: Bullies. by 2dice01: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
yes oooo, forget that girl na hater she be cheesy
lol...wetin dey sup
Re: Bullies. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
2dice01:
lol...wetin dey sup
arsenal match draw soup grin this weekend making sense , remaining liverpool

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Things You Didn’t Realize Can Cause Vaginal Odor / Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? / Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.