Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Friend Or Fake Friend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend Or Fake Friend?? (627 Views)

Some Sign Of A Fake Friend / Is This Lady's Ass Real Or Fake? / Help!!! Is This Ass Real Or Fake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Or Fake Friend?? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Hello all...I am lady 26 years old..I had a female friend that is also 26...We were doing all together ...shw met me.with her friends..we were goinf out...she is working as proffesor in one school of language..me i didnt finish unyversaty yet..and i dont work..Also i dont have many friends even people say i am.good heart person..The negative about me is that i am late on meeting with friends ...I was behaving like this with this my friend but i fixed it coz i saw she doesnt like it...We r not friends anymore since March ..coz she told me how i am.not responsible..how I should be lucky that she is my friend coz i have no job and no friends and coz i didnt graduate from unyversaty yet...that pained me.so much. She sees herself more worth then me coz of all this...me i sent her message yesterday after all this...She sent me big message how she doesnt wana try to be my friend again coz i am not responsible person coz she never knows my mind and how i am lazy amd dont work...how shr wish me best of life etc...so who is right there??
Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by Smileprince(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Don't blame her and don't regret either. Just try and improve on yourself in every area. It's a gradual process, she misunderstood you. Don't focus on her but focus on yourself. When you're great friends will always come around. Hence don't put the cart before the horse. Have a good life.

1 Like

Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Try to finish university and try to get a good job and start doing well for yourself. Good friends will come at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Dear u really need 2 finish ur university just to start with..... cry
Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by 7Randall: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Seems ur phone is faulty. Your spellings made the story difficult to read/understand.

1 Like

Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Smileprince:
Don't blame her and don't regret either. Just try and improve on yourself in every area. It's a gradual process, she misunderstood you. Don't focus on her but focus on yourself. When you're great friends will always come around. Hence don't put the cart before the horse. Have a good life.
Yes but i see it as very bad the way she doesnt need me anymore coz she has good life...and she thinks she is too much coz she has job n me.no..
Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
modelmike7:
Try to finish university and try to get a good job and start doing well for yourself. Good friends will come at the right time.
She is not good friend right?
Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2016
Europija:
She is not good friend right?
.... Don't think too much about that. Just work to be a better person. All the best.
Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2016
typing...
Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by Smileprince(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Europija:
Yes but i see it as very bad the way she doesnt need me anymore coz she has good life...and she thinks she is too much coz she has job n me.no..

My dear if you start to think this way you're showing signs of jealousy.
Please let those thinking out of your mind. Just focus on yourself and how you can be better in every areas of your life. Go to church and engage yourself in Godly activities.
Like I said better friends than her will come but they can't come now if you don't work on your self. Please forget her and pray for a better future. Make God your only true friend

1 Like

Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by Venusman(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all...I am lady 26 years old..I had a female friend that is also 26...We were doing all together ...shw met me.with her friends..we were goinf out...she is working as proffesor in one school of language..me i didnt finish unyversaty yet..and i dont work..Also i dont have many friends even people say i am.good heart person..The negative about me is that i am late on meeting with friends ...I was behaving like this with this my friend but i fixed it coz i saw she doesnt like it...We r not friends anymore since March ..coz she told me how i am.not responsible..how I should be lucky that she is my friend coz i have no job and no friends and coz i didnt graduate from unyversaty yet...that pained me.so much. She sees herself more worth then me coz of all this...me i sent her message yesterday after all this...She sent me big message how she doesnt wana try to be my friend again coz i am not responsible person coz she never knows my mind and how i am lazy amd dont work...how shr wish me best of life etc...so who is right there??

Re: Friend Or Fake Friend?? by christinnah(f): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
girl you need to believe and be proud of yourself. just ignore her. focus on your study, aim high and think positive. try your best to finish off your uni so you can get a better job than her. one day she'll come back to you. ask you for a food or money because we don't know the future. everyone have fake friends. someone can talk behind your back or look down at you...
but i can tell you the truth "I HATE THAT KIND OF PEOPLE" if she's gonna do that again stand up fight back for yourself.

cool?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Comments Some Ladies Say To Their Boyfriends That Upset Them. / See How This Old Man Was Disgraced By A Pr*stitute–see What Happpened Next(video / What Happens When U Take Alcohol B4 Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.