Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals (50038 Views)

Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals / Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by hazyfm1: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice Combo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by ayindepremier: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Do they passed the National Anthem/Pledge Screening or failed like our future Ambassadors below grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7odvErxTJk

#NATIONALANTHEMISTHENEWSTANDARD
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by PigMeat: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
hakanai:

You mean 3 southerners!
IMR – Prof Babatunde Salami NACA – Dr Sani Aliyu NHIS – Prof Usman Yusuf NPHCDA – Prof Echezona Ezeanolue CDC – Dr Chikwe Andreas Ihekweazu
u now agree that yorubas are southernrs? Hypocrites!
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by olaolaking: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Waiting day worry bubu sef. I beg remove any name of people of Uganda. They already have their own country approved and supported by America. How can they have 2 kontry?
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by Iceberg3: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
ExplicitContent:
All we hear of is appointments, Whereas No works to show the effect of these appointments..
Continue appointing o....
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
boman2014:
President Muhammadu Buhari has on July 29 appointed five new heads of the strategic institutions in Nigeria.

President Muhammadu Buhari This was contained in a statement of presidential personal assistant on new media Bashir Ahmad.

The heads are: the Centre for Disease Control, National Agency for the Control of Aids, the Nigerian Institute for Medical Research.

Others are, the National Primary Health Care Development Agency and National Health Insurance Scheme.

The new appointees are:

All the five appointments have already taken
effect.

https://www.naij.com/908614-just-president-buhari-makes-five-new-appointments.html?source=breaking
: leftover positions, to deceive the gullible. The remaining posts are insignificant
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by macluvph1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
None of my business.

Nothing about Nigeria impresses me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Government of the North

Afonjas oya come justify the presence of 3 Northerners.

Those 2 Southerners should not be surprised when finally replaced in few months timetime angry
3 northerners? Why you wan kii yoursef wit h8 nah...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by funnynation(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
those three wey no be north.. Just be ready to leave the seat in few months coming..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by erico2k2(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
boman2014:
President Muhammadu Buhari has on July 29 appointed five new heads of the strategic institutions in Nigeria.

President Muhammadu Buhari This was contained in a statement of presidential personal assistant on new media Bashir Ahmad.

The heads are: the Centre for Disease Control, National Agency for the Control of Aids, the Nigerian Institute for Medical Research.

Others are, the National Primary Health Care Development Agency and National Health Insurance Scheme.

The new appointees are:

All the five appointments have already taken
effect.

https://www.naij.com/908614-just-president-buhari-makes-five-new-appointments.html?source=breaking
It relivant in the perspective of ethnic bigotry , that's if you are into all that cos even if a man from my village was appointed he is still not going to help me.all na wash so if anyone chose to masturbate ova this then OYO
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by minnaJp(f): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by yekparikpa(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
lielbree:

I'm I missing something, when was Nigeria ever great?
The era when Nigeria built most of her keys infrastructures like Refineries, power stations etc. The era when the naira was competing with the British pounds. The era when our national football team was ranked among the top 10 in the world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by Sheggy13(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
PigMeat:

Who's arguing with you that Yoruba's are not mostly southerners, from the South-west. Has anybody said otherwise?
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by itsdumebi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by shamecurls(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by hakanai(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
PigMeat:

Kindly show me where that has being disputed by me? Geographically how can one say otherwise?I always have respect and admiration for the SW (SOUTH-west).But never have i called them anything short of Yoruba,SW or southerners.

Demented folks like you often like to pickup a fight where none exist because of hate and beef. If not then what else? you are the biggest hypocrite on NL and Nigeria.

Who are those who try often to treat SW as outcast because they voted different and decide what they want based on there ideals? You think about it or better still dig deep into your heart.I am sure its not any further than yourself or likes.Cos Surely it is not Me or the Northern folks! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by lafuria1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
The quality of opinion on this site is terrible, it has gone bad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by ademusiwa14: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by Izonpikin: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
shitty weak positions....
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
brb
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by jrusky(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Very ridiculous and embarrassing please can a sane person tell me what the hell are these appointment for And what are the effect or the usefulness See how the rest of Nigeria were fooled by Buhari please what is all these NCPA, MMCB, TTCP thrash Meaningless appointment I really pity the Southwest a lot, I pity Okorocha and Imo people so much and I so pity Amaechi a lot can you GUYS see you lives

This is like a situation in a motor park where same tribe is the Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, even tout leader and due to complain from people they now say o yea lets give other tribe the post of money collector on the High way and you are jumping up truly you must be mad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by southpole: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Government of the North

Afonjas oya come justify the presence of 3 Northerners.

Those 2 Southerners should not be surprised when finally replaced in few months timetime angry
Is like you are addicted to falsehood
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by HAH: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
NextGovernor:
Recommendable.... 2 North, 2 South East, 1 South West...Hope the SE are Ok with this?

So the north is only one zone and the south is south south, south west and south east. ? If. Mischief is not intended share the north positions to north west, north east and north central

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
I didn't read but..........I knew it. Another 5 Abokis.....mtcheews
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by charlesucheh(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
All I see on this thread are people with OLIVER TWISTED ATTITUDES!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by ayibatari99(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
We will never progress until we start seeing ourselves as one irrespective of our religious or ethnic inclination. We should put more emphasis on competency not our personal sentiments. #ISUPPORTCOMPETENCY #IBELIEVEINONENIGERIA [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Just checking the Names.,
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by lielbree: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
yekparikpa:
The era when Nigeria built most of her keys infrastructures like Refineries, power stations etc. The era when the naira was competing with the British pounds. The era when our national football team was ranked among the top 10 in the world.
In that era how many people had access to cars, electric or TV to watch super eagles?
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by omonla555: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Those flat head morons are tribalists. Today marks 60 years of the results of their tribalism and resultant genocide in the hands of their Lord, Northern Oligarchy.

They are preparing to be wasted again because there is a cause in place on their tribe after reaching certain population, the cause manifests.
Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by realjaybash(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
comos:
Sensitive security and mineral exploration positions to north

health, tourism and other irrelevant position to south.

He better appoints northerners to all position, we have left everything for them

With people like you, this country have very little prospect

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
sadKai no wonder the standard of education is falling apart angry see people representing our country
ayindepremier:
Do they passed the National Anthem/Pledge Screening or failed like our future Ambassadors below grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7odvErxTJk

#NATIONALANTHEMISTHENEWSTANDARD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.