Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Stella Dimoko-korkus Fires At Linda Over MAYOWA Scam Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-korkus Fires At Linda Over MAYOWA Scam Allegation (488 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Dimoko-korkus Fires At Linda Over MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Look at the photo of this young woman very well before you read my piece of mind...Yes,my piece of mind to which I owe no one any explanation.....DAMN!

When the appeal to raise fund to save her started,I am one of those people who got lots of calls and mails to use my platform to help her but i was not moved because i did not know if it was true or not,I had to do my own investigations so that i do not put up a scam involving GOfundME which is (if you do not know)the latest way of scamming innocent people off their hard earned monies.

Continue Reading ---- >>. Look at the photo of this young woman very well before you read my piece of mind...Yes,my piece of mind to which I owe no one any explanation.....DAMN!

When the appeal to raise fund to save her started,I am one of those people who got lots of calls and mails to use my platform to help her but i was not moved because i did not know if it was true or not,I had to do my own investigations so that i do not put up a scam involving GOfundME which is (if you do not know)the latest way of scamming innocent people off their hard earned monies.

Continue Reading ---->. http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/07/stella-dimoko-korkus-fires-at-linda.html?m=1

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Fires At Linda Over MAYOWA Scam Allegation by chimoskyg(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Still can't get the real story oo

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan To Receive Honorary Oscar / 10 Things That Will Happen If The Federal Government Invited Mark Zuckerberg / Breaking News!! Ex Beauty Queen Iheoma Nnadi Is Engaged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.