Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How To Spot A Chronic Longthroat And Aspiring Brokeass! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Chronic Longthroat And Aspiring Brokeass! (394 Views)

How To Spot A Chronic Masturbater / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Chronic Longthroat And Aspiring Brokeass! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let me introduce to two individuals you should steer clear off when it comes to "Love and Money". Miss Chronic Longthroat and Mister Aspiring BrokeAss!

1. These two people have their priorities out of sync and money is always the cause of conflict in their relationship.
2. Their partners find it difficult to share their financial status with them because of their spendthrift habits.
3. They can't have fun without little or no money at all.

The last for sure is the typical sign they show, with that you easily know they are NOT for you. Miss Chronic Longthroat is looking for Made Men who never go short of cash, if cash is not present she falls ill. Mister Aspiring BrokeAss can't stop himself from doing it BIG all the time, spending unnecessarily and paying loans back with borrowed cash.

Here's a simple question to ask any guy or girl you meet and you've got interest in (just to be sure)!

Do you agree with my point of view or nay? Share in the comment section...Be sure I would respond!

(1) (Reply)

Easy And The Best Way To Maintaining Your Sex Drive As You Get Older / About Daniel And Diamond Morrison / SHOCKING Man Finds Dead Frog Inside Sealed Water Dispenser!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.