Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Snake Bite Dog’s Penis, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake Bite Dog’s Penis, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) (960 Views)

Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) / Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Bite Dog’s Penis, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by Hollawaley(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is the painful moment a dog was bitten on the penis by a snake that just would not let go.
The dog that was in serious pain desperately tried to free itself after the snake latched onto its private area. The entire dog’s effort to make the snake release its jaws was not successful while the cameras were rolling at least.
However, the dog could not really fight back because he was chained up with a metal chain on the neck in the video, apparently next to a field which made it easy for the snake to get to him. Hehehe….Of all places to bite!
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65d14hd_sFQ
source-https://www.naij.com/908621-omg-snake-bites-dogs-refuses-to-let-go-photosvideo.html
cc.lalasticlala

Re: Snake Bite Dog’s Penis, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
To me from the video the snake no bite the dog @ all. Dog will never be calm like that when in pains.
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s Penis, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by logadims: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
demon possessed snake
Re: Snake Bite Dog’s Penis, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) by ritzybaby(f): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
TTC!!

EndTime snake..
No mynd44 the snake she bin wan give that dog kawrrect blowjabb.. grin But the dog con dey form iskanchi undecided

cc: lasisi69, lalasticlala
and other endtime crew
make i go pray because i hear say na today world go end cry

(1) (Reply)

12 Wild Facts About Hyenas / Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? / Top 10 Strangest Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.