Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com (27109 Views)

2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens / Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by wowmenow: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
I see buhari hand in it
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by Goke7: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:
The guy should be impeached for betraying PDP. making useless comments just to show support to Buharis failed government forgeting that PDP made his position possible. He should be impeached but Tinubu's boy femi should not be his replacement, shikena

una don disown the guy sharp sharp, interesting, hope pdp won't disown saraki soon

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by spako4(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Legislooters!
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by gebest: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
he deserved to be impeached, he is a thief
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by Montaque(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Those who touted Saraki to resign should do same for Dogara.
ICPC and EFCC has suddenly gone cold even when Abdul Jibrin has been inundating them with evidence, and has volunteered to furnish more.
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by Jalinco: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dogara cannot even steal properly when Saraki has been stealing with all confidence. Anyway I have impeached that mediocre in my mind
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by jozee8: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
emmasege:
Femi Gbajabiamila has his hands all over the whistle blowing and impeachment plot. How could he not have been implicated in the whole saga where the minority leader was even mentioned?

But I wish and pray that Femi never gets to that seat in the current dispensation. The nation's numbers 1, 3, 4 and 5 citizens can not be all Muslims.
that's the problem Nigeria is having!

what has religion got to do with who's going to get the work done? the 'Christian' that is there now is the one that this serious allegation is revolving around. can you explain that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by olaskul(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
TINUBU TINUBU TINUBU HOW MANY TIMES I CALL YOU.... Hmmmm
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by Qmerit(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Padding masters.
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by uqueenette: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
impeach him no time...naijabet
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by morule20(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
What we have in dese country are bunch of criminals and self-minded leaders. They only think about themselves and their family.
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by bluecircle470: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
emmasege:
Femi Gbajabiamila has his hands all over the whistle blowing and impeachment plot. How could he not have been implicated in the whole saga where the minority leader was even mentioned?

But I wish and pray that Femi never gets to that seat in the current dispensation. The nation's numbers 1, 3, 4 and 5 citizens can not be all Muslims.

U don bring religion come ds thing again! So u dey among dem abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by emmasege: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
bluecircle470:

U don bring religion come ds thing again! So u dey among dem abi?
Religion has always been a factor from time immemorial, so please don't give me that thrash.
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by eleko1: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dos irresponsible thieves want to break dis Light Party sad
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
these are my questions 1 why did Hon Abdulmumuni keep quiet until now?
2 How comes he is speaking boldly?
3. could his allegations be true?
4. could this be a plot to get back at Hon Dogara by the political big wigs?

5. should EFCC or ICPC be involved?
6. Will anything come out of their investigation?
7. Can Nigeria ever be free from corruption?
NB: IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME..
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
I told dogara but he won't listen

Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by bluecircle470: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
emmasege:
Religion has always been a factor from time immemorial, so please don't give me that thrash.

So must u buy into dat idea of religion? Haba!
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Lolz impeachment indeed!! Na wia dem won see 2/3 majority? Nothing for Femi Gbajabiamilla,Dogara is going no where
Do you think any reasonable lawmaker will risk his integrity and support DOGARA if found guilty? Let's wait and see, The film has just started!
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by 400billionman: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
HE WILL BE IMPEACHED...

THE PROCESS WILL BE SMOOTH..
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by drss(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
dem go soon replace am with one a..bo..k.i from north.
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by cktheluckyman: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
FrancisDiote:

Do you think any reasonable lawmaker will risk his integrity and support DOGARA if found guilty? Let's wait and see, The film has just started!

Abegi!! After all the noise about Saraki what has happened? It is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for anyone to get 2/3 majority to impeach anyone in this current NASS!! I bet you after all this noise nothing will happen
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by kamalcole3000: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
OP.

Every time you put a story here,we have to remind you to put your source.

Now put your source,before the grown ups here will comment.

---Modified---

As far as I am concerned,Dogara should be impeached and a new speaker put in his place.

Dogara was not suppose to be the speaker,he "SARAKI-ED" his way to the speakership,and even if we forgave him.

These allegations from Jubrin,are just too weighty for us to allow him to continue holding his position. As an APC man,I know there is more than an iota of truth in the allegations against him.

This is not the reign of the PDP,where corruption matters are treated as a family matter. It is time for Dogara,to honorably step down.

Gbajabiamilla,it is your time to shine and bring sanity to the house.

I concur!

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by cystem(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is so interesting!!!! APC Drama. shocked
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by johnmartus(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
African especially Nigeria they were too greed imagine, despite the campaign against corruption these buffalo's law breakers could still committed such atrocity?
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by Anayordike(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
I think they are all missing the target. Buhari who has destroyed Nigeria should be the one they should move for his impeachment. It's long overdue. #ImpeachBuhariNow
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by Deilluminator(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
blaquemyc:
The lawmakers from Lagos and Bauchi no get names abi and the only one with names phone no get service. Nawa oh! Anyways, make i siddon dey look how dis movie go end. Politricks and polithiefcians film de always interest me no be small.
grin
blaquemyc:
The lawmakers from Lagos and Bauchi no get names abi and the only one with names phone no get service. Nawa oh! Anyways, make i siddon dey look how dis movie go end. Politricks and polithiefcians film de always interest me no be small.
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by dadaijboy: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by tunderay(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
PDP members of the House will keep Dogara there. Dogara is the least corrupt member of APC in House of Rep.
You have a scale that you use abi? Your support for corrupt politicians have blinded your way of reasoning. I hope you get a cure soon.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by willibounce1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
They should not forget to impeach unemployment and hardship that people are currently facing.
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by jose4shizzle: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Just when you thought he was clean, and now this
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by flyingofficersi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
DeLaRue:

So, if these allegations are proven, Dogara must stay.

The way some of you think is so bad.

And of what relevance is Mr Gbajabiamila to the very serious allegation of fraud against the speaker?

Your thinking is exactly as bad as or worst than those people you are referring to
Re: Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com by Tensionstar(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

LOL @ grown ups. cheesy

*Modified*

Dogara made the costly fundamental error of fighting the man who knows where all the bodies of their "mass murder" were buried!!
Exhuming the "skeletons" for public scrutiny, condemnation and vilification.....

He made the wrongest of enemies!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In The 1980s, Italy Paid Koko, A Nigeria Town $100 A Month To Store Toxic Waste / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.