Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

"I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (27114 Views)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / How Zulum Was Trapped In ‘Catch-22 Situation’ Over Praise For Buhari / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by dre11(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
By Isiaka Wakili

President Muhammmadu Buhari says he is in a difficult situation over appointments.

The president said this at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Monday while receiving a delegation of the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria.

He was responding to a number of issues raised by the delegation, including complaints that Muslims had been marginalised in appointments to government institutions such as the military and the civil service.

Buhari, according to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity Malam Garba Shehu, said adherents of all faiths accused him of marginalisation over appointments.

He said this illustrated how difficult his job was as he faced the same criticism from adherents of other faiths.

“I am in a difficult situation,” the president admitted.

On the burning issue of violent conflicts in some parts of country, he said he was putting in his best.

He said that following his dissatisfaction with the performance of the Police in Zamfara State, he ordered a massive transfer of officers and men who had stayed three years and above in the troubled state.

He appealed to the religious leaders to instruct their followers on the importance of possessing their own voters’ cards which he described as a “national entitlement,” and to preach justice to all "which is an instituted pillar of Islam".

Buhari revealed that he had received a “stiff bill” from the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, for the restoration of the dilapidated infrastructure and facilities of federal government-owned radio stations in all states of the federation.
The president promised that something would be done.

Speaking on behalf of the delegation, the vice president, Sheikh Hadiyyatullahi Abdulrashid, commended Buhari for accomplishing his election promises.

He likened Buhari to the captain of a capsizing ship and the messiah needed by the country.

Sheikh Abdulrashid also spoke about the alleged marginalisation of Muslims, violent conflicts between farmers and herders, the problems of drug abuse among youths and the fate of Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) Kaduna, among other issues.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-i-m-in-difficult-situation-over-appointments-257956.html

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by dafeyankee: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Muslims Marginalized?

This Sharia Council people are as useless as Okonkwo's father in the things fall apart story.

Nigeria will divide very soon,but it will not break up because of the Biafra agitation. Nigeria will break up as we are starting to get tired of the demands of the Muslims.

They want everything. The President,Senate President and the Speaker of the house are Muslims. They control the Military with Buratai. The Police is controlled by a Muslim IG.

90% of all Federal parastatals is controlled by Muslims. Even the Agbero's(NURTW) is Controlled by Muslims only.

What do Muslims want exactly?greedy people.

Oliver Twist asked for more(and he got beaten for it) and that is will happen to these greedy Muslims in this Country.

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
People are dying and the idiat is talking about appointment

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by lovat(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari will remain a mistake to Nigeria.

112 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by major466(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jihadist meeting and planning how to implement sharia all over Nigeria.

45 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by omowolewa: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
I wonder why they are not calling this government clueless? Clueless over killings, clueless over infrastructure.

Media sha

19 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
At a time Nigerians are accusing him of trying to islamize Nigeria he is busy receiving the council of Sharia just a day after 200 Christians where killed in the middle belt

101 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by naijaking1: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
At a time Nigerians are accusing him of trying to islamize Nigeria he is busy receiving the council of Sharia just a day after 200 Christians where killed in the middle belt

They came to congratulate him on the successful killings

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
supreme council of sharia.... I can't read further...am done.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just short of words
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Yorubaangel(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Since day 1 of his government. Everything about the country has been negative... A rare epitome of badluck... Nigeria will forever remember 2015 election as the worst mistake that ever befall this nation

20 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Homeboiy: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
my Eco lecturer is one number one fan
you can appoint him
Dr.. O.....e uniben
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2018

9 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by DrObum(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Blood is being shed by his kinsmen on the plateau and his greatest concern is appointments?

Nigeria behold thy leader!

7 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by princechiemekam(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by SNIPER123: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Resign

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by salbis(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Life style of an average Nigerian under this wicked ruler.

11 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by tragergeorge(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Then step down na, abi na by force,common appointment u de get difficulties, it clearly shows you not capable na, 3yrs now u still de get difficulties, we are finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Cletus77(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
lovat:
Buhari will remain a mistake to Nigeria.

One of the biggest ever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by jeeqaa7(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Odeh ni sha
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by LieDetector(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by sdindan: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Useless man.

Everything in life you confused about them.

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Cletus77(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yorubaangel:
Since day 1 of his government. Everything about the country has been negative... A rare epitome of badluck... Nigeria will forever remember 2015 election as the worst mistake that ever befall this nation
2019 can change everything, it all depends on you and me

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by kindnyce(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Baba forget appointment for Now.
Face plateau and stop the bloodbath for God's sake
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Kendumazy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Don't know who to believe..
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by sureheaven(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Do more mr president.

Listen to ur people and follow advice carefully
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Cletus77(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Muslim demands are becoming enormous. They act as if they own the country

5 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Olujoe1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019 / Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.