Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot (4280 Views)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by RoyalBlak007: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
i was only trying to illustrate na cheesy

Yes...no chilli for foreign guests cheesy••°°°lols! Am I funny? Hell no! grin
TrapQueen77:

Why ur sooooo fvcking funny all the time? grin grin grin
Hahahahaaha. Royal na have pity on me.. I can't stop laughing. grin

Juz tell ur chef sha, no chilli for ur foreign guest tongue
I don't wanna make commotion if they see me in tears while eating egusi... They myt think, I'm so broken hearted on ur wedding day cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
and u think i will just walk away? think again.

i go end person tomorrow ooo,

make every body hear oo, if lala*tic*ala try me, i go

ha please don't go to jail because of woman

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:

Emmatadayo will come back to nairaland and create topic about how my ....... and lala will make sure it does not see front page
. grin cheesy
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:

ha please don't go to jail because of woman
i dnt mind going to jail 4 berlyn
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by BARRIKADE: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
every man,woman,and their cats are jumping on the pre-wedding photo shoot bandwagon now.

|SMH

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
u think say i dey joke?
. awww been waiting for you thank God i found you grin happy married life in advance to us grin
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

i was only trying to illustrate na cheesy

Yes...no chilli for foreign guests cheesy••°°°lols! Am I funny? Hell no! grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

U are so hilarious indeed grin maybe bcoz we know exactly wat were laughing at tongue

Ayaaaayaaay! Ur such a cute joker kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
i dnt mind going to jail 4 berlyn
by the time you go to jail ( God forbid ) seun will be keeping her busy until you return after twenty years
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:
by the time you go to jail ( God forbid ) seun will be keeping her busy until return after twenty years
chai na true o

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
CHAI DEY KILLED IT

SOTEY MARRIAGE COM DEY SWT ME
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
chai na true o
that's how nairaland will be looking at you

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
i dnt mind going to jail 4 berl√yn
baby i'll go with you to jail cool
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
. awww been waiting for you thank God i found you grin happy married life in advance to us grin
hmmmm, blushing right nw

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by RoyalBlak007: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U are so hilarious indeed grin maybe bcoz we know exactly wat were laughing at tongue

Ayaaaayaaay! Ur such a cute joker kiss

Exactly wink cheesy
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:
that's how nairaland will be looking at you
shut up

Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:
by the time you go to jail ( God forbid ) se-un will be keeping her busy until you return after twenty years
lala not s.eun
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
baby i'll go with you to jail cool
rili?
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
hmmmm, blushing right nw
. sweety till den ..reserve the blush cuz i'll fo u strong thing
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
lala not s.eun

by then lala will have been six feet, don't forget he is going to jail because he has waste lala
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
shut up
no more from me because I love my life
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
rili?
. cross my heart
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:

no more from me because I love my life
gud
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmatdayo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
. cross my heart
ok
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:

by then lala will have been six feet, don't forget he is going to jail because he has waste lala
. hmm i won't let him do that ooi angry
Re: 10 Couples With The Nigerian Village Themed Pre-wedding Shoot by multikolour(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
. hmm i won't let him do that ooi angry

hmmm better because I too am not spared because he threatened to shoot me if I utter a word on his matter, please talk to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl / When You Hear 'after God,fear Women,'what Do They Meant? / 11years Old Girl Gets Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.