Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (90104 Views)

Beyonce Or Ciara, Who's More Pretty / Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? / Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2005
@ Lauryn if that's true then, I guess one can never tell with celebrities, they do the weirdest things sometimes, they can be such weirdos grin
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2005
do yall even know how old bow wow is? just because he's short does not make him young

he is 18 n ciara is 20 .. how is he too young for her? damn .. i mean yea shes older than him with some months but that doesnt mean anythin

people thinkin bow wow is still 12.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by hotangel2(f): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2005
Hunnie, ageain't nun but a number YES!.... But come on now... Bow wow and ciara?? Hell Nahh... She looks likes his big sister. Isn't it the small bow wow of yesterday?? rolleyes But anyways.. i ain't hating! cool
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2005
true they do look odd together but when ppl r makin it seem like hes still 12 , thats bs.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2005
ciara all da wayyyyyyyyy

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Oyinhoney(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2005
they are both gud female artist. i cant really say ciara is betta than rihanna or rihanna is betta cuz that will jus b a total lie.lets jus say they have different unique things to bring to the table that the other doesnt...so simple!!!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by tamia(f): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2005
i prefer Rihanna. well Ciara is good too! ( dang! i heard she use to be a dude) i guess dat's a lie. and the thang she has wit" bow wow i'm not feeling it. but as for ma gurl Rihanna she's the number 1

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by hotangel2(f): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2005
Rihanna takes it jare! Hands down.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Oracle(m): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2005
Can u see what im seeing?

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by sweetnini(f): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2005
@oracle no i can't rihanna wins
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 09, 2005
now if teairra mari was in that category , its a wrap you kno its her ! no homo

that girl is too ghetto , she keep it real
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by hotangel2(f): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2005
Rihanna feet is lighter than he leg. I am guessing she was the 'sneakers' type of girl. smiley
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by da808cutie(f): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Bow wow is too young for Ciara, they are probably just friends, and the ring is just a friendly gift?
hmmm maybe i shd get me a rich ass brotha if its like that oh!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by da808cutie(f): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2005
from that pic with TM, Rihanna takes it all. no more questions.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by eslynera(f): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2005
I guess i changed my mind, Rihanna's the cup grin wink
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2005
nah Teairra , Rihanna seems too laid back n girlish.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by prettyH(f): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2005
K2DaC:

nah Teairra , Rihanna seems too laid back n girlish.

Helloooooooo, she's a girl, isn't she?
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2005
u know what i meant

like a lil girl
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by tamia(f): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2005
K2DaC:

u know what i meant

like a lil girl

Rihanna is 17 and if she tries to act older they'll say she's acting old. abeg sha make una leave this girl
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2005
I never knew Rihanna was 17, till you said Tamia, I can't believe it, she really does act a whole lot older smiley
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by CVero(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2005
hmm well i think rihanna is better case she is a way better singer and a dancer plus who wants to see a man prance around in dumb vidoes i give it up to rhina she can dance and she is hot unlike ciara who is but ugly kiss
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2005
wow

ur point?
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by CVero(f): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2005
Ciara is a man get through your heads wnyone who likes that man....

if he rand bowwow get married on their honeymoon he would be like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got what i got
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by hotangel2(f): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2005
She's not a man! That sh!t was just rumour.

Ciara might be the crunk-type of gurl. But come one now, she ain't that ugly! Y'all making it sound like, u don't like her dance moves. And even her crunk-ish image.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by CVero(f): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2005
ciara is a good dancer but rihanna is better and plus i think in the whole pretty topic rhihanna blows ciara out of the picture.
cool
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by CVero(f): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2005
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img][color=#006600][/color]

wait..................................

rhihanna is so talented and gifted and i dont see whats the whole thing with ciara and things kust because she can dance anyone can dance but the thing tha gets me mad is that missy said that ciara has the same quailties as Aaliyah... no can ever be liek her but that is a whole another story its plain but simple rhihanna is better not becasue ciara is a boy or girl as she claims but becasue rhihanna can bring it to the plat eshe can dance and sing nd ciara can only dance becasue her lack of singing is covered up by her dance moves..... kiss
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2005
nobody has nothing on Ciara's dancing except for Aaliyah.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by CVero(f): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2005
CIARA is not a good dancer yeah she can dance but look wow how many people can do that matrix thing i can do that its so easy she makes it looks like she is the best well no she is not......... Rhihanna is way preetier than ciara will ever be in her life

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by CVero(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2005
CIARA is not a good dancer yeah she can dance but look wow how many people can do that matrix thing i can do that its so easy she makes it looks like she is the best well no she is not......... Rhihanna is way preetier than ciara will ever be in her life..

if ciara is nota man than y did she say on oprah that she was then seh got surgery than she said that seh cant have babies......... wow what a relif cause her baby would come out looking like a he she and all deformed
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by berries: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2005
hie lauryl wats up and wat u up to . by the way i saw the chick that chucked out the club and guess what she nows my mum
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by jinny542(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2005
You know what, Rhianna is more pretty but not hot. The both of them could drive a guy crazy tho. lol grin

i love her (CIARA)[flash=200,200][/flash] lipsrsealed

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by kellygirl(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2005
in my own opinion rihanna is the best,she is just too cutie.i love her much more than ciara.and i wish her all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters / 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.