Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (90100 Views)

Beyonce Or Ciara, Who's More Pretty / Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? / Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by lysaa(f): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2007
We can't really say who is finer because they are both fine. Sometimes they look very ugly as well.

Dancing, I'd say Cece has got all the moves. She  does what she does because she like to keep it real with her own style. Trust me, she could do the rhianna moves if she wants but she sticks to her own. Rihanna i think does a lil of ballet, hence flexible too but she's down with her Caribbean moves.

Like a boy video is S L A M!!!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Shokoloko(f): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2007
abeg, Ciara all the way
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by chiogo(f): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2007
c-i-a-r-a!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by busygirl(f): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2007
Ciara's hotter! no doubts about dt
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by lilmike: 2:36am On Mar 30, 2007
Going wit ciara she deffently be killin em rhianna and dat big ass forehead illlllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by anusule(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2007
no more posts please. grin

please note that ciara has ceased to be a girl, she is now a boy. sad

if she should change her mind undecided, rihanna still is hotter
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by nweobor(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2007
well if u ask i would take rihanna in the aspect of who is hotter but looking at the face i think ciara is just a little bit ahead but in all i would take rihanna
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Nella(f): 9:41pm On May 18, 2007
nweobor:

well if u ask i would take rihanna in the aspect of who is hotter but looking at the face i think ciara is just a little bit ahead but in all i would take rihanna

Same thing wid me! cheesy Rihana,
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by sofine5(f): 10:02pm On May 21, 2007
Rihanna al da waaaayyy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by agbola(m): 1:22am On May 23, 2007
i think i'll go for rihanna she's more lady like and she has dis eyes
in fact she's sseezzzzyyyyyyyy
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by nweobor(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2007
nella how far now people say u look like me i don't know if it is true well i wiil post my picture very soon so u can see for yourself
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by elrokpa: 10:27am On May 24, 2007
Hey common ciara is the bomb,rihanna is just coming to do the hot the stuff but diara i swassup u can't beat that,
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by kike001(f): 12:03pm On May 24, 2007
dey r 2 different ppl u cant compare dem cuz rihanna is a girly girl while Ciara is a tom boy
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by ozigbo(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2007
Rihane is hot men,
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by ozigbo(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2007
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by ozigbo(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2007
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by ozigbo(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2007
kiss kiss

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by sofine5(f): 4:04am On Jun 04, 2007
Habe u all seen rihanna's new look? FABULOUS! kiss

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by BlkDiamond(f): 1:51am On Jun 07, 2007
2 beautiful girls but rhiana is better.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by naijadiva2(f): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
i agree
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by coolp1(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2007
Ciara is definately hotter. Check out her videos men.

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Mustay(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2007
Mistress of crunk
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by kellorah: 1:18am On Jul 02, 2007
Rihanna's looking prettier theses days. wink
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by oyinda(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2007
judgin from rihanna's umbrella and ciara's promise, its ciara hand's down, if yu've seen ciara's cant leave em alone video yu'll kno this is not even a question!!!!! CIARA IS TEW MAD SEXY!!!

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by oyinda(f): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2007
ciara is way hotter than rihanna,  ahahn pls just watch her 'promise' and 'cant leave em alone' video!! who's hot? that's not even an effin question!!!! if yur talkin pretty cici is, besides yur not even talkin abt who is prety, its who is hotter!!! CIARA!!!!!

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Migines(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2007
Even if ciara waz a guy or still a guy, Damn, Shes hot!!! I dnu care bout her boobs. Wat of rihanna's fore head?
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by trendy(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2007
Cira, rihanna's new look is awful to me shocked
and it's really beats me when people say she's cute
cos i prefer the rihanna of music of the sun
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Mustay(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2007
ciara
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by henry007(m): 12:39am On Sep 11, 2007
i'll like 2 watch makin of the video umbrella im sure everyone wants 2 watch it aswell.umbrella sold more than 'lik a boy' 2 coma which means rihanna is up the ladder and ciara is bizzy huggin all and sundry wid ha bare chest instead of rihanna's matured nudity.ciara is so not like a boy so beta not say dat.she's gurly aswell only her arms and legs speak the male language.ciara also needs more boobs 2 complement her bony ass. 'rihanna we luv u' sounds like fun. i luv both of em but rihanna just rocks ,not in beauty but in every oda aspect.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Mustay(m): 12:48am On Sep 11, 2007
henry007:

i'll like 2 watch makin of the video umbrella im sure everyone wants 2 watch it aswell.umbrella sold more than 'lik a boy' 2 coma which means rihanna is up the ladder and ciara is bizzy huggin all and sundry wid ha bare chest instead of rihanna's matured nudity.ciara is so not like a boy so beta not say that.she's gurly aswell only her arms and legs speak the male language.ciara also needs more boobs 2 complement her bony ass. 'rihanna we love u' sounds like fun. i love both of em but rihanna just rocks ,not in beauty but in every oda aspect.

[size=38pt]MATURED  NUDITY[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by henry007(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2007
u didnt have 2 bring dat out its only an expression.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by LilCiaraCi: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2007
W3ll let me see, yall sayin ciara is a man only bcause she haz no boobs?Lmao=))), R a lot of gurlz on this world who have no boobs.dat dont mean r guyz, winkso pple wake up, Aaliyah waz havin boobs?No she waznt!!!R a lot of celebrities who have not lok at that alien Rihanna she waz havvin boobs?>No she wasnt but she have implants now i know dat and everyone can see that angry so wake up!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters / 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.