Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (90105 Views)

Beyonce Or Ciara, Who's More Pretty / Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? / Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by eslynera(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2006
CIARA IS both,hot kiss and kiss cute, kiss she's everythin. what bustard is bow @$$ angry
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by janetgurl: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2006
lmoa,yea u right
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by djrandom(f): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2006
winkReally, they're both hot and if you look closely, Ciara, Rihanna & Christina Milian look related. I feel Rihanna's hotter cos, she's prettier, great moves, great voice and she hasn't de-repped herself so far.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by K0K0: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2006
CiARA iiS NOT A MAN, IDK Y YALL iiS HATiiN ON HUR, WHO THE FUQ STARTED THAT DUMASS RUMOR ANYWAii, I SAW HURR AS A CHiiLD ((AS A GiiRL)) iiN A MAGAZiiNE! BUT ANYWAiiZ, I LiiKE BOTH OF THEiiR MUSiiQ, CiARA iiS MORE PARTY TYPE AND RiHANA iiS PARTY TOO BUT SHES ALSO LAiiD BAQ
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by luvu567(f): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2006
what

the

fucck?
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by snazzydawn(f): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2006
Whenever I am about to go for ciara,rihanna comes on with another hit,and when I am warming up to rihanna,ciara comes up with "so what".I love both of them equally
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by donmayor(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2006
Ciara is hot, Rihanna is hot but whose music is better? I guess Rihanna but Ciara has some nice hits too
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by snazzydawn(f): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2006
Want to get your leg sprained? try Ciara's steps;want to have fun in the club,go with Rihanna's flows.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by prncss(f): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2006
Men Ciara is the best because i got to meet Tierra Marie at a radio calling contest in my town and she was a little bitchy and Rihanna has not gotten as far as Ciara to be compared to her neither has tierra marie
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by dachosen1(f): 4:31am On Sep 03, 2006
I wud have to say ciara, she lo0ks even h0tter in pers0n,
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by jinny542(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2006
I have said it a million of times , Ciara is hotter, these two artists are good but i prefer Ciara
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by biomic(f): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2006
who is hot-----MEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin
they r both hot-rihanna is cute while ciara has a more matured look
maybe ciara tongue

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2006
Ciara don dey grow muscle like man, grin
Seriously though i like rihanna better, shes got that sweet angel thing going for her!!

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by henry007(m): 2:22am On Oct 19, 2006
i hate to break the honest truth buth in beauty, there is basically no contest coz ciara trashed rihanna to coma. that is that. lets not stop there, talk about her vicious dance i believe thats not girly at all. talk about being sext, its rihanna no doubt. ciara aint a fashion person,luvs bogous shorts and boots,men when can we get to see the size of her ass. shape wise rihanna is better constucted coz ciara's hips and boops dont match(if u know wat i mean). i hope u had a nice time, see u 2morrow on THE TRUTH
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by kellorah: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2006
it's ciara ohhh, check out her vid-get up with chamillionare!!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by sugachic(f): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2006
They both make good music but i neva liked ciara,her style is kinda unoriginal. I lyk rihana beta though she doesnt seem so nice as a persn. I also heard bout dat ciara's he-she rumour- i bliv it
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by mzhavoc(f): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2007
see ye, dis topic is probably outdated and dt ye(buh am bringin it back), but CIARA IS A MILION TIMES HOTTER DAN RIHANNA. pls, r u ppl blind or suthn, i mean, hav u seen d size of rihannas forhead, its d size of a satellite dish. it is MAHUUUUSIVE. oh ye, and about rihanna being transexual,,,dats a repulsive lie. ppl jus out 2 get her,,,she was interviewed n she sed dt it weren true. surely uz lot shud read biographies a lil more often. and hu has talent, CIARA!!! rihanna can't evn buss a move to save her life,
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by bodegideon(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2007
these two girls are hot,but Rihanna is the hotter one, she sexy,beautiful,she will make you cum without sex,and she got voice that will make the heaven come down,lol, Cassie is good,but not to rihanna's perfection.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by bodegideon(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
bodegideon:

these two girls are hot,but Rihanna is the hotter one, she sexy,beautiful,she will make you cum without sex,and she got voice that will make the heaven come down,lol, Ciara is good,but not  to rihanna's perfection.

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Ameriefan(f): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2007
Ciara is pretty
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by eslynera(f): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2007
still on cici. But honestly rihanna isn't bad.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Ameriefan(f): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2007
No she's not that bad
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by OpeLovely(f): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2007
They are both good.

Rihanna is pretty in an innocent way and has a great body. Pips say she's a smaller version of Beyonce (i don't know). She's ladylike, has a nice voice and dresses fashionably. Besides she was born in one of those exotic islands.

Ciara is a stepper even though she uses gra-gra or a lot of energy to dance. Lucky for her, she was once a cheerleader, hence her flexibility. Her black hair makes her look better than the blonde. She's cute and they say she's Aaliyah's comeback.

Rihanna is so hot that Beyonce is scared of her snatching Jay Z. Ciara on the other hand dumped Bow-Wow (i knew that relationship will never last cuz he's a small boy to her. Now, she would roll wwith the MEN).

Anyway, i love them both.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by ozigbo(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2007
I thing rihanna is more hot than ciara
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by kemisole(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2007
will go 4 ciara
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by bigbumper(f): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2007
mz.havoc:

see ye, this topic is probably outdated and dt ye(buh am bringin it back), but CIARA IS A MILION TIMES HOTTER DAN RIHANNA. please, r u people blind or suthn, i mean, hav u seen d size of rihannas forhead, its d size of a satellite dish. it is MAHUUUUSIVE. oh ye, and about rihanna being transexual,,,that is a repulsive lie. people jus out 2 get her,,,she was interviewed n she sed dt it weren true. surely uz lot should read biographies a lil more often. and hu has talent, CIARA!!! rihanna can't evn buss a move to save her life,

shuo, nah only Rhianna's satellite-dish size forehead u dey talk, what about those LANTERN JAWS? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who resemble man pass? Mix Brandy's step-mum in Moesha with Truth Hurts and you get Rhianna. At least you only have to water down Christina Milian slightly to get Ciara.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by adesodgi(m): 1:45am On Feb 17, 2007
well,i cant say o but may be some proofs will say ciara or some would say Rihanna,
But me i say both o, but come to think of it Ciara's a gurl,Rihanna is mor a woman than Ciara,

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Curlz07(f): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2007
have u seen ciara. ok let's compare shall we. 1: performances ciara beats rihanna hands down baby!.
2;bodily built and abs and shape ciara kills her wit the sick shape. 3:looks ciara kills and buries rihanna with those eyes. 4:dancing have u seen her videos and her dancin. she kills rihanna hands down.
NP.S:Did u see her new video like a boy, 4 real it's sick. Bullet! Bullet!! Bullet!!!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Curlz07(f): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2007
Ciara' a better dancer. it doesnt matter if she changed 4rm a boy 2 a girl. she can dance!!!!!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by slimghost(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2007
Well,i will have to check their temperatures b4 i can say who is hotter . cool
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Elpee(f): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2007
Hmm Ciara is definately hot, shes gat a great bod, voice, dance moves and all dat, Rihanna is just there cuz shes gat a carribean voice natin great about dat and she can roll her hips nathin more dan dat,

Ciaras video Like A Boy is great all d choreography and stuff and d song too is good
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by rockhead: 4:19am On Mar 03, 2007
Both of them can look fine as hell as well as look like s***.
At times Rihanna looks robotic/alienlike with her 5-head (she's still cute though), while Ciara can look like some savage beast c'mon out the tv screen (remember "oh", the part she crawled up on the car as Luda was rappin). But the 2 of them are beautiful. We need 2 stop hatin on them. We're just giving other people excuses 2 hate on blk folks by pickin em apart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters / 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.