Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate (6483 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Builder: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2009
Christmas is fast approahing and TB Joshua needs congregation , so the best way for him to advertise himself is to come out with his prediction, afterall, christmas is when pastors make most money from gullible nigerians
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by yommys01(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2009
I don't like the man for anything but his correct predictions may actually make me change my mind about him. I hope he will predict SiaSia to win the World cup and come back to take us to the real World cup in 2010. I still believe we will qualify.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Allta(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2009

And the Lord showed me everything from the beginning to the end. It came to a stage that the host of Heaven were the ones playing football - because the whole thing was tough. So, both sides – nobody played ball again. But who are these people playing football? I could not see any players again because it was tough to decide.

Olodo, the Lord showed you and you are still asking who the people were, having said that they were host of Heaven!

The most ridiculous jack sh*it I've ever read from a very non-intelligent man of doom, not only that this is nonsensically ludicrous, but also preposterously absurd. Not only farcically pathetic, but also foolishly and idiotically silly.

No wonder so many who call him Lord Lord Lord, and heal the sick in his name will not make the kingdom of God. "TBJ my ar.se"
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2009
Nigerians are a bunch of dishonest losers. The way we pray and adhore religion, you would think that JESUS CHRIST was born in Nigeria. Have you noticed how the super eagles always gather to pray before every match. If they paid more attention to football as they do their praying, maybe we will win matches. They always pray as if God hates the opposing team. Go figure!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by StEdwin(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2009
Prophet TBJ and his followers should go and wallow their heads in shame.
Why are they alwaz having a prediction after the end of an event.
Are all his predictions alwaz doom, death, failure, can't the guy ever predict something good?
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by drnonye(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2009
Whether TBJ is 4 real or not, i don’t know and i certainly don’t care.

But, if he is 4 real, i put a challenge to him and his members. Use these prophecies to avert destruction. Is that not the point of having this unique ability?

Personally, i don’t believe in prophecies. I know people with failed marriages becos of these so called prophets. ( my apology to those who may b 4 real)

We are all equal in the eyes of God. God speak s 2 us all, we just have 2 listen,. Doesn’t matter have sinful we are. Talk 2 God ur self. He is our father isn’t it?
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by lawrence83: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2009
ha! nawa o
for my country, everybody de do dia thing as dem like. lipsrsealed
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Eslopy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2009
What They Know They Destroy, But What They Do Not Know They Criticize, sad
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by beefblaze(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
St. Edwin:

Are all his predictions alwaz doom, death, failure, can't the guy ever predict something good?

For ur info, the prediction took place way earlier that day, during the morning service.
And mind you he doesn't only prophesy failure, but good news as well,
To you all:
Be cautious of words that come out of mouth, they can instigate things u wouldn't like to experience any time,
God Bless us all,
Am out!
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Allta(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2009
beefblaze:

For your info, the prediction took place way earlier that day, during the morning service.
And mind you he doesn't only prophesy failure, but good news as well,
To you all:
Be cautious of words that come out of mouth, they can instigate things u wouldn't like to experience any time,
God Bless us all,
Am out!

Can someone please highlight some of the good news he's prophesied about Stars, Nigerian Super Eagles or even Nigeria at large?
So there is no freedom of speech in the Church now? A pastor steals money, we can't talk; A pastor sleep with girls in the congregation, we can't talk; A pastor gives false("cosmeticised"wink prophecies; we can't talk. Na wa o!
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by olugbon01(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2009
St. Edwin link topic=325700.msg4583492#msg4583492 date=1253525548:

BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY WITH YOUR MOUTH!
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Jefak(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2009
This is the problem with Nigerians, they do not appreciate what they have, you guys can see foreigners fighting to have some 1 like t.b, joshua. All abt his prophecies can be taken from emmanuel tv, http://www.scoan.com, or even from church members if any is around u.
Guys i will like to to say that what a rat cannot do, he should appreciate it when he see's a squirrel doing it at his best effort.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Jefak(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2009
Slopy thankx 4 that, and beef ure a chicken 2 say all t.b, Jay's members are 2 b in shame. U better die wit ur rubbish in silence, than 2 speak of criticism and get burnt by d HOLY SPIRIT
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by naijanow: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2009
By the way, this prophecy was said live on Emmanuel TV before the match
Had it been that the NFF, Shaibu and d rest had acknowledged tbj as a man of God and had been noticing how God shows him what is yet to come, they could have even called him and asked for advice - "pastor, so you see that the result would be this way - is there anything we can do?" or they could have cotnacted him before the match for any insight - tbj could have then given them advice on how to play to avoid that happening.

the problem is, the government, the nff and nigeria as a whole has not recognized or appreciated tbj for what he is - a prophet sent from God - they jkust continue ti hurl insults and slander as his ministry continues to grow. a prophet is not without honour except in his own country
anyone doubting the prophecies should check out the website and see how he has consistently prophesied events which come to pass - fine - you can doubt 1 or 2 or 3 but can you doubt 40? apart from dat, the prophecies he gives to individuals that attend his church every sunday is astonishing - he tells them things which they have not told anyone before

abeg, nigeria, wake up and recognize this prophet sent from God
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Allta(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2009
naijanow:

By the way, this prophecy was said live on Emmanuel TV before the match
Had it been that the NFF, Shaibu and d rest had acknowledged tbj as a man of God and had been noticing how God shows him what is yet to come, they could have even called him and asked for advice - "pastor, so you see that the result would be this way - is there anything we can do?" or they could have cotnacted him before the match for any insight - tbj could have then given them advice on how to play to avoid that happening.

the problem is, the government, the nff and nigeria as a whole has not recognized or appreciated tbj for what he is - a prophet sent from God - they jkust continue ti hurl insults and slander as his ministry continues to grow. a prophet is not without honour except in his own country
anyone doubting the prophecies should check out the website and see how he has consistently prophesied events which come to pass - fine - you can doubt 1 or 2 or 3 but can you doubt 40? apart from dat, the prophecies he gives to individuals that attend his church every sunday is astonishing - he tells them things which they have not told anyone before

abeg, nigeria, wake up and recognize this prophet sent from God

Well maybe Yes, maybe Amodu could have taken more precaution. But God would not let the unseriousness of some overshadow the hardwork of others! We can't dispute the fact that some other African countries took qualification more seriously than we did. Even if TBJ predicts, oh! sorry prophesy that Naija will win, we still have to do the business on the day. Faith without Work is Death! and Faith with Unseriousness is a Calamity!!
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by vikiviko(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
this is my prophecy

Nigeria 4 Mozambique 4
Kenya 2 Nigeria 2

Crazy shits.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by sayso: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2009
first am not a member of SCOAN but watch emmanuel TV life service sometimes,i wept when MJ prophesy came and the solution.

[b]As well as revealing this prophetic message live on Emmanuel TV, Prophet T.B. Joshua also gave a personal message of warning to a close friend of the Jackson family, Tee-Mac Omatshola Iseli, former President of PMAN (Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria).
On the 12th June, 2009 just a few weeks ago, Prophet T.B. Joshua called Tee-Mac and gave him a personal message to deliver to the Jackson family. The Sunday following Jackson’s death, 28th June 2009, during the live Sunday service on Emmanuel TV, Prophet T.B. Joshua explained the reason why he had given this prophetic message and Tee-Mac testified concerning it:
“It was his (T.B. Joshua’s) birthday, I came here to celebrate and the man of God asked me up to his office and said to me, “Please, tell your friend Marlon to send Michael here to Nigeria. Michael needs healing. He needs deliverance. I said to the man of God, “But, Michael Jackson just went for a check-up because he is going to have about 50 concerts." He spoke to Marlon and they agreed Michael was too busy for now but they would bring him to see the prophet during a break in his schedule later in the year. "When I got a phone call from the chairman of the Black American Mayors, he said they just brought Michael Jackson from the hospital. He is unconscious. I quickly put on CNN and immediately, it came to my head, “Yes but the man of God told me something is going to happen.” If I had focused more, we would have insisted, Michael, come here, you need healing, he would still be alive.

http://www.themaninthesynagogue.org/prophecy_40.htm[/b]
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by deb(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
While i refuse to make the full extent of my capabilities public. i will say with all confidence that I am a prophet in the making

1: I have prophetically prophesied the outcome of two Nigeria matches here on Nairaland before they even took place (Check my posts for evidence)

The Tunisia 2-2 draw I prophesied at least a week before and actually placed a bet that Nigeria will not win the match.

I hereby prophesy this day that our next qualifying match will be a 1-1 draw. I have seen two trees behind a thick fog on a large green field filled with farmers who tried to protect their crops from flying eagles. after a period which seemed like 90 minutes, the Eagles came to land and the farmers gathered to talk, then the commotion began as in the start of the vision. after a period which seemed like 2 minutes, the eagles went to the side of 1 tree and the farmers to the other tree.

I hereby declare that the next qualifying match will be a 1-1 draw. I must mention here that I did not identify any Nigerian player, just faces through a thick fog. It could be the Carthage Eagles or The Super Eagles. so please be notified.

Thanks for your time.

You better let it be the Carthage Eagles! Else!!!
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Nosa77(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
my question is:
what gives tb joshua the confidence and boldness to keep prophesying if what he is saying is not coming to pass.
the prophecies that he gives are live on emmanuel tv for the world to see - they are not pre-recorded ones that could easily be recorded after the event (:-)
how is it possible to stage manage something which is said before the thing happens?? it is only a pratting fool that would continue making predictions when he knows it is coming from his own head. sooner or later, he will say something, it will not come to pass and he would be embarrassed and become a laughing stock. by now, thousands of the members would have walked out on tb joshua. i mean, imagine what would have happened if he had predicted that Nigeria would win? he would receive a great deal more lashing than he has received on this post and everybody would start calling him a fake prophet.
i think what gives him that confidence to keep on speaking out is because it is truly God that is revealing to him.
that's why he has not stopped although he has faced much mockery
As for the super eagles, the flying eagles and the eaglets, i advise them and anyone close to them to let them know that tehre is a true prophet of God - they should get connected with tb joshua. someone that God used to predict the result of the match, i believe God can also use to advise on how to go about it.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Signorina: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
I am not a fan of Prphet TB Joshua. However I respect all men of God whether real or fake till God reveal and I urge everyone of you to do the same. You all criticise people of influence, if not Tb the Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, what prove do u all have? Be careful what you say cos God's gonna punish you seriously for that if u don't repent. If a report does not go well with you for God's sake keep shut!

For the rest of you who think they are seeing vision, I think you are hallucinating, have you been taking too much wine or substance? No insult intended but let's be civil.
Love you all smiley
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by ud4u: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
When he sees, let him proffer solution before the deed is done
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
mr poster. ur even more stupid than the joshua himself. why didn't you post this immediately after the service. useless shithead.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by lexibaba(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
al-qaeda:

mr poster. your even more stupid than the joshua himself. why didn't you post this immediately after the service. useless shithead.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Fadajasi(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2009
Did he see Nigeria qualify?
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Virgo83(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2009
Fadajasi:

@ Posters
Let not disturb ourselves with asking too much: Visions and the Visionaries were only imagination of thoughts.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Virgo83(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2009
Fadajasi:

@ Posters
Let not disturb ourselves with asking too much: Visions and the Visionaries were only imagination of thoughts. But as for this Particular Vision, its nothing but a prediction.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by kingron: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
why u na dey yab this man,if u wanted to hear the prophesy,u should have watch the live service every sunday,and about the case of averting,he is not God, if God want it to be let it be.But that of michael jackson he asked tee mac who was close to michael jackson to bring him for prayers but tee mac refused so it is tee mac fault
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by sley4life(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2009
TB is a con man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okagbare, Amusan Chase Cash As IAAF Diamond League End / Optimism For Nigerian Football Fans In 2018 After A Mixed 2017 Footballing Year / Let's Support Our Local League, Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.