Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC (33796 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / US Donates 11 Vehicles To NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by oyinkinola: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
.....appreciation round the world! but can the wailer know their message didn't pass?
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by GoodofNaija: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
GenBuhari:
Laptops?
This is as if to say Nigeria is so backwards they can't afford laptops.

And then to add insult, make a photo opportunity of it.

If they were gifting a high tech office building, I may understand, but but laptops?

How old are u
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by GoodofNaija: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
Just "six" laptops? Is this a joke? Unless if the laptop is a "special" laptop that can detect corruption before' it happens, if not this is not news worthy". For crying out, this is Nigeria the giant' of Africa not Mali or Somalia......

You have d mentality of a greedy fellow. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by GoodofNaija: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
drss:
hahahaha d way u panel beat dat boy him brain go factory reset. grin

You are birds of d same featherundecided

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by BABANGBALI: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Just only six second hand laptops?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by ALAYORMII: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
EFCC beware

Onyinye ekwensi, wete isi bia welu isi
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by dayowunmi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
We just need to put a call to your president and he would start spilling.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.
All these pseudo Americans clogging all over Nairaland, is there a lack of sufficient websites on American origin that you can go surf? Instead of logging on to Nairaland. Perhaps America is boring as....

2 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
am suspecting those laptops. they are highly loaded with hightech apps to help in tracing stolen funds
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by islandmoon: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
The are no ordinary laptop! US is not that nice
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Ssalk: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
As someone with a broad knowledge in the I.T sector, the six laptop is to gather information about the EFCC from the CIA. Just six laptop? thats Weird. Believe me those laptop are sophisticated and in a year time you will see that with happen.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by love4rent80s: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pentium zero laptop
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by AlphaCentauri: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria
i see you are no longer fighting for biafra. now you are claiming USA as your country. walahi talahi these biafrans are confused shocked

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by realestniggah: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
i can swear with my life that those laptop ar bugs
once u put them on..they transmit information straight to the FBI
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by chiedu7: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.

grin
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Folzye(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hahahaha, just six windows 10 OS laptops?? Americans know how to ridicule africans, on another thought, i suspect the laptop is bugged and the US is up to something fishy.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
What are you people saying na? Its one lappy for each geopolitical zone in Nigeria. Westerners are prudent.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by ezpee: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrDavidson:
Laptops already infested with myriads of surveillance and spy softwares. I'm sure EFCC will throw them to the garbage dump immediately they leave. If the story is true, that's a classical insult to Nigeria. US that could install surveillance microphone into rats to send to Russia for spying, this is too foolish of them to do at this time. We can't fall for this.
. yeehah.....on point

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by chiedu7: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
i see you are no longer fighting for biafra. now you are claiming USA as your country. walahi talahi these biafrans are confused shocked

No worry when you go back to your groundnuts, we go sabi who confused grin

We all know u hate us but we rejoice that u fear us

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by JewelRegi(f): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrDavidson:
Laptops already infested with myriads of surveillance and spy softwares. I'm sure EFCC will throw them to the garbage dump immediately they leave. If the story is true, that's a classical insult to Nigeria. US that could install surveillance microphone into rats to send to Russia for spying, this is too foolish of them to do at this time. We can't fall for this.

Well, they have already fallen for it, u know Nigeria like awoof well well!

Nigerian government likes insult from time immemorial.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by hope4nigeria(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
Just "six" laptops? Is this a joke? Unless if the laptop is a "special" laptop that can detect corruption before' it happens, if not this is not news worthy". For crying out, this is Nigeria the giant' of Africa not Mali or Somalia......
help me ask US what is the Pay back price for that 6Cloned Laptops?I nor trust America oh, those Laptops should not be use for EFCC purpose, US musty have Cloned it to monitor things! In nigeria. America = deciet.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by ephi123(f): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sirfrederick:
Make dem no take o.Me and US know say that lappy is bugged. Na so all our secrets go dey show for their data base.
Make EFCC dash the laptop give primary pupils

Which secret sef does Nigeria have?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by bravehost4u(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
I will donate twice that,
Why foist laptops on us, we already have enough.
Or they want to spy on the activities of the agency
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by AlphaCentauri: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
chiedu7:

No worry when you go back to your groundnuts, we go sabi who confused grin
bros, groundnut and garri na hin sure pass grin
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Omeny: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
I sincerely believe those laptops aren't ordinary laptops!
NEVER trust the British and Americans on these tins ooo
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Litmus: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
The media is just as bad for publicizing it. We all bare some responsibility.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by ayibatari99(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Magu or Mugu don't use does laptops for official purpose. Better dish it free to all those road side boys that download and transfer music to pple's phone. Me i don warn you wooo!
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by KingEbukaNaija: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tell me its a joke grin
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
WHAT A SHAME...SMH this one too na news ooo... 6 laptops given to almighty EFCC, soon them go donate 6 Nokia phones give police. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Musisco01(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
tosin400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pUWZU4ZvCdw/V5t9__RIDKI/AAAAAAAKCiw/XQbS5SilhbsSwhJ680xRRbH77HbmplLEgCLcB/s1600/000.png[/img]

The United States Government, today donated Six Laptop computers to the EFCC during a courtesy visit to the Commission's Headquarters in Abuja.

The Director, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, USA, Roselyn Wiase, who led the six man delegation urged the Commission to continue in its vigorous fight against Corruption."We are not unmindful of your contribution to the fight against economic and financial crimes in Nigeria.

The United States Government therefore donates this Laptops to your organization to support your Mission” she said.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/photos-us-govt-donates-six-laptops-to-efcc/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8jO_Rh73IFQ/V5t9szgbOPI/AAAAAAAKCio/2V6aZbnPoz0OgBzRqF5x-ksU6-vneSRfgCLcB/s1600/5.png[/img]

this US people their way no clear at all oo, them fit don't programme something for inside those laptops ooooo na only baba God go protect we country .
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by castrokins(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
EFCC Had Better Change The HDD And Format The Laptops With New Ones To Remove Iambigbrother And Other Keyloggers. The Americans Are Not Father Christmas, They'd Give On One Hand And Take From The Other
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by JewelRegi(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sirfrederick:
Make dem no take o.Me and US know say that lappy is bugged. Na so all our secrets go dey show for their data base.
Make EFCC dash the laptop give primary pupils

Greed no go gree them dash am out na u know.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by hormoty(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Can you imagine! U.S donates 6laptop to EFCC! Wat an INSULT. I jus don't get it, a whole U.S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Buys Groundnut During Inspection In Kogi. PICS / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Emefiele Has Serious Stakes In 12 Banks - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.