Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC (33799 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / US Donates 11 Vehicles To NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Sirfrederick(m): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2016
JewelRegi:

Greed no go gree them dash am out na u know.
Lol. Dem go give their children
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2016
una wan come dey spy us abi??
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2016
EFCC chair, Magu powers up laptops. Guess what comes up?

Comprehensive list of looters in 6 Geopolitical zones in Nigeria. Including their worth and hideouts.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by MightySparrow: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Beware of Greeks

........especially when he has a gift.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by mindtricks: 12:52am On Jul 30, 2016
CSTR12:
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
We just need to put a call to your president and he would start spilling.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.

No be small thing.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Ladsfudelis: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
Just "six" laptops? Is this a joke? Unless if the laptop is a "special" laptop that can detect corruption before' it happens, if not this is not news worthy". For crying out, this is Nigeria the giant' of Africa not Mali or Somalia......
it's a symbolic gesture to compliment their effort. Please endeavor to read inbetween the line.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by ubcandid(m): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
How does France and UK pose any form of threat to the US, yet the sliming, sneaky US spied on them. Take it frm me the US will spy on the pu'ssy of a mad woman.

wow, am not trying to be rude but to say the least YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT INTERNATIONAL POLITICS AND POWER BROKERING... ENGLAND OVERTHREW FRANCE ITS COLONIAL MASTER AS WORLD POWER, US OVERTHREW BRITAIN ITS COLONIAL MASTER AS WORLD POWER.

IF NOT FOR AMERICA, THE BRITISH WOULD STILL BE OUR COLONIAL MASTERS AND COUNTRIES LIKE GERMANY AND THE ASAINS WOULD STILL BE UNDER THE EUROPEAN GRIP.

Its a power game my dear. even the german chancellors phone was bugged from assange's report.

since the attack on pearl harbour America has been light years ahead in information gathering at any cost and means.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by CodeHouse: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2016
First off, we don't need US to donate 6 laptops, I say check that laptop for keyloggers and other backdoor executables... Why the hell do we need 6 laptops from the US?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by kikake: 1:53am On Jul 30, 2016
... but the US remains unmindful of Nigerian Halliburton culprits.

The culprits are directing Nigeria president Buhari politically and economically today.

Six laptops. Lol.
There may be basket mouths in this Obama government as in Buhari's.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Holyman3(m): 2:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Farmerforlife:

That's what they all say, just let them check the laptops for keylog malware, trojans and advanced spyware before use, or shunt them to the EFCC janitors department. Whatever they do, they should not use them for sensitive info.

I wonder what the CIA or FBI would do if the Nigerian government donated 6 laptops to them for their use. Ten to one they will be shredded immediately.

Nigerians don't need to check the laptops, we need to soak them in petrol and burn them.
How on earth would a security agency such as EFCC accept such spy gift from a country like USA?
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by damon222: 3:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Vatsyayana:
A Golden Fish has No Hiding Place...
EFCC Carry Go!
zombies are ever ready to praise. Is Nigeria a secondary school now?
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by samsono30: 4:13am On Jul 30, 2016
I dont know why all these small children on nairaland are thinking through their ass. Are you people thinking that these laptops are just ordinary laptops? Do you know the informations and softwares on it ? Softwares that have specific codes that cant be given out to anybody. Even if the information is given on a harddrive, EFCC cant even open it with an ordinary computer because they dont have such software,these are encrypted informations and the laptop given to them has the software and America cant trust nigeria with the software before tomorrow now you will find the pirated verson of it. And again you can find one EFCC offical can go n sell the software to another country. Which can be use to against them in the future.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by ericmor: 4:33am On Jul 30, 2016
6 laptops? They better check those laptops very well bcs the US can not be trusted. They might be able to get info anytime the laptops is been use bcs I don't understand why they will be giving efcc just 6 laptops when efcc can afford 100 themselves
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by hopeforcharles(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2016
CSTR12:
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.
Ffuckin white lies, If the US don't need info from Nigeria the African gaint with its human and mineral resources whose doe it need then, white lies,
You guys are hypocrites of the highest order.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by hopeforcharles(m): 5:10am On Jul 30, 2016
samsono30:
I dont know why all these small children on nairaland are thinking through their ass. Are you people thinking that these laptops are just ordinary laptops? Do you know the informations and softwares on it ? Softwares that have specific codes that cant be given out to anybody. Even if the information is given on a harddrive, EFCC cant even open it with an ordinary computer because they dont have such software,these are encrypted informations and the laptop given to them has the software and America cant trust nigeria with the software before tomorrow now you will find the pirated verson of it. And again you can find one EFCC offical can go n sell the software to another country. Which can be use to against them in the future.
Software we cant buy with our oil money? There is nothing specifically special about it, if you want any software there are security organisations that can create one for u as long as u can pay. So quit that your sorry excuse of software and piracy
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Eddy2cute(m): 5:17am On Jul 30, 2016
CSTR12:
God punish u 4 this kind insult
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by samsono30: 5:44am On Jul 30, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Software we cant buy with our oil money? There is nothing specifically special about it, if you want any software there are security organisations that can create one for u as long as u can pay. So quit that your sorry excuse of software and piracy

Sorry bro, the same organisation u give to make u one will also sell u out, if nigeria av such oil money, he reach u? One man dat av an oil ring can also figth any investigation against him in nigeria. Some men are powerful dan nigeria it self wen it comes to dat cash.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Anoruo(m): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2016
tosin400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pUWZU4ZvCdw/V5t9__RIDKI/AAAAAAAKCiw/XQbS5SilhbsSwhJ680xRRbH77HbmplLEgCLcB/s1600/000.png[/img]

The United States Government, today donated Six Laptop computers to the EFCC during a courtesy visit to the Commission's Headquarters in Abuja.

The Director, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, USA, Roselyn Wiase, who led the six man delegation urged the Commission to continue in its vigorous fight against Corruption."We are not unmindful of your contribution to the fight against economic and financial crimes in Nigeria.

The United States Government therefore donates this Laptops to your organization to support your Mission” she said.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/photos-us-govt-donates-six-laptops-to-efcc/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8jO_Rh73IFQ/V5t9szgbOPI/AAAAAAAKCio/2V6aZbnPoz0OgBzRqF5x-ksU6-vneSRfgCLcB/s1600/5.png[/img]

We have to destroy them quick. I SMELL FISH!
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by xilixr: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
Just "six" laptops? Is this a joke? Unless if the laptop is a "special" laptop that can detect corruption before' it happens, if not this is not news worthy". For crying out, this is Nigeria the giant' of Africa not Mali or Somalia......
exactly what I was thinking. Jeez
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2016
MrDavidson:
Laptops already infested with myriads of surveillance and spy softwares. I'm sure EFCC will throw them to the garbage dump immediately they leave. If the story is true, that's a classical insult to Nigeria. US that could install surveillance microphone into rats to send to Russia for spying, this is too foolish of them to do at this time. We can't falL for this.
op ur right.and It is time for us to make @efcc @mbuhari #wedonotneedsixspyfromUSA tending on twitter nairaland and other social media outlet. if not there is that possibility of Nigeria experiencing what happened in Turkey.they call themselves united while they have divided Germany Japan Sudan etc, they are obviously using DIVIDE AND RULE tactics. Finally UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL .So help us GOD.

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by madubunze(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmm anything that is done with that computer will be monitored by them
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by johnshrewd: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2016
This is simply a kind gesture acknowledging the good work of the EFCC and it should be treated as such.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by NaijaBlend: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Tolexander:
would you kill them if they had not donated any?

At all at all, na e bad pass!

Only six laptops from the US? Not even 50! That's a shame!
Small me has given out over 10 brand-new laptops to people. I am not even a politician, or a government official.
What a Shame!
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by fkj950ax(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Tolexander:
would you kill them if they had not donated any?

At all at all, na e bad pass!

This mindset is not a good one. We cannot keep doing less than average and expect to be better off as a nation.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Asebaba1(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Op. Truely o. If I will even say. Those laptops should not be used for anything related to Internet. A monitoring software might be inside.
soberdrunk:
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Nice
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by InvertedHammer: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2016
EFCC should not touch those laptops with a 10ft pole.

Background spy software for data mining on my mind.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by friendlyadvice: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
Yea so US can spy on Nigerian a55e5 with it
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Bgorgeous: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2016
I swear politicians are in trouble.those laptops carry monitoring spirit
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by nonny158(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2016
6 laptops from U.S? Thanks but no thanks. Those laptops shold be double checked to be sure they inserted no spy chip in it... U.S and their Greek Gifts
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2016
What's this poo am seeing . I thot it was six hundred laptops not until I checked. . Seriously this is an expensive insult
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by tico1212(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Na even used lappy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Has Serious Stakes In 12 Banks - Sahara Reporters / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times / Falana, Agbakoba: Ikpeazu No Longer Abia Governor by Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.