Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop (56534 Views)

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / SARS Shoots Ram Seller Dead At A Market In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by nijanigga: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2016
computerboy:

If you're honest with yourself you'll know that the person in the picture is the bigot and you're the flat headed zombie for defending him
ipod no dey carry last, for kidnapping, armed robbery, drug pushing ,greediness etc.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by passionate88: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2016
haywire1:

If person vex shoot u now for this ur comment dem go say na wickedness. Wettin concern Buhari for this matter undecided undecided undecided undecided

#

Isn't he the presidiot and commander in thief of the ARMED FORCES ?
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2016
Tunami:
ode ma ni eleyi.
Oshe bami, wa gbayi!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Badgers14: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

hahaha!
Roses are red, Naija is green, i got five fingers and the middle one is for you.

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by amtaken(f): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2016
What are you waiting for? Go buy it before almajiri1 buys it up.
Ofemmanu1:

Why not check on Jumia to see if they have a life for sale?!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by tobiasbeecher: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2016
catlova2:
Just one? Mstchewwwwwww.

I tot the entire igbo race was killed ni
Is it your prayer that the entire Igbo race is killed? Hmm tribalism, bitterness and hatred have really done irreparable damage on you. You need help

1 Like

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by caracas: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

I heard your parent took you to a dog show and you won!
E pain am grin angry grin
Dint know animals too feel pain
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by tobiasbeecher: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

God bless you bro!
That flatt.y uganda jew woulda stop and talk politely to the men in black, his untimely death coulda been averted.
However, some pple are just ignorant and stu.pid.
No, people are not ignorant and stupid, but you're with that your hate motivated comment. If at all you have common sense and not driven by Igbo hatred, you would asked yourself if it was enough to kill somebody if he refuses to stop for the police. If at all what they said is true, what stops them to shoot to deflate his tires rather than shooting to kill him just because he refused to stop. Again, how are you sure that's what transpired between them? Do you have all the details of the incident? If you answer these questions objectively (though I know you won't judging by the crass ignorance and stupidity you're exhibiting here) then you will know you have been the ignorant and stupid one here
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by lordkhalifa(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

I'd slap you but shi.t stains.
tout is ranting.... if i match leg for ground now u go disappear.... yellow-bar peeps are cowardice nah
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by hatchy(f): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Stop! You just do that.As simple as that.except you have skeleton in your car.All these wahala would have been avoided if only he obeyed simple instruction.

Sometime we are architect of our own problems and then look for some one to put the blame on.

Police una sef, Can't you shoot at the tires to immobilize the car instead of shooting at somebody directly.This case should be investigated and the trigger happy cop prosecuted ASAP.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2016
TomHagen:
...to let you turn Casterly Rock into your whorehouse....Your signature.

Oh Yes! From badass Tywin Lannister. cool
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

No, people are not ignorant and stupid, but you're with that your hate motivated comment. If at all you have common sense and not driven by Igbo hatred, you would asked yourself if it was enough to kill somebody if he refuses to stop for the police. If at all what they said is true, what stops them to shoot to deflate his tires rather than shooting to kill him just because he refused to stop. Again, how are you sure that's what transpired between them? Do you have all the details of the incident? If you answer these questions objectively (though I know you won't judging by the crass ignorance and stupidity you're exhibiting here) then you will know you have been the ignorant and stupid one here
Do you still love nature despite what it did to you?!
You've got attributed villainy that result from stupidity.
He was shot on the thigh tho!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2016
caracas:
E pain am grin angry grin Dint know animals too feel pain
I was a pro life before i met you.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by anyicash(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2016
VolTOxic:
With the security tension in the nation...
What on earth made him not to stop?
Your question was not bad but you have chosen to ask it, in other to justify the killing simply because the victim is an Igbo man...Do police have the right to shoot at random?
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Almajiri1: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

You're as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.
Please take it easy on her.She's nursing a child.It's overwhelming taking care of amtaken and the newborn.I do hope you understand her predicament and cut her the required slack.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2016
One post, over 35 mentions?!
Wtf, i'm a genius..
If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport.
I'm sorry flatty.s, no offence intended.
The SARS mistook the ugandan jew for a boko.
He should've stopped.
I hope some pple will learn from this unfortunate incident.
As one don't feign fainting in Kwara, one shouldn't form vin diesel in the boko ravaged North.
It was fun gettin on some ugandan-jews nerves.
I wish y'all a fun filled day.
;-) 8-)
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:

Please take it easy on her.She's nursing a child.It's overwhelming taking care of amtaken and the newborn.I do hope you understand her predicament and cut her the required slack.
It's okay bro, i yield!
i thot she was beautiful until she opened her mouth.
We should join hands to make a Green and lawful Nigeria for ourselves, where the security outfits would asked one to "STOP" and you obey, else one is a criminal.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Almajiri1: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

It's okay bro, i yield!
i thot she was beautiful until she opened her mouth.
We should join hands to make a Green and lawful Nigeria for ourselves, where the security outfits would asked one to "STOP" and you obey, else one is a criminal.
Thanks for your understanding.amtaken is now Yoruba by marriage so you know.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Charles4075(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2016
nabiz:
i notice a big lie. Is it possible to shoot on somebody's tie while driving
Bro, I don't understand what exactly you're saying. Even if the officers had to shoot at something, it shouldn't be at the dude and I also blame the dude for not obeying. All the same he's dead.. Please let's drop the issue. Thank you.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by ancientbanana: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Flatti.e ugandan jew spotted.
Lol so dry. Tribal bigot
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by farouk0403(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2016
laparry12:
Gashi sun kai shi lahira a banza. Allah ya kyauta.

So now what should we say? are we to say Allah jikansa

or we should just keep mute?
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by mackaby(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2016
JohnXcel:
Why didn't he just stop??!
so u believe this lie how can u shoot someone that is driving on his thigh?? do u even know where thigh is located
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Deepfreezer(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2016
What are u still doing in the north.? Ehhh?
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2016
People shud learn to obey law men wielding arms. If u re shot and u die u re dead. No amount of protest can u bring u back. Worse come to worse that policeman will be dismissed and and sentenced to some yrs in prison, but the dead stay dead.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
The madness of this uniform men is getting out of hand. My two little nieces and my cousin(one in JSS1 and the other two in JSS3) are stranded at an unknown destination at Ogun state since 5pm yesterday courtsey of governor's security guard.

Their driver overtook the governor's convoy as they were stucked in a bad lane. The governor's security men on meeting them again, blew up the two tires of theeir bus. The firing was so bad that a stray bullet blew up the spare tire under the bus.

This is a bus filled with only students coming for holidays from east to Lagos. We now sent for them just after the sanitation.

You can imagine how inconsideration and heartless our security men could be
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Cityguy: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
If Nigerian police no careful, I'm afraid they may end up having more than the criminals to battle with. We all read how innocent policemen were targeted in reprisal shootings abroad. The sad thing is that we all have one life and are all, including the AK-47 wielding policeman, not impervious to attacks. We all have our weak periods when we are all vulnerable. I pray there's attitudinal change within the force with people-friendly re-orientation as it's thrust. Obedieñce to law should be imbibed by the civil populace so things can work harmoniously for a greater Nigeria. I pray for justice to be done and may the soul of this prematurely killed man rest in peace.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ngozi123(f): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

He thot he could beat cheast for them Police in Kano.
Now he's a dead meat!

God bless you bro!
That flatt.y uganda jew woulda stop and talk politely to the men in black, his untimely death coulda been averted.
However, some pple are just ignorant and stu.pid.

Who is supposed to be moderating this thread? Why hasn't this poster been banned yet?
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by chekasforchekas: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
VolTOxic:
With the security tension in the nation...
What on earth made him not to stop?

When he was told to stop, not that he did not stop.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by obanimo: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
hmmm nawa for nigeria sars o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) / Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.