Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop (56448 Views)

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / SARS Shoots Ram Seller Dead At A Market In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by months: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
APO SIX HAS REPEATED ITSELF AGAIN.

LET US CHECK THE IDENTITY OF THE POLICE OFFICER, HE WILL BE MUSLIM AND NORTHERNER.

Y SHOULD THIS BLOOD LETTING CONTINUE? I PRAY GOD BRING AN END TO THIS CRUEL AND WICKED COUNTRY.

THE NORTHERN POLICE MURDER IS HATE MOTIVATED. HATE OF IGBOS. IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT, I BLAME UK.

THE MAN IS NOT ALIVE TO GIVE US HIS SIDE OF THE STORY

ALLAH DID NOT ASK MUSLIMS TO BE LIARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by JigsawKillah(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
shammah1:
Igbos have really suffered in the hands of some wicked Kano people. Buhari has destroyed the unity of Nigeria. Shame on these religion extremists

you're very stûpid! they shot because he didn't stop, not because he's an easterner. matter fact, they didn't know if he was even an alhaji. did buhari order the police to shoot when a driver who's been stopped would not stop? you scûmbags and dîmwitted tribalist fûcks are quick to pin blames on any tribes that's not yours!

4 Likes

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by BABANGBALI: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
pythonkid:

Money dey ur face ?
very good answer to a very stupid question

1 Like

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by ghostmist: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
that's a big fat lie...

he was shot at point blank range, and it wasn't because he refused to stop.

1 Like

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by ayzTIGER: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
You wonder why they havent eliminated boko haram completely with the way the nigerian forces shoot civilians these day
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by ijustdey: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
shammah1:
Igbos have really suffered in the hands of some wicked Kano people. Buhari has destroyed the unity of Nigeria. Shame on these religion extremists

Wetin concern BUHARI for this matter

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by izzou(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nairaland is turning into something else

Seun and his band of mods should intervene..

Somebody was killed and reasonable adults are asking a "why didnt he stop"?

So that is enough to take his life baa?

Even if he was conveying marijuana, is that enough for him to be shot at?

The immature, irresponsible and tribalistic comments here is just too much

Every story especially sad ones is a means to show how superior or inferior one's tribe is over another.

Its so sad how someone is going to be a widow just because of a blood thirsty bigot.

angry

10 Likes

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by NairaMaster1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Just to stop and answer their unusual questions : where your paper? Which year them manufacture your car? Do you have TSA number? Simple answer = N50 and nobody we hear on Nairaland. Oh!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by ALAYORMII: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
If Naija Police say "stop", you Stop!
Not to talk of SARS!
That flatt.y jew is a criminal.

Is this where tribalism has gotten you to??

Someone was shot dead for Christ sake

1 Like

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by NairaMaster1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
ayzTIGER:
You wonder why they havent eliminated boko haram completely with the way the nigerian forces shoot civilians these day

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by JeremyP(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Let them continue killing my brodas... Only Jah will judge
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by ayzTIGER: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
JigsawKillah:

you're very stûpid! they shot because he didn't stop, not because he's an easterner. matter fact, they didn't know if he was even an alhaji. did buhari order the police to shoot when a driver who's been stopped would not stop? you scûmbags and dîmwitted tribalist fûcks are quick to pin blames on any tribes that's not yours!
so in nigeria when one fails to stop for sars they him dead straigh up abi

2 Likes

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by matrixme(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm sorry to say. Why are Igbo people too full of daredevil boldness? it's not always wise to dare the devil every time. While crossing the border this morning at Seme with my laptop, a policeman stopped me and requested for the receipt which I presented. I still had to 'bail' myself with some little cash.
There are some things that doggedness won't stop. We all have our rights, but we needless prove it before trigger happy policemen. Just a few minutes delay would have prevented us from saying sorry tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by link2ok(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Not to talk of SARS!

Jst imagine.

No respect even for the dead

1 Like

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by months: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
matrixme:
I'm sorry to say. Why are Igbo people too full of daredevil boldness? it's not always wise to dare the devil every time. While crossing the border this morning at Seme with my laptop, a policeman stopped me and requested for the receipt which I presented. I still had to 'bail' myself with some little cash.
There are some things that doggedness won't stop. We all have our rights, but we needless prove it before trigger happy policemen. Just a few minutes delay would have prevented us from saying sorry tonight.

U ARE A BASTARD MUSLIM.

WHERE U THERE? DID U SEE? FOOOOLLLLL!

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? NIGERIA POLICE THAT HAS NO LEVEL.

2 Likes

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
nairaman66:
SARS= Special Armed Robery Squard.

Everybody would think the police asked the man to stop and he didn't and they shot him. Is it possible for the police to shoot at someone's thigh while driving?

The police are so lying!!
yea...he was steering with his legs...
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by JigsawKillah(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
ayzTIGER:
so in nigeria when one fails to stop for sars they him dead straigh up abi

perhaps if you read with a more opened mind, you'd notice I condemned the actions of the police
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by cornel994(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sometimes I weep fr d future of diz country...Must we always ethnicise our issues? Little wonder we are having refurbished leaders cus d so called "youths" have been brain washed by them.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by ayzTIGER: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
matrixme:
are you really blaming the person killed or the trigger happy sars police
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by laparry12(f): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
RiceGum:
Shima dai, ance STOP, you STOP! Its simple, don't do taurin kai to Nigerian force, toh.. Ai shikkenan
Gashi sun kai shi lahira a banza. Allah ya kyauta.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by jerryfisher(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
If Naija Police say "stop", you Stop! Not to talk of SARS! That flatt.y jew is a criminal.
just in

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by jerryfisher(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
If Naija Police say "stop", you Stop! Not to talk of SARS! That flatt.y jew is a criminal.
just in

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
months:

U ARE A BASTARD MUSLIM.

WHERE U THERE? DID U SEE? FOOOOLLLLL!

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? NIGERIA POLICE THAT HAS NO LEVEL.
dude was a lil bit polite...y abuse him that much? what about if I complain about your grammar nko? well your use of English is like onions to the eyes....
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by nijanigga: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
computerboy:

RIP to the dead.it didn't sell before the elections, it won't sell now ,flat headed bigot.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by lingsyp(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Big fool ofenman Yoruba man, see wetin you dey talk bastard, see as buhari use una de clean ynash fool
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by graphiti: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
crownedprinz:
Village people at work..they have done the killing...the police man was just the fall guy

Hmmmmm.......
Deep......, very deep!

E fit be like f00lish talk o, but that's wadid iz!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by EazyMoh(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
He should know that security men in Kano city have the order to shoot at any suspected vehicle/individual because they might be Boko Haram members. If they hesitate in a matter of seconds people (including them) could lose their lives. Refusing to stop is the prime indication that you might be a suicide bomber.

2 Likes

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by lexxwiz(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Not to talk of SARS!

This exact post is enough proof that we headed south. Most Nigerian are twisted right about now. They've twisted us so much that we no longer know what's right and wrong anymore.. Installed hate to ourselves so that we can never unite.. Smart Leaders I must say, cause truly we can't ever have 1 voice, THEy WIN!!! My prayers are with you and your likes that has chosen not to see the truth and call it what it is.. Oh well that's the reason these guys are trigger happy anyways.. My prayers truly are with you.. You're a prisoner of conscience trust me!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Iceberg3: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
haywire1:

If person vex shoot u now for this ur comment dem go say na wickedness. Wettin concern Buhari for this matter undecided undecided undecided undecided

#

impeach buhari
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by computerboy: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
nijanigga:

RIP to the dead.it didn't sell before the elections, it won't sell now ,flat headed bigot.

If you're honest with yourself you'll know that the person in the picture is the bigot and you're the flat headed zombie for defending him
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by dafuturis(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hausas man shop goes into flames in Kaduna - No News Igbo mans shop goes into flames in Kaduna - News
Kontinu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... / BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.