Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,199 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja (4674 Views)

Charly Boy Group Resumes Anti-Buhari Protest Over Corruption (Photos) / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by adconline(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Yes life under GEJ and PMB is not the same for sure, because during GEJ's regime, petrol is not $30 per barrel and there were no economy sabotagers. On the brighter side, "it's better to be wealthy and have less fame than to have fame and be a broke a'ss nigga", what's the essence of paper economy? For the past five years, Nigeria is bla bla bla fastest bla bla economy bla bla, but its citizens are so poor, no security, unemployment, et all....... the list is just endless. And talking of appointments, do you expect PMB to appoint those that he doesn't trust? Or did you expect him to appoint those that want him dead?

Provoking militants, how? What's the work of the military? What's the work of the navy? Why most they give criminals billions of Naira monthly to protect pipelines? He cut off their amnesty program by 70%, they were not ok with it and they decided to take the law into their hands instead of approaching the issue it in a civilized way.

Believe it or not, PMB is the best thing to happen to this country. Enough of all this bullshits and lies, militants bla bla appointment bla bla , paper economy ke, who paper economy epp? abi na paper we go dey chop, for how many years? Haba! Since 2009, Nigeria is the fastest growing economy in west Africa, but it average citizens are living below $2 per day.
Keep "dashing"crumbs of stupidity from the abundance of your ignorance. Your submission challenging Naija GDP is what GMB and his crew used to prepare the budget and are using to borrow. Pleas let it rest!!
A responsible govt should have negotiated with ND or explored alternatives b4 cutting off funding. Now he's back to negotiations, govt should have thought about the consequences before carrying out action

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by chernest2002: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
You people have not started protesting, by the time baba finish with Nigeria you will learn not to vote a brain dead dictator into power. Buhari is like a mad man with a lighter at fuel depot.
Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by Modsenemy(f): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Pavarottii:

Why would u blame the economy of GEJ? Just tell me why? Is it him that told buhari not to compose his cabinet and left about 7months economically unattended to? U chose not to see where I said elections were conducted in those states peacefully I guess and all LG was captured during GEJ's time.

I didn't ask u to blame GeJ's economy . I was saying u could blame Buhari's economy but not his war against terrorism .

Elections were conducted peacefully and LG were recaptured angry right? If it was really effective rather than u read in d papers, why didn't the occupants fully return home , why did we still hav the more than 2000deaths at the start of d next president's regime? I guess u would blame Buhari for dat one too grin
Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Modsenemy:

I didn't ask u to blame GeJ's economy . I was saying u could blame Buhari's economy but not his war against terrorism .

Elections were conducted peacefully and LG were recaptured angry right? If it was really effective rather than u read in d papers, why didn't the occupants fully return home , why did we still hav the more than 2000deaths at the start of d next president's regime? I guess u would blame Buhari for dat one too grin
Who are u to blame, who is the commander in chief? But u blamed GEJ for wat happened in his tenure right? So wats ur point exactly?
Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by Modsenemy(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Pavarottii:

Who are u to blame, who is the commander in chief? But u blamed GEJ for wat happened in his tenure right? So wats ur point exactly?
I blame GeJ because Bokoharam rose to the peak even in world ranking when he was fully in power which affected d start of d next regime.
Now that Buhari is fully in power he would also be blamed or praised for what terrorism becomes in his regime too . #simple

Without being bias, I wld praise yaradua and GeJ for diplomatically engaging the ND militants unlike the steps Buhari is still busy counting
Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by excelAGR42: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Haba! My brother, be honest to yourself nah. GEJ was voted out base on his cluelessness, corruption and recklessness. A man that could not defeat BH in 6 years! Life is better than economy ooo. Atleast the people in the north especially the northeast are seeing the change they voted for smiley

What about the people in Benue?

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Pavarottii:

Is there any country that has defeated terrorism? Has buhari defeated terrorism. We had more than 2,000 deaths at the beginning of buhari's rule compared to the low amount we had in the last year of GEJ's administration out of his 5years. Elections were conducted in Yobe, Adamawa and Maiduguri peacefully; if he didn't fight dem down. Would election av held in those states. All LG were captured back under GEJ's administration. GEJ did well in d war against terrorism Cos it is something that is new to Nigeria.

Wen analysing please don't be biased. There is no sector that GEJ failed. If there is; please let me know.

Yes! There are countries that defeated terrorism. Is iran still in the situation that we knew it to be back in 2004? Is Egypt still in turmoil as we knew it to be? This two countries I raised above, you can hardly hear them in news about terrorism, I hope this answered your first question. On the other hand, You're not being fair to yourself as a whole about terrorism in Nigeria under Buhari and the terrorism under GEJ.
was it not during GEJ's regime BH massacre more than 2000 people in baga?
was it not during GEJ's regime BH kidnapped more than 200 chibok girls?
was it not during GEJ's regime BH chased Nigerian army to the neighboring country?

Man the list is just endless, you name it!
Now, tell me one BIG blow BH did to Nigeria under PMB's administration.

Talking about the sectors Jonathan failed; Let me just keep mute, but believe it or not GEJ failed in all sectors.

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
adconline:

Keep "dashing"crumbs of stupidity from the abundance of your ignorance. Your submission challenging Naija GDP is what GMB and his crew are used to prepare the budget and are using to borrow. Pleas let it rest!!
A responsible govt should have negotiated with ND or explored alternatives b4 cutting off funding. Now he's back to negotiations, govt should have thought about the consequences before carrying out action
[/s]

Stop! Leave me alone!

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2016
excelAGR42:

What about the people in Benue?
Did u live in Benue? A friend living in Benue told me that; there's a heavy security presence in Benue due to the minance btw farmers and Fulani herdsmen . That's the least thing PMB can do and he has done it. So?
Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Yes! There are countries that defeated terrorism. Is iran still in the situation that we knew it to be back in 2004? Is Egypt still in turmoil as we knew it to be? This two countries I raised above, you can hardly hear them in news about terrorism, I hope this answered your first question. On the other hand, You're not being fair to yourself as a whole about terrorism in Nigeria under Buhari and the terrorism under GEJ.
was it not during GEJ's regime BH massacre more than 2000 people in baga?
was it not during GEJ's regime BH kidnapped more than 200 chibok girls?
was it not during GEJ's regime BH chased Nigerian army to the neighboring country?

Man the list is just endless, you name it!
Now, tell me one BIG blow BH did to Nigeria under PMB's administration.

Talking about the sectors Jonathan failed; Let me just keep mute, but believe it or not GEJ failed in all sectors.

Guy leave me abeg; I know the angle u r coming from. So America, Germany and France that were hit by terrorism are not good enuf yet to stop terrorism?

And my brother, u know the baga story was said to be a sham by the Nigeria Army and we all know the chibok girl was a played script; u gave the 3 wrongest examples. U av 4gotten that UN convoy was attacked last, wat a national disgrace!

And I still ask u tell me one sector GEJ failed.

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Protesters, good morning to you and how was your night?
Re: Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja by adconline(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

Stop! Leave me alone!
Last thing I want to mess with is contagious and congenital idiocy. On your OWn ( Oyo State)!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Borno Police Command Takes Custody Of 536 Stolen Livestock / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Abia, Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle / Private Sector Takes Over Power Sector, As PHCN Ceases To Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.