Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu (46808 Views)

Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao u no wan put d.p na
lol I go soon upload my sezzy pishures. Just watch this space.... grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Gassa007:

Believe me I'm so sad, writing this right now..... If you haven't been so ravaged by stretch marks,which plunged you into being a miserable Neanderthal looking for someone to pour your aggressions on or are you seeing your monthly visitor..... What am I even doing, like going into brawl with a "thing" like you, that can't even wash her panties clean....Poo,I'm done doing this with yo & won't ever reply you again.#DontQuoteMeBeWarne
d

Lolgringringringrin He's PAINED ohhhhhh

I really wish I was all that u said I was, but Sorry dummy...I ain't.

So like I advised earlier take a hop and go look for someone who cares...Cox I really don't....
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
Well there are, and it's basically on this site. Has to do with you picking a particular day / date, then the rest is history....

It's just as easy as it is. Just like Sunday morning... wink

Hmmmm, Well it so happens I'm free this period because Im on hols, so Lemme know when u want to fix our date on.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

I see everything smiley..

.I know u dowinkwink
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Gassa007:

Believe me I'm so sad, writing this right now..... If you haven't been so ravaged by stretch marks,which plunged you into being a miserable Neanderthal looking for someone to pour your aggressions on or are you seeing your monthly visitor..... What am I even doing, like going into brawl with a "thing" like you, that can't even wash her panties clean....Poo,I'm done doing this with yo & won't ever reply you again.#DontQuoteMeBeWarned

I don't know what happened and I don't want to know but if you quote her again just to bash her then you have me to contend with....

Sexytemi let it slide....
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
naniawini:
grin grin grin

.You know help me see something Ehn sis Migringringrin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
notoriousDIG:

I don't know what happened and I don't want to know but if you quote her again just to bash her then you have me to contend with....

Sexytemi let it slide....

Yes boss.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm, Well it so happens I'm free this period because Im on hols, so Lemme know when u want to fix our date on.
On holiday? Are you a student?

Well let's see how it goes... smiley
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
On holiday? Are you a student?

Well let's see how it goes... smiley

Yea, I am

What about you?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by LordScent(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringringrin He's PAINED ohhhhhh

I really wish I was all that u said I was, but Sorry dummy...I ain't.

So like I advised earlier take a hop and go look for someone who cares...Cox I really don't....

Madam who be the longtailed one-eyed mongstrel tailing you around...

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
LordScent:

Madam who be the longtailed one-eyed mongstrel tailing you around...

Lol @ mongstrelgringrin but I really don't know him o...
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yea, I am

What about you?
Nope, i'm not, left school like 2007 and so...

So what are you studying?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Rexhenrex(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

lol I go soon upload my sezzy pishures. Just watch this space.... grin
lmao....hope u go accept my proposal
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
Nope, i'm not, left school like 2007 and so...

So what are you studying?

Whoa....that's a long time ago, I was still in sec school then osmileysmileywink

Well, I'm studying international relations...what about you?, what did u study
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Whoa....that's a long time ago, I was still in sec school then osmileysmileywink

LOL.

Long time ago, it seem like yesterday. I studied Pol Sci and Pub Admin for my first degree.

Which year are you, penultimate?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao....hope u go accept my proposal

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by LordScent(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Emperorlee shaqfu don dey enter your sister ooo hmmmmmmmm

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL.

Long time ago, it seem like yesterday. I studied Pol Sci and Pub Admin for my first degree.

Which year are you, penultimate?

Just a step to getting into my penultimate year.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
LordScent:

Lolgringrin

* shiiiiii.... don't let him know o*
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by EmperorLee(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
LordScent:

I just dey look am, I go soon pour am hot water na cheesy
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by naniawini(f): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Him dey find wu ehn go put ehn frustration on
Sexytemi:

.You know help me see something Ehn sis Migringringrin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Just a step to getting into my penultimate year.
Not bad. You involve in school politics? And which institution has the honor to school your lovely self. smiley
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
Not bad. You involve in school politics? And which institution has the honor to school your lovely self. smiley

Nah, my school doesn't allow student politics..

North American uni

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Nah, my school doesn't allow student politics..

North American uni
North American Uni... hmm private. I see...

So hope your school allow you guys play time? Lol.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
North American Uni... hmm private. I see...

So hope your school allow you guys play time? Lol.

It's in Benin republic, so we have more freedom than those in Nigeria....
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

It's in Benin republic, so we have more freedom than those in Nigeria....
Oh Benin Rep. Nice... so you speak French?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh Benin Rep. Nice... so you speak French?

*smiles*... not really, still learning, hoping to be perfect at speaking it someday.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2016
Sexytemi:

*smiles*... not really, still learning, hoping to be perfect at speaking it someday.
Jolly good. So where you from? Don't tell me Benin Rep? Lol.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Jolly good. So where you from? Don't tell me Benin Rep? Lol.

Lol, I'm Nigerian from ondo state
What about you

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, I'm Nigerian from ondo state
What about you

Good morning.
Oh. Good morning.

I'm from Edo state. Currently residing in Lagos. You like to travel?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh. Good morning.

I'm from Edo state. Currently residing in Lagos. You like to travel?

Yea,at least to get to meet new people.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yea,at least to get to meet new people.
Nioceee. Where is your state of residence? And which states have you visited?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos / Wizkid, Alex Iwobi & Models Pose In New Super Eagles Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.