Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu (46812 Views)

Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Nioceee. Where is your state of residence? And which states have you visited?

I reside in Abuja, but was born and brought up in Lagos, I've been to ogun, inbadan, Kogi, and nassarawa...
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sexytemi:

I reside in Abuja, but was born and brought up in Lagos, I've been to ogun, inbadan, Kogi, and nassarawa...
Nice Abuja. I'm yet to visit Abuja. I and you were born and Brought up in Lagos.

So, lemme see, i've been to Edo, Delta, Rivers, Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Abia, Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara state.

I'll visit Abuja and Kaduna before the year runs out. When are you due for holiday?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Nice Abuja. I'm yet to visit Abuja. I and you were born and Brought up in Lagos.

So, lemme see, i've been to Edo, Delta, Rivers, Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Abia, Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara state.

I'll visit Abuja and Kaduna before the year runs out. When are you due for holiday?

Whoa,.lots of state you've been to....

I'm on hols at d moment but won't be going on till Dec break.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sexytemi:

Whoa,.lots of state you've been to....

I'm on hols at d moment but won't be going on till Dec break.
Nice. May be when i'm in Abuja i'll give you a mention, if it's okay with you? smiley
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Nice. May be when i'm in Abuja i'll give you a mention, if it's okay with you? smiley

Hmmmm, grin till then....because I don't like meeting people offline....
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm, grin till then....because I don't like meeting people offline....
LOL. Okay, I get you. wink

Enjoy your day. grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL. Okay, I get you. wink

Enjoy your day. grin

And u too o...right now I'm enjoying every bit of it.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sexytemi:

And u too o...right now I'm enjoying every bit of it.
LOL. Amebo. But wait, what tribe are you? grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL. Amebo. But wait, what tribe are you? grin

Lolgringringringrin we all amebo owinkwinkwink

Yoruba Na.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringringrin we all amebo owinkwinkwink

Yoruba Na.
True that. grin enjoy... wink
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Ipisi(m): 3:49am On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:

lwkm!!! You can't be serious...

Oya na, send in your CV biko... grin

Oya send me your email... biko nu Ada ora
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Ipisi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:

lwkm!!! You can't be serious...

Oya na, send in your CV biko... grin

Send me your email address so that we can relate better.... smiley smiley
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ipisi:

Oya send me your email... biko nu Ada ora
lol you've got a PM. Just forward your CV. wink

Shortlisted candidates for the position of a boo will be contacted shortly. grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by CaptainDKY: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:
lol I do kiss
Wow she Just did. Thank God you've done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JJC Skillz 40th Birthday: Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Hubby & Stepchildren / Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.