Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much (1912 Views)

Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't want to open this thread, buh i couldn't bear it anymore am too emotional for this, is not by force to be friends with everyone, i choose the people i want to make friends with, buh the people i ignore, will feel hurt, from that moment, they will convince everybody that am a cultist or that i have a spreadable disease,, i came out today, and people even my close friends were avoiding me, i just don't know, is not my fault, my happiness comes first before any other thing else, am trying my best to let it go, buh the more i keep, thinking about it, is the more i keep on getting hurt, my close friends should have known me better by now, am not a cultist, am 100% fine, if am not comfortable with you, i can't be friends with you, thats what makes me an introvert, i won't change for anybody, people keep on giving me unnecessary attention, i don't like it, please what can i do about it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by olagold79: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zceesneh:
I don't want to open this thread, buh i couldn't bear it anymore am too emotional for this, is not by force to be friends with everyone, i choose the people i want to make friends with, buh the people i ignore, will feel hurt, from that moment, they will convince everybody that am a cultist or that i have a spreadable disease,, i came out today, and people even my close friends were avoiding me, i just don't know, is not my fault, my happiness comes first before any other thing else, am trying my best to let it go, buh the more i keep, thinking about it, is the more i keep on getting hurt, my close friends should have known me better by now, am not a cultist, am 100% fine, if am not comfortable with you, i can't be friends with you, thats what makes me an introvert, i won't change for anybody, people keep on giving me unnecessary attention, i don't like it, please what can i do about it?

If you are truly an introvert, what people feel about you will be the last thing on your mind. I used to be an extreme introvert, but now I can say I am an ambivert, regardless I careless about anybody's opinion about me. Your happiness comes first. I find happiness in the solitude of my thought, if you still crave acceptance then work on been an extrovert.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by vchykp(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
i am an introvert too, i'm cool and comfortable with my nature, people mistake mine for pride and ego, but the few ones that are close to me knows how cool and funny i could be, i'm comfortable and ok with been an introvert, its really helping me maintain my self respect, so my dear BRO, i'll advice you to keep it up, don't give a shit about what people think, be your self and dont compromise who you are for no one, thats the only advice i can give you, for me i enjoy been myself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
HMMMM
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
olagold79:

If you are truly an introvert, what people feel about you will be the last thing on your mind. I used to be an extreme introvert, but now I can say I am an ambivert, regardless I careless about anybody's opinion about me. Your happiness comes first. I find happiness in the solitude of my thought, if you still crave acceptance then work on been an extrovert.
thanks
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by donTbone(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ion care what u care about other people, but this is my advice for you...

Don't marry an introvert like you... For the sake of your kids and friends.

#amOut.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by KnightRod(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
It was hard reading that. You put a coma after almost every word, you use /am/ instead of /I'm/. But the important thing is you've passed your message.
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
donTbone:
Ion care what u care about other people, but this is my advice for you...

Don't marry an introvert like you... For the sake of your kids and friends.

#amOut.
lols, am not really an introverts, buh my mom is a chronic introverts, i like that aspects of her, she keeps secret, in secondary school, am everybody's friend, introverts don't care about gossips, am an ambivert, is official
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by vicstar(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
• • • • • Who gives a fuuuck about what people feel lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
KnightRod:
It was hard reading that. You put a coma after almost every word, you use /am/ instead of /I'm/. But the important thing is you've passed your message.
faultfinder, thanks
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by AlienStar: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Well I care less 'bout what people say 'bout me. You have a single story that introverts are boring or dull people. I'm an introvert it's the one thing I won't lose for anything, most people I come across appreciates me that way. The first step you need, is to believe in yaself. You can read the book "WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO" by Tim LaHaye.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm an introvert and people love me. Abi I lie? @Chiwetel grin

You don't want to be friends with someone shouldn't make you ignore him/her. C'mon, exchanging pleasantries doesn't translate to friendship. Just some hi here, hi there wouldn't hurt. People don't hate you because you're introverted but because you ignore them. And you don't ignore them because you're an introvert but because your interpersonal relationship sucks. When you ignore people, they tend to feel you do so because you feel you're bigger than them and they aren't at your level. This makes them detest you. They also relate your bad character with their friends. So, don't be surprised that there are people you haven't met but know you and hate you already. grin

Start working on your interpersonal relationships. When you see someone you know, even if the person pretends not to see you, call out to him/her and say hi/how far. Trust me, it's easy and you'll be happy you did.

Inugo?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
iAmCharis:

You don't want to be friends with someone shouldn't make you ignore him/her. C'mon, exchanging pleasantries doesn't translate to friendship. Just some hi here, hi there wouldn't hurt. People don't hate you because you're introverted but because you ignore them. And you don't ignore them because you're an introvert but because your interpersonal relationship sucks. When you ignore people, they tend to feel you do so because you feel you're bigger than them and they aren't at your level. This makes them detest you. They also relate your bad character with their friends. So, don't be surprised that there are people you haven't met but know you and hate you already. grin

Start working on your interpersonal relationships. When you see someone you know, even if the person pretends not to see you, call out to him/her and say hi/how far. Trust me, it's easy and you'll be happy you did.

Inugo?
am not buying this, thanks, u don't expect after hurting me and painting me bad before people i haven't met before, i should say hi to them, i hold nothing against them buh they won't get my attention
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Heromaniaa: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
You learn to raise your middle finger often when haters dig into your business. raise it and wriggle it.
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zceesneh:
am not buying this, thanks, u don't expect after hurting me and painting me bad before people i haven't met before, i should say hi to them, i hold nothing against them buh they won't get my attention
And you didn't hurt them all the while you've been ignoring them?
Okay, keep your attention.
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by chiwetel(f): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
iAmCharis:

Inugo?
Awwwn..the love is real like that.hope ya good?
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
chiwetel:
Awwwn..the love is real like that.hope ya good?
Yea, I am. Tainx.
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by drmikeadams(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
,i smoke my isshh..introverted,,.. grin,people really wanna know u when ur introverted.. babes go give u green light pass red light,,,just be ya self ..you will be fine,,,so many bottled up secrets within me,imma die with em too
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2016
iAmCharis:
And you didn't hurt them all the while you've been ignoring them?
Okay, keep your attention.
is not by force, not everybody talks to me, so i won't talk to everybody
Re: Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much by johnstar(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Na dm sabi o

I choose to b alone cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Could This Be True Love / Caro Opened My Zip And Brought One Big Thing Out And Fixed In Her Mouth(pics) / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are Incredibly Attractive People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.