Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Profitable Is A Social Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Profitable Is A Social Blog? (840 Views)

How Profitable Is Your Blog. / How To Create A Social Networking Site Like Facebook Using Wapka / How Profitable Is Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by proproman(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2009
i'm in the process of creating a social blog. I want to monetize the site after creation.Has any webmaster in the house created a social blog? How easy was it to get traffic and, of course, how profitable?[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by lightwalk(m): 12:54am On Sep 24, 2009
I don't think it will be much profitable in Naija,
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by yawatide(f): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2009
It is as sociable as you make it.

Sorry, if my response is too short and straight to the point or if it sounds too simple to be true cool
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by kolitos007: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2009
Point is you have to be a celebrity if you want it to work, or tell some interesting stories, other than that, you will wait long to get any thing off adsense so no point.
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by lightwalk(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Kolitos, can you tell me more about this adsense of a thing, is it so easy, or is it like one of this small business rigours like website surveys
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by kolitos007: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2009
hello lightwalk for more info you can go to https://www.google.com/adsense/ its pretty simple, but not easy to make money off it, if you get a lot of visits then you can make money without doing any thing
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by lightwalk(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
^^^thanks man, I'll read up about it
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by kolitos007: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
Cool, what ever you do, don't over load your website with them, you don't get a lot of money though just a good amount, another option is to try referer, like amazon does that as well, but you get alot, that is if someone that clicks on the link buys something
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by proproman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ all my purpose for creating it is not just for adsense. I also want to create it for the site traffic. How viable is that?
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by kolitos007: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hmmmm, you could try google adwords, it helps you in bringing in traffic, this point is very hard to say, this is all about getting your message to the right place if you know what I mean. Just as I said before, I think the most important thing is what your site is all about, you have to have something positive and contructive that can bring traffic to your website, or maybe link to other website if any one would let you, I know some hosting companies will like 123-reg will charge you a certain amount to have your website linked to other website, this is also good for Page Ranking and Popularity.

How ever for a blog site, that is a bit of effort, that is my own opinion.
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by TCDURU(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2009
Proproman, if you're in need of site traffic, I can show you an easy way to generate 1 million real visitors on your site within one without spending a kobo. This system is a continuous one, i.e. the traffic continues to increase exponentially. If you are interested, contact me on

zobszy@yahoo.com

or you can post your mail here
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by WebMonk(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2009
like someone said, bellanaija is a one of the few success stories because of one factor and one factor alone (IMO): Value. If i want to know about what's happening in naija's celebrity society, I know i'm getting good quality content @ bella naija. Having said that, if you have good value, a thorough planning and some due diligence will do wonders.
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by bizkit(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
Re: How Profitable Is A Social Blog? by emynem05(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
i hv nt had any reply 4rm al dat ask pips 2 drop dere mail wel mine is emynem05@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Install Smf Using Cpanel / How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design / Uia Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.