Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,537 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . (4949 Views)

NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike / List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / Breaking NNPC Increases Fuel Price Again!!!! Now @165 per liter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Early Monday morning I opened a thread stating that NNPC increased the price of Kerosene now sold at 135 https://www.nairaland.com/3247438/breaking-news-nnpc-new-pump. However this was ignored because of course link or I don't believe it nairaland policy, and of course no news online confirmed this. Well there is your link https://www.nairaland.com/3256447/nnpc-increases-kerosene-price-n135 that's by the way. Fuel price has also been increased from 145 to something higher I don't know how much yet, but soon we will all find out. Happy weekend everyone.

Modified it's now 165per liter
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by sarrki(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
I Don tire for wailers ooo
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by usba: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Poor wailing wailer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Tenkobos(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kai Baba
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by BankeSmalls(f): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
By the time buharı is done with this country, you all will be begging to trek to Niger republic and settle there.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by stevecantrell: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Just as I predicted.
We are heading to 180 - 200
APC FAILED THE FAILED PARTY.
ZERO GOVERNMENT.
PMB/PYO ARE ONE TERM OCCUPANTS OF ASO ROCK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by moyakz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
if buhari try am,we go conduct fasting and prayer for him head.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by BankeSmalls(f): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
stevecantrell:
Just as I predicted.
We are heading to 180 - 200
APC FAILED THE FAILED PARTY.
ZERO GOVERNMENT.

The new pump price will be 225 naira
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by stevecantrell: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:

The new pump price will be 225 naira

That's even beyond my permutations.

These guys owe Nigeria a huge apology !
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by BankeSmalls(f): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
stevecantrell:

That's even beyond my permutations.

These guys owe Nigeria a huge apology !

The increase is necessary since the Militants continue to cut oil lines. The government needs a lot of money to rebuild the north.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by stevecantrell: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:

The increase is necessary since the Militants continue to cut oil lines. The government needs a lot of money to rebuild the north.

Hmmm are you trying to be sarcastic?!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by BankeSmalls(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
stevecantrell:

Hmmm are you trying to be sarcastic?!

No, am only being patriotic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by stevecantrell: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:

No, am only being patriotic cheesy

You wanna be patriotic?

Ojota is the place to go !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Almajiri1: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Even if the price is 1000 Naira per liter,as long as it's saint Buhari that initiated it,we shall buy and not protest.Supreme leader Mohammed Buhari will make Nigeria great again.amin.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Johnbullirabor7(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Change
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by TheBlackGeneral(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Don't play with stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by psucc(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Op if na joke or na play mek u stop am o!
We don already suffer this country o!
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
psucc:
Op if na joke or na play mek u stop am o!

We don already suffer this country o!
no be joke oh. I have inside sources and am a marketer.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Nbote(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Heard dis as a rumor earlier last week, I guess there's more to it then. Make I kuku gather my jerrycan. Considering Nepa is nowhere to be seen, naija is heading for blackout b dat
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Rufeena(f): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2016
O God , hope this is a joke!

It seems the suffering has just begun
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Erudite20: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Let's see if it happens. Nigerians are being stretched to elastic limit. Inflation had already taken all we have and saved. We shall soon trade our common inheritance just to live for one day only. I don't pray it happens. Still wondering how and why we deserved to be punished. Let's pray for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by onatisi(m): 12:20am On Jul 30, 2016
BankeSmalls:
By the time buharı is done with this country, you all will be begging to trek to Niger republic and settle there.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by chris4gold(m): 1:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Haaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by kolaish(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:
Even if the price is 1000 Naira per liter,as long as it's saint Buhari that initiated it,we shall buy and not protest.Supreme leader Mohammed Buhari will make Nigeria great again.amin.
I SUPPORT YOU. NIGERIANS ARE MORE TOLERANT WITH APC GOVT. WE SHOULD STILL BE PATIENT, EVEN IF IT IS N250 PER LTR, WE WILL BUY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by BrokenTV: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
sarrki:
I Don tire for wailers ooo
Suffering and smiling
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Abagworo(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
It will increase as long as they continue to bomb pipelines, reduce our foreign exchange earnings and block supply of crude oil to Warri and Kaduna refineries. The aim of the sabotage is to discredit Buhari but in the end the masses suffer more. Hopefully the NDA will act well to save death of hundreds of thousands if it ends in a war.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by rayblast(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Is Buhari truly a dullard ?
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by AnglicanProphet: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2016
We already buy a litre of Kerosine between the range of #190 to #220 in my area and the kerosine is a bad product cos it's a kind of mixture of who knows cos it doesn't burn as it ought to. Nigerians have now become silent sufferers under this Autocracy rule they call Change. God should please heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by hurricaneChris: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2016
What are they waiting for? Let them just do it already.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by collinsVP: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Nawah

Diesel = 200
Kerosene =135+*
Petrol. = 145+rumour
Firewood = expensive

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by tuniski: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abagworo:
It will increase as long as they continue to bomb pipelines, reduce our foreign exchange earnings and block supply of crude oil to Warri and Kaduna refineries. The aim of the sabotage is to discredit Buhari but in the end the masses suffer more. Hopefully the NDA will act well to save death of hundreds of thousands if it ends in a war.
What is the aim of Boko Haram? Yeye buhari/apc just the worst thing to have happened to nigeria since 1914! In our trying times we have our worst 11!
Re: Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:
hmm for real.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Served IBB And Abacha 1993-98. As MKO And Saro Wiwa Cry For Justice / Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo / Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.