Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (99399 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by greggng: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
oganology33:
Jxt abt dis time last year abt 3 Nigerians were hanged in Indonesia. The entire world saw it on TV plus those 3 up dia. By this time next year, dnt b surprised 2 hear dat 3Nigerians are abt 2 b hanged. dem no dey hear something

Death sentence on drug offence is 4 real in Indonesia. It is boldly written in dia airports. So u can't claim 2 b ignorant. These guys know wat they were getting demselves in2.

Giving Nigeria a very shady & bad name out dia. I wonder how law abiding Nigerians are coping in those countries.

Anyway sha. . .RIP!!!

Indonesia doesn't hang they use gun and aim at the criminals heart
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't see any reason why I should be reading this here, work hard and earn a decent living, no they want to be big boys over night now I should pity them? After their actions has destroyed lives? No

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by mikron(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
is that a lady i see in the middle of the 2 men in the 1st pic? was a lady among the 3 nigerian?
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by ststyreal(f): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
tunjiajayi:
ONPE!!!
Huh! O ma ga oooo. I wo eyepe lasan lasan nsope onpe. Adura mii nipe ki aye maso onpe too ba di asiko tie.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by ventilation: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
anyimontana:
I screw ur kind for fun
Her kind but not her grin

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by vRendoh(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
We feel it...cos they are own.
Think about lives being wasted by drugs. The other day I watched a documentary of a widow who lost five sons to drugs in Pakistan. An old widow was caring for adult sons of her after they lost their homes and families to drugs. They fall back to thier old mum who decided not to abandoned her children the way their wives did. One after the other she buried all of them. Let us show love. Money is not everything
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by rovher: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
So sad to see this, my heart hurts. May God accept their souls...
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=Taeewo post=48016820]I swear, i don't understand what you typed... [/quote
You go need this

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Rozaystunna(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
partnerus:
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death. May God accept their soul in His bosom. Amen
STFU angry angry

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by qleap2all(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Buhari caused it jor. If it were to be Northern freaks he would have intervene and appeal for stay of execution on but because they are the Igbos /Biafr he looks away. Someone says d procceds is for sponsoring of the new Republic comes August 1st
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by farouk0403(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sir permit me to ask you a simple question. please tell the truth.
between Igbo's, Yoruba's, and Northerners which tribe is more tribalistic?
secondly why did igbos hate President Buhari?
be sincere pls
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Truman155(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Meanwhile...

Nnamiddiot is hosting tournaments in Kuje grin

Ekwere..mad ooo is looking as clueless as his shitgbo cap in the senate

Ohan.ape.zes are busy jostling for titles in the most rugged parts of Yorubaland

Chimp.mamanda only writes articles when Lagoon is involved

Fayose (the man I was banking on) has his own problems in Ekiti

When will chitgbo leaders come together and say okay "Enough is enough, we need to find a lasting solution
to this problem"
what is this one saying...................... yaba left escapee
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Taeewo:
Awon omo nna

Your attitude has put you in debt.

May your loved ones face similar circumstances.

Ofor!
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by degyoniro(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
I will keep saying this...our leaders don't fight for we citizen I AF Neva year sey an American citizen was killed over drug
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
qleap2all:
Buhari caused it jor. If it were to be Northern freaks he would have intervene and appeal for stay of execution on but because they are the Igbos /Biafr he looks away. Someone says d procceds is for sponsoring of the new Republic comes August 1st
...... Unfortunately Northern Freaks no dey Carry dis kind international Killer-Drugs !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by win3k: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
degyoniro:
I will keep saying this...our leaders don't fight for we citizen I AF Neva year sey an American citizen was killed over drug

The Nigerian government should give the death penalty for drug dealing instead of going all over the world saving greedy ibo drug dealers.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Jakama90(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oksman:
"Hey amigo" do you wanna stay alive in colombia? don't be a bagman!
You guys have just put your loved ones in trauma and shame that would take generations to overcome. Life is not all about money, and money alone is not the only reason why we are here.Though it's all over now, i wish you knew this earlier on, live fast and die young, RIP.
What shame you talking about? What of people that die ontop of a woman?.. Without money your life has no meaning..... Get rich or die trying.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MrPresident1: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
May their souls rest in peace.

Death penalty is always difficulty and traumatic, you see death approaching, staring you in the face korokoro, those are difficult moments that should evoke sympathy in the minds of anyone who has the littlest sanity.

I am ashamed of the comments I am reading here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jacko1:
E don do now

Dem don kill dem

How many threads on this drug issue

And lala is happily pushing it to front page
as him never get story on snakes
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jakama90:

What shame you talking about? What of people that die ontop of a woman?.. Without money your life has no meaning..... Get rich or die trying.
Let me echo what he is said again, "life isnt all about money" without money ur life I meaningless u say, choi! How are u thinking, so for u its all abt the money. hope ya family members knw ya moniker and keep away b4 u use them do money. with a mind like this ur a very dangerous person.

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
If they are doing a legit business now, this wouldn't have occurred. When you look for fast money, you will die mysteriously. No RIP to them, I hate people that are involved in shady deals.
For the Pablo Escobar and El-Chapo wanna be, stay out of drugs.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
tunjiajayi:
ONPE!!!
okala gan o
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by gamargu(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Princewell2012:

Am sure with this ur write up, you must be feeling you have made a valid point.

Mark 7; 21 says... From the heart of man proceed evil thought, stealing, murder, adultery and all wickedness proceed from the heart.

He did not say from the heart of igbo man, but from the heart of man. Which include all human beings from the face of the earth.

When i first came to Lagos i had of gbeomo gbeomo, (rituals) this happens in yoruba land, and what do they use those children to do Ritual money ofcus. And you know what they goes through before they finally gave up the ghost and they will be used for sacrifice just because of money. And it is still going on today. So what do you make of that.?

But today every other tribes have equally joined them in these ritual practices.

So pls before you say anything in a public forum pls think twice.

Man is weak in his or her own ability. That's why Jesus came to change that old heart and give us who is willing a new heart.

Because you don't steal does not mean you re better than he that steals, yet you commit fornication and adultery at any given time. Because u re able to control urself on the area of women does not mean you're any better than those wonanizing and fornicaing.
Your own can be hatred, unforgiving spirit, jealousy, gossiping, backstabing, pride and foolishness.

Pls before you remove dirts on ur neighbours eyes, first of all take away the Logs Wood in ur own eyes.

Thank you.
You see after all this preaching you failed to notice that i never mentioned the word Igbo in my write up and even if i did, it is not my fault that they find it easy to indulge in criminal acts.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by 3sexy: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Our polithiefcians are stealing in billions yet they walk about freely , the latest now, is to steal billions of niara, and when they are arrested they are given a bail terms in millions of naira !

Crime is crime,

Our politicians deceive to die by roasting !

RIP to the dead.

I feel for them ! Life improvement or long jail term shouldnt have been a baad idea
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Taeewo:
I swear, i don't understand what you typed...
lol u understand am o is telling u d truth
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Ibidapson(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
I felt bad, no second chance. RIP
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
gamargu:

You see after all this preaching you failed to notice that i never mentioned the word Igbo in my write up and even if i did, it is not my fault that they find it easy to indulge in criminal acts.

So you re telling me that ur free from sin
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by wolex81: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Na dem dem Ipob yoots Ipad crooks Corruption magnifiers, The pathetic little Gejs, The developers of the whole world excluding saot yeast The lost Ugandans in Nigeria, The marginalized Jews of Africa, The Unbiblical Israelites in Nigeria, The world renowned drug pushers, The flat headed scoundrels, The dwellers of erosion ravaged saot yeast, The jittery chest beaters, The relatives of the caged noisy albino, The Biafra people of rising fraud, The clogs in the wheel of justice, The Avengers sympathizers, The zoo must fall trumpeters, The witch-hunt town cryers The adopters of looters, The lovers of quick money syndrome, The land grabbers. I don tire jare !

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by laurel03(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
depezee:

You hate even at the point you see your brother dying. No matter how he has offended you, this image should make you rethink again.

Don't you have brothers /sisters in close relationship with this tribe? If no, you must have your tribes men and women in matrimonial relationship with this tribe.

Do you know that the sin you have committed by hating could be more grevious than that of these drug peddlers. #saynototribalhatred.

what does the law of indonesia says about drug? Just tell ur blood not to try Asia on drug biz... #ur own sin self can't be measure because u knw the truth and defending it..
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
nunogomez:
see what Buhari has caused now.
So, Buhari gave them drugs to peddle. You better don't say rubbish there if you don't want DSS to come and pick you.
Many of their mates are doing good jobs in Nigeria and abroad. All drug traffickers must die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.