Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) (8937 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 3:05am On Sep 19, 2009
Did anyone attend the event or hear of it in Rivers State? I saw the pics on facebook and it was lovely. EZE FRANK EKE GBAKAGBAKA OF WOJI KINGDOM AND KING DANDYSON JAJA(AMANYANABO OF OPOBO KINGDOM ), JOSEPH ANELE, EZE CHUKWUMELA NNAM OBI OBA OF OGBALAND, MRS ONUOHA, etc were the present dignitaries.

One fine lady got the Ada NdiIgbo title there.
Ahhh Rivers state Igbos are surely coming up. Dem no dey play. Ndi be anyi mma mma nu!!! Kwenu!! grin

Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by sosisi(f): 3:10am On Sep 19, 2009
Eze Frank Eke says he's not an Igbo man.

an eze called Eke is not Igbo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
which one is ada ndiIgbo again ?
are these 'none Igbos' now Igbo?
Praise the Lord
they are even wearing isiagu
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 3:28am On Sep 19, 2009
Well whatever alcohol he was drinking don comot his eyes coz yep na Rivers state wey host the event and the Ezes and Opobo of Rivers state were there.

Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 3:30am On Sep 19, 2009
More pix

Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 3:33am On Sep 19, 2009
Osisi,
They are Igbo and know that. Lets forget all that yeye politics. Ada NdiIgbo must be a new thing spearheaded by Rivers state Igbos / Niger Delta. Its all good and the Ada is hella fine.
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by Onlytruth(m): 3:56am On Sep 19, 2009
Regal and elegant people! Thank God they are coming back home. The girl is a real ASA! Omalicha nwa Igbo!
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by ChinenyeN(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2009
What is Ada Ndi Igbo? I've never heard of it. I'm even searching Google right now to find out about it, and I'm not getting any information.
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by Dede1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
My people say “there is no need to inform a blind that the market is in session”. It is no kidding that the cesspit called Nigeria is teetering at the edge of total collapse.

There has never been an issue where prominent Opobo peeps ever denied being Igbo. One prominent Opobo son who has adamantly maintained his being Igbo is Ichie Obomanu. But this could not be said about well-placed indigenes of Ikwerre who have publicly claimed not be Igbo.

@osisi

They are not only wearing isiagu and isiodum, but also wearing the reverend okpu nwagoro.
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2009
AdaNdiigbo, AdaIkwerre, hhmm too many Ada dey. This must be from last year.
It seems like all the Ada from Ikwerre, Eche, other places compete and AdaNdiigbo is the highest title to win. Like how Miss Nigeria, China, USA compete for Miss World. Interesting.

Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by sjeezy8: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2009
the babe is good sexy young thang

But since when do people call themselves oba outside the west and edo?
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2009

Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
Borrowed words. You realize that Igbanke people of Edo state had contacts with Bini people so they do have some Bini elements tho they are Igbo. Just like Arochukwu, Ohafia got contacts with Calabar people.
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by sjeezy8: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2009
ok thanks
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by Onlytruth(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

But since when do people call themselves oba outside the west and edo?

Don't even think of it! I know you are already warming up but you'll have me to content with! grin angry
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2009
LOL^^^^ We won't let that happen. Tufia

Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2009
http://adandiigbo.com/ Check it out ppl. This has been going since 2004.
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2009
sjeezy8:

what babe? you cant even see her face!! lol
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by udezue(m): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2009
Amaka why u hating on our Ada? grin
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by sjeezy8: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

what babe? you cant even see her face!! lol

lol i said sexy young thang, i didn't say pretty young thang

The chicks face is ok aswell
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2009
udezue:

Amaka why u hating on our Ada? grin
naw im not hating.
but from the pics you cant really see her face, and from the second pic she is blinking while talking--not a pretty site to behold. lol

sjeezy8:

wow, lame.
whats the difference?
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by Onlytruth(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2009
sjeezy8:

Just stay the f*ck away dammit!  angry
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2009
Onlytruth:

Just stay the f*ck away dammit! angry
hey, hey, hey!!
he is free to comment anywhere he likes.
abeg, allow him.
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by Onlytruth(m): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hey, hey, hey!!
he is free to comment anywhere he likes.
abeg, allow him.

I know that "nwa ofe" dude. He is too randy for my liking. So I have to mark him closely grin
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2009
im sorry to sound stupid but what is "nwa ofe"
lol
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by sjeezy8: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

naw im not hating.
but from the pics you cant really see her face, and from the second pic she is blinking while talking--not a pretty site to behold. lol
wow, lame.
whats the difference?

lol its a difference alright pretty girl lol

Onlytruth:

shocked shocked
lol Amaka boo- can you imagine this guy is asking me not to post
this is the same guy who posts on Nairaland (for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria) all types of shit about Nigeria  and those who dont agree with Biafra.

small boy u no go kill me LOL grin

1 Like

Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2009
its okay sjeezy boo. smiley

continue to post, as he continues to post.
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by Onlytruth(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol its a difference alright pretty girl lol
shocked shocked
lol Amaka boo- can you imagine this guy is asking me not to post
this is the same guy who posts on Nairaland (for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria) all types of shit about Nigeria  and those who dont agree with Biafra.
small boy u no go kill me LOL grin

You lie again my friend! I'm only determined to ensure that the memories of those who died in Biafra stay fresh in order to foresall a repeat anywhere in Africa.

I don't want to derail this thread celebrating my cute sister, and I won't let you derail it.
Girl is CUTE and she is Igbo  QED.
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2009
Onlytruth:

You lie again my friend! I'm only determined to ensure that the memories of those who died in Biafra stay fresh in order to foresall a repeat anywhere in Africa.

I don't want to derail this thread celebrating my cute sister, and I won't let you derail it.
Girl is CUTE and she is Igbo  QED.

okay now youre being ridiculous!
allow sjeezy. wetin he do?
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by sjeezy8: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2009
Onlytruth:

I know that "nwa ofe" dude. He is too randy for my liking. So I have to mark him closely grin

amaka what the hell is to randy for my liking? LMFAO

Onlytruth:

Girl is CUTE and she is Igbo  QED.

lol how did i lie? you in other threads have prayed for the destruction of Nigeria

the chick is ok, amaka is cute and shes igbo TOO
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by Onlytruth(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2009
Onlytruth:

This was intended as a joke of course. Who dash you monkey banana grin
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2009
Onlytruth:

This was intended as a joke of course. Who dash you monkey banana grin
hahaha!!! i love saying that
"who dash monkey banana" lol

grin grin grin
Re: 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) by Onlytruth(m): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2009
sjeezy8:

amaka what the hell is to randy for my liking? LMFAO

lol how did i lie? you in other threads have prayed for the destruction of Nigeria
the chick is ok, amaka is cute and shes igbo TOO

You lie yet again! What is wrong with you anyway? Nigeria has been destroying itself since 1970, I don't need to pray for that! I'm praying for divine intervention to help free up bottled prospects in the Nigerian jail. If I want to control my resources, let no one kill me for it. If I want to secede according to the UN charter, let no one declare war on me. Can't you understand something that simple?
Na wa oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Judgement Threatens N300bn Banking Loans / Place Obasanjo On A Security Surveillance - NCYY / Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.