Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi (8548 Views)

What Tinubu Should Do In Niger Republic By Reno Omikri / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:07pm On May 17, 2020
A thread was created here on nairaland by misinformed people from urhobo people of Delta state trying to blackmail my person and personality with one Chioma they got on Facebook,I would have not reacted or respond to the misformed persons but for the sake of my fans and those that love me I decided to clear the air and put some misinformed people to the place where they belong cheesy grin
1.I am not the Chioma or anything close to her but it happen that the said Chioma share the same feeling with other Anioma people like myself.

2.The said Facebook account might/may be create by the same misinformed people trying to bring my person down.

3. I have always been a lover of my ogwashi ukwu and Anioma land as a whole and nobody will force Niger Delta on us.

4.I also want to state here that I have never hidden my identity from anybody even duo nairaland is faceless ,I have personally invited some people who doubted my my identity here to Asaba or ogwashi ukwu eg of such Area4Area ,sarrki and so many of them that I can't remember and for my own very brother from urhobo land @Mystiquefia I will invite you too whenever I am less busy to any place of your in Asaba or ogwashi ukwu.

5 I love Anioma people, my Igbo brothers from East,mods and super mods and everybody on nairaland even duo will sometimes disagree but everything ends here.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:15pm On May 17, 2020
Cc mystiquefia

Cc Area4Area
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by GreatChizzy: 10:17pm On May 17, 2020
There is absolutely nothing of interest in Anioma that would warrant an annexing by the Niger Deltans.

10 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2020
I disagree its a complicate situation and lording ur opinon is one sided

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Graysons: 10:23pm On May 17, 2020
Nobody give a shlt about Anioma whatever now carry your attention seeking self out of here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by donbuchi1(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2020
Biafra or Niger Delta, you MUST chose one!
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by NIJJAking(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2020
anioma is igbo and igbo is anioma ,so other people back off, anioma is the good land in igbo.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Salvador1: 10:25pm On May 17, 2020
Unproductive waste land will soon invade here with there propaganda.

Every tribe knows where they belong but what piss me off is when some useless urchins will like to cos disunity to some region for their own political gain.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:35pm On May 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=Mystiquefia post=89662872]Blackking98
valirex
thegodlessgod
gregyboy
Areafada2
igbosmoker
dogodo
owologbo
yungmillionaire
jasonjidenna

abeg una been dey drag anioma with igbo before?
[/quote][/s] Face me and leave Igbo out it,you have been talking nonsense about me ,go through my posts you will see how many people I invited to Asaba and ogwashi ukwu, call your fighters I am ready for them all

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 17, 2020
Everybody dey deny Niger Delta Republic nawa o.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SaintBishop: 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
Graysons:
Nobody give a shlt about Anioma whatever now carry your attention seeking self out of here.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:43pm On May 17, 2020
GreatChizzy:
There is absolutely nothing of interest in Anioma that would warrant an annexing by the Niger Deltans.
Pass that to urhobo people

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Mystiquefia: 10:44pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Mystiquefia post=89662872]Blackking98
valirex
thegodlessgod
gregyboy
Areafada2
igbosmoker
dogodo
owologbo
yungmillionaire
jasonjidenna

[/s] Face me and leave Igbo out it,you have been talking nonsense about me ,go through my posts you will see how many people I invited to Asaba and ogwashi ukwu, call your fighters I am ready for them all

Face you for what? wetin make sense for your thread? It is public knowledge that anioma does not qualify to be amongst Nigerdeltan states. so i wan try clarify from the other people whether them beg una at any point in time for thread wey i nor see, make i know where i wan start from.
Its an established fact that you're a man disguising as a woman online. if u disagree, post your pictures for everyone else to see. otherwise close the thread and bow your head in shame.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by valirex: 10:46pm On May 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:
Blackking98
valirex
thegodlessgod
gregyboy
Areafada2
igbosmoker
dogodo
owologbo
yungmillionaire
jasonjidenna
lostz
BabyfaceAfrica
darfay
atheistandproud

Wetin concern is concern anioma people, abeg make them go their way. Them just want trend grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Balyz: 10:47pm On May 17, 2020
Anioma people are Igbo wether they like it or not. For God's sake you people speak the same language and have similar culture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:48pm On May 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=Mystiquefia post=89663329]

Face you for what? wetin make sense for your thread? It is public knowledge that anioma does not qualify to be amongst Nigerdeltan states. so i wan try clarify from the other people whether them beg una at any point in time for thread wey i nor see, make i know where i wan start from.
Its an established fact that you're a man disguising as a woman online. if u disagree, post your pictures for everyone else to see. otherwise close the thread and bow your head in shame. [/quote][/s] I should post my picture here to prove you? Who are you to order me?don't worry I will invite you to Asaba

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:50pm On May 17, 2020
Look at common urhobo people want to blackmail my person

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by edochie12: 10:50pm On May 17, 2020
For we the south south that always include igboid cities and towns in their Niger delta,respect yourselves.

25 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Igboid: 10:51pm On May 17, 2020
GreatChizzy:

Anioma has the highest concentration of quality and world class human resources in the entire SS.
There are no resources bigger than human resources in today world.

Think of Jimi Ovia, Elumelu, Okonjo Iweala, Pat Utomi, Austin Avuru of Seplat , etc those are real heavy weights.
Biafra will go a very long way with such quality of human resources, we can build a lot to export with such quality.
Ndiigbo yearn for Anioma because of the quality of human resources there and the fact that they speak Igbo, which would make for a homogeneous country

I'm also aware that Ukwuani have sizeable amount of crude oil and natural gas. Not as big as Itsekiri who are the number one in Delta, but sizeable enough to at least develop the area if well managed. The Seplat CEO Avuru Austin is from Abbi in Ukwuani area too.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 17, 2020
E get one useless Edo boy here that year wey dey like claim Anioma for politics section. Ah, I done forget him name ooo.

11 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by YungMillionaire: 10:54pm On May 17, 2020
Wetin concern me with Anioma? As long as Biafra no include Warri , I am happy.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:54pm On May 17, 2020
Igboid:

Anioma has the highest concentration of quality and world class human resources in the entire SS.
There are no resources bigger than human resources in today world.

Think of Jimi Ovia, Elumelu, Okonjo Iweala, Pat Utomi, etcthose are real heavy weights.
Biafra will go a very long way with such quality of human resources, we can build a lot to export with such quality.

I'm also aware that Ukwuani have sizeable amount of crude oil and natural gas. Not as big as Itsekiri who are the number one in Delta, but sizeable enough to at least develop the area if well managed.
You're wasting your time on him the guy is not my business for now but I will remember him when I am done with his brother

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:56pm On May 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=YungMillionaire post=89663630]Wetin concern me with Anioma? As long as Biafra no include Warri , I am happy.[/quote][/s] Tell that to your brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:57pm On May 17, 2020
You guys posted a fake news about me for telling you people the truth cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by gregyboy(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You guys posted a fake news about me for telling you people the truth cheesy

Madam, anioma

Ok were una suppose belong biafra abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Set Of Workers Drag Ishaku To Court Over Unpaid 77 Months Salaries / Marketers Hike Petrol Price To Between ₦170 And ₦190/Litre / Kunle Poly's Deputy (piero Ganiu) Shot Dead At Idumota This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.