Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat (51061 Views)

Sophie Momodu Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Codes151(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
1. Why won't his girl give this guy a break? He's trying! Get up and fend for urself! Serzly, 300k monthly? There are honest people out there who don't even earn that! 2. It's obvious this girl really wants to force davido to herself. 3. They might end up together if care isn't taken! 4. She's a gold digger and lazy bitch 5. Davido is harsh! I don't know what caused the fight but the insults ain't my biz but making it public shows childishness

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Do you guys know how the ratio of naira to dollar? How will davido and sophia epp it?
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tell us more ... .
OlajumokeBread:
The baby mama is a frustrated fool.
She has no job
Expecting Davido to pay for everything.
He already bought her a house.
Pays her monthly salary.
Buys things for his child.
Provides for the child.
what else does she need ??

Big ups to Davido, treat her like a strange, we are behind you
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by titiakins: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
She has no job
Pays her monthly salary.
Provides for the child.

I don't understand why people don't see this

They are too busy hating Davido

She has no job no talent, expects him to pay for her wasteful lifestyle and she wants be the one to make decisions regarding their child

This one na better runs girl

Davido fit am well!
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Naavah:
Awon oponu meji
Oponu ni won jawe
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by henrimoto(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
She has no job
Pays her monthly salary.
Provides for the child.

. Your response tell how daft you are. " O mo n ko ko" - you know nothing!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by eph12(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
iamdrfresh:
that's what happens when a foolish girl decides to date a childish musician

Nice one. I see what you did there. The girl is foolish but the guy is just being childish? undecided Na so

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by bisola99: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
goldbim:
shocked shocked NOT AGAIN!!!thought you guys entertained us enough last xmas??.season 2,i guess cool..grabs popcorn..
Who dem esp! OLOSHO babe and slowpoke dude!

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by lebete3000: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
davido ti yawere to think Gold circle is just 30naria and dude could have avoid all this poo ..

It's not as sweet as tearing up the pvssy raw...
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Macgabe(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Glaxx:
Not everyone can be Tu Baba. Lol
I think all these Baby Daddies and Mummies should take a cue from Tu-Face and his baby Mamas because we never heard them fight this much. Maturity counts though.. Tu Baba.. Thumbs up bro!!!
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Shygirl1989(f): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Reason why I despise two short people dating, how much more having kids

It doesn't just work...
grin >: grin grin grin rotfl
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by WEWE22(f): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
So childish.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by diva90: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
She made her bed, so she should lay on it. I don't feel sorry for her. What does she do with all that allowance that the boy pays her monthly (300k for that matter).... She would rather squander it on a fake lifestyle but wants every single responsibility pertaining to the upkeep of the child to be on his head meanwhile the baby is 'theirs'. It can't be her way all the time!
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Don't worry my dear, the baby cannot read.

njuwo:
Ehya, I'm just pitying the small child. Just imagine her reading all these. God save the two of you that she has not started browsing and reading.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Aleora(f): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
iamdrfresh:

gbam you nailed it darling
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by OlajumokeBread(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jamean:

@ we are strongly behind you; Davido doesn't even know you.

You only know what you read on media. I'll advise you don't take sides. No matter how childish they both may portray, any sane lady who truly loved a guy she has a child with will have difficulties detaching herself. You're a woman so you should be able to figure this out.

No matter what he gives for child support she will still long for that cordial relationship and wish things could go back to the way they were. Not every lady will be strong enough to move on, it takes the grace of God. I don't think you understand what it feels like to have a child with someone you were once lovey dovey with and things go sour.

From this munched conversation you can see how careful she was with her choice of words with the undertone of passing a message "let's make co-parenting work" but he was just insulting her. Apparently he doesn't know how to fight fair and not join issues.
Shut up
She be woman ?? And so what.
She needs cordial relationship ?? Make she go find a man
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
So this David na ambassador to brands? How manage? undecided see ehn their two still dey doke each other, Davido wan know where she go when she live imade for grandma. Sophie dey try let am know say, guy you never marry me, so anywhere I like I go tongue funny shey
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Ediss(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wait o, are we really having military men or Yoruba women in military uniform
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by holluphemydavid(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wow d season 2 is finally out, must not miss dis, follow it upandawn
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Children in adults bodies!

#ndiara
Wetin concern us

sips my ogi with dodo
Also try garri and rice.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by fairygeh(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jamean:

@ we are strongly behind you; Davido doesn't even know you.

You only know what you read on media. I'll advise you don't take sides. No matter how childish they both may portray, any sane lady who truly loved a guy she has a child with will have difficulties detaching herself. You're a woman so you should be able to figure this out.

No matter what he gives for child support she will still long for that cordial relationship and wish things could go back to the way they were. Not every lady will be strong enough to move on, it takes the grace of God. I don't think you understand what it feels like to have a child with someone you were once lovey dovey with and things go sour.

From this munched conversation you can see how careful she was with her choice of words with the undertone of passing a message "let's make co-parenting work" but he was just insulting her. Apparently he doesn't know how to fight fair and not join issues.
You are very wise

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by mikolo80: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
iamdrfresh:

I think you mean foolish musician and childish girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by iamdrfresh: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
mikolo80:
I think you mean foolish musician and childish girl

i meant what i wrote
Davido has always been childish but d girl was foolish not to have noticed.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Khez: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Immature Fools parading them idiotic sef upanddan everywhere ....
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by hollamanng(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
hollamanng:
nnwanem what did they do to you
Abi now so many mean people on here
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by mikolo80: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
iamdrfresh:

i meant what i wrote
Davido has always been childish but d girl was foolish not to have noticed.
She's a gold Digger and she has found mags. Seems awfully grown up to me.
He messed with this low quality human being cos he saw free low quality punny, seems pretty childish
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 31, 2016
abbssx:

So spending money on your own child is a problem. Goodness gracious me some people dont deserve to be father's.

Huh. Are u a babymama? Did u spread ur legs to davido? Are u olosho or ashawo? Are you tryna hang on to a rich dude using ur baby as an excuse?

Cos i dunno y u quoting me
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by wendyebenezer(f): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Awon omode Meji n sere undecided
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by moxiemania(m): 2:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Wow, davido is at again. I've always loved reality shows . grabs popcorn
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
chigoziri2403:

Why would a woman stoop so low to be called a baby momma, where is the dignity of motherhood?
Hello, I had to quote you. I sent you an email. I'm waiting for your reply. I flashed my phone cos of virus affecting it and everything wiped out including my contacts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave / Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.