Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Questions For The Misfit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions For The Misfit (485 Views)

If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. / Questions For The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For The Misfit by prynczzwonda(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2016
“Am I that difficult to understand?”
I believe such a thought must have run through your mind in its birthday suit once or twice—or maybe not. That’s for those of us who seem to get along with almost everybody. By the way, don’t you find those kinds of people really annoying? Well I do. In fact I know a couple of goody-too-shoes. They are always in everyone’s good book, and it’s not like I’m hating (actually I am), but they just have this way of making you feel weird—like you have a problem or something. Fortunately, this article isn’t about them (thank God). On the contrary, I will be addressing other issues—another set of people. I call them the struggling few. Many who seem to fall short when it comes to interpersonal relationships. I fall in this category and I’m sure you do as well (so don’t give me that look). “Who are you to be giving an advice? You’re not better yourself.” Well, well, excuse you…it’s my blog and I shall do as I please! You can leave if you like (you know I’m joking right?). Back to the topic, yes, if you are indeed one of those grumpy, well, maybe not grumpy but you have issues dealing or getting along with people—and I’m talking about the chronic cases . You can’t keep a boyfriend/girlfriend for more than a month, you make new friends every year and lose them in the same year, nobody understands you, and even those who claim to understand you don’t stay long enough to know you well. Well, I would like to say a very big welcome. You would be glad to know that you’re not alone, but you would soon be, because unfortunately, I’m trying to leave the squad as well and I’m sure a lot of our team members feel the same way too. I see a couple of them each day hanging their boots. But to leave this hub of misfit, you need to find the right path and you can only do so by asking the right questions. In this case, I believe the right set of questions would be: WHY ARE WE (YOU) LIKE THIS? IS THERE SOMETHING ABOUT US (YOU) THAT PUSHES US AWAY FROM THE THINGS…PEOPLE WE CARE ABOUT? OR IS IT JUST PART OF LIFE? Because for long I’ve believed it to be so. “People come and go,” so I was told, but of late ‘people’ are turning into ‘everyone’ and this belief of being some ‘rara avis’—a unique being no one can fully understand or appreciate. You feel people would understand you someday, but someday is turning out to be every day and every day is slowly…(un)consciously becoming your life. So what’s the problem? And please don’t tell me there is none, because if the only set of people who you know that care about you are those who share the same last name with you, then there is a problem. So I ask again, what is the problem? This is a question you need to answer yourself…

(KINDLY VISIT prynczzwonda. FOR MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES)
Re: Questions For The Misfit by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Importexpert comman say hi to me tongue....⚡
Re: Questions For The Misfit by importexpert(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Importexpert comman say hi to me tongue....⚡

said sis. you can advance cheesy
Re: Questions For The Misfit by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2016
importexpert:

said sis. you can advance cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you finally commented on a thread!!!

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Save Your Marriage As A Man Before It Gets Too Late / My First Mistake Was To Be Born Girl / 26 Shocking Relationship Tips Exclusively For Women- Nunogomez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.