Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account (23010 Views)

Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa / Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account by seyi42k(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2016
olandofire:
Immediately I saw her medical report online, I knew it was all a scam. What medical intervention can you possibly offer a patient with stage IV ovarian cancer that has metastasized to the liver? Only God can save her at this stage. Why else do you think her family are now talking about going to Dubai instead of America? It's because no hospital there will accept a patient they know they can't help, and the embassy won't grant visa in that kind of scenario. The family should seek forgiveness. What their daughter needs is their love and prayers.

Ae you a doctor? so because the cancerous tumor has spread to other parts of the lady's body, she should be left to die? May God not allow you & any member of your family experience what that lady & her family is going through.
Re: Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account by olandofire(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
seyi42k:

Ae you a doctor? so because the cancerous tumor has spread to other parts of the lady's body, she should be left to die? May God not allow you & any member of your family experience what that lady & her family is going through.
I am a medical student and I will be taking my MD exit exams in less than 2 months so I know what I speak of. I respect human lives and don't believe anyone deserves to die but there is a limit to what we as humans can do. That was why I said only God can save her. Like I said earlier, what she needs is love and prayers, not this drama.
seyi42k:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa / COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.