Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Matters Of The Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matters Of The Heart. (466 Views)

The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Of The Heart. by gimini: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2016
pls I need your candid advice on this issue. I am into a relationship with a lady that I believed loved me back. we started dating last year without issues things moving up well almost giving me the impression of a happy ever after kind of a thing. with the progress recorded, I took her to my family and introduced her to them and she did same with me. fast forward to January this year. the girl started showing some lackadaisical attitudes towards the relationship. she doesn't respond to my WhatsApp messages as she used to and when ever I complain she will adjust and after a period of time she will Stoll go back to her old self. the issue here is that I have sat her down time without number telling her my problem and at the end she will always say I should be patient with her and as it is, patience is already finishing in my achieves. instead of improving she is getting worst by the day. what weakened me must was when I asked her to marry me and she said I should give her more time because she is a student in her second year and from my angle I don't. see nothing wrong with marrying her while in school. some days ago I send her a msg which requires a response from her but she refused responding and when I called
to ask why she did not respond she replied that she was busy. please my people I need your advice because am giving up on her already and I truly love her. thank you
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by chachanga: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmn, I dey fear dis kain love.matter on Saturday, early mor-mor, again!

Behhhht, 4 u to be posting dis kain jack &Jill dis early, it might mean u probably are genuinely bothered and it's not some copy-copy blogger shhytt; so, let's see!

1. How old is she?
2. What's her exposure level, I mean, experiences in life? ( has she been a working-class person b4?
3. How's her environmental influences ( e.g. who are her friends, where does she stay? Does she have married elder ones, specifically those who might've married young?
4. What abt parental goals set for her and parental influences? e.g. U don't expect it wld be easy to marry d daughter of two MSc holders in 200L , do u? Does she have unmarried elder Sis')?
5. What about her tribe, ehn?
6. Have you discussed personal goals, life vision & pursuit strategies with her? This time, allowing to freely express herself, without fear of rejection, retaliation or any consequence from you? ( she might just be hiding stuffs in the realization of you and her not being on the same wavelength till she can actually "tolerate" you no more!

Synopsis
As a rule, i dont recommend falling in love with and expecting too much from immature girls. tongue

Marriage is serious business for mature people. It is strategic coupling of interests, options and goals to produce desirable synergistic dividends along mutually agreed lines of expectations! ( U can quote me!)
Besides, a girl marrying today has a lot more to think about than jst kitchen and babies.

How rich are you? Not just ok,! I mean how set are you?! You don't burden a child with all those kinds of complex issues.
She might even start feeling you're stealing her youth &flexing freedom from her

But, the heart wants what the heart wants so be calm abt it sir and don't try to use more spending to influence her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matters Of The Heart. by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Bro u too dey rush tinz abeg,pls give her time...who u wanna spend d rest of ur life wit nid ur patience nd endurance......re u a russian

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart. by eunisam: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2016
why not make yourself happy? this life is too short to be be sad.( stop guming body with her naaa) she no do again na by force? oooh you are waiting for the official announce abi? move on jooor time no dey

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Daniel2289(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2016
The truth of d mata is dat she don't want to marry now. She is in her second year in school, n she will like to finish school b4 marriage. Not all people find it easy to get married n still b schooling. It is not easy as u may think. So my brother I think u have to give her some tym.

Be dat as it may my broda, since she don't wants to marry u now mayb she wants to finish her schooling, I will advice u to spend on her wisely. Who knows, after school she might choose to marry someone else. So b wise nd use ur brain..

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart. by gimini: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
she's in her mid twenties bro @ chanchanya. you guys are all right. will just do the needful after weighing the variables. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies / Funny But True / How To Make Her Happy! Keys To Keep A Woman Super Happy In Your Company Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.