Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

It Is Time For Us To Make @efcc @mbuhari #wedonotneedsixspiesfromusa Trending - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Time For Us To Make @efcc @mbuhari #wedonotneedsixspiesfromusa Trending (476 Views)

PHOTOS: Police Led Rent-a-crowd Pro-@mbuhari Protesters To Villa. / Channelstv Online Rating Of MBuhari's Performance - See Reactions / >> See What Photoshop Can Cause, People Now Visit Mbuhari In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time For Us To Make @efcc @mbuhari #wedonotneedsixspiesfromusa Trending by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Laptops already infested with myriads of surveillance and spy softwares. I'm sure EFCC will throw them to the garbage dump immediately they leave. If the story is true, that's a classical insult to Nigeria. US that could install surveillance microphone into rats to send to Russia for spying, this is too foolish of them to do at this time. We can't falL for this
Re: It Is Time For Us To Make @efcc @mbuhari #wedonotneedsixspiesfromusa Trending by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2016
It is time for us to make @efcc @mbuhari #wedonotneedsixspyfromUSA tending on twitter nairaland and other social media outlet. if not there is that possibility of Nigeria experiencing what happened in Turkey.they call themselves united while they have divided Germany Japan Sudan etc, they are obviously using DIVIDE AND RULE tactics. Finally UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL .So help us GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Service: Customer Forces Restaurant Owner To Eat Cockroach Found In Meal / The Church And Bad Governance In Nigeria / I Envy Buhari But I Can Do Better Than Him As Nigeria President -- Edmund Obilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.