Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father (4316 Views)

Photos: Secondary School Girl Who Went Nude Shows Off Her Boyfriend And Whenever / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by fingard02k(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2016
A Secondary school girl brought her male lover home and she was caught while having sex with the guy by her Father in their home.
The Father decided to Unclad her and gave her a remarkable beating of her life.

SEE THE UNCENCORED IMAGES HERE --> http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-secondary-school-girl-strpped-and-beaten-by-father-for-doing-this/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by fingard02k(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2016
girls of now days
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Smellymouth: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2016
Nawa o
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2016
The girl's action was very wrong but the Father's measure was too extreme..
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by youngest85(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2016
see standing boobs!
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2016
mimzy:
The girl's action was very wrong but the Father's measure was too extreme..

too extreme..see the other shameless guys doing the recording. I wonder how this girl will ever live a sane life again. walahi the man could be arrested on child molestation.
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Daniel2289(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Wow. What d girl did was actually bad. It was out of annoyance her father did dat. But it is good dat d girl's face is not shown.
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by firstking01(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Mtcheeeews, asif the man did not do worse when he was young...instead of the man to educate her and tell her the implications of what she's doing he decided to make it a public scene like this...african parents sha.
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
too extreme..see the other shameless guys doing the recording. I wonder how this girl will ever live a sane life again. walahi the man could be arrested on child molestation.

For real..i pray she doesn't commit suicide or something. I really don't understand why some parents believe that correction can only be done by flogging.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Lool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2016
mimzy:

For real..i pray she doesn't commit suicide or something. I really don't understand why some parents believe that correction can only be done by flogging.
Good morning
seriously, pervs be storing the sh.tty video. Even if she was flogged and stripped, why put in on social media? internet craze! this will have a long-lasting effect on the child.

Good morning dear, shey you slept well?.. have a wonderful day.
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
seriously, pervs be storing the sh.tty video. Even if she was flogged and stripped, why put in on social media? internet craze! this will have a long-lasting effect on the child.

Good morning dear, shey you slept well?.. have a wonderful day.

It's cos he knows we are living in a country where the rules are just as useless as the p in psycho...

I did jare..enjoy the rest of ur day dear.
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2016
mimzy:

It's cos he knows we are living in a country where the rules are just as useless as the p in psycho...

I did jare..enjoy the rest of ur day dear.
lol, true. we are quite lawless in this part of the world. the much debated social media bill will do us more good, but the reason for the bill has political undertone.

P in psycho, S in paris.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by wordbank(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2016
And the boy that got a room for free, pucci for free, left free
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by MzDesire(f): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmn..
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by fingard02k(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2016
wordbank:
lol
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by KINGinVAHALA: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2016
fingard02k:
lol
Boss, good morning!
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by fingard02k(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, good morning!
Goodmorning Oga mi.. How things bro

shey na tmoro?
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by KINGinVAHALA: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2016
fingard02k:
Goodmorning Oga mi.. How things bro

shey na tmoro?

Boss I they o, I just they here they count ceiling Jor, you?

Yeah boss, its commencing tomorrow and I presume its gonna run till Saturday. Hope you aren't coming alone boss but with your Nairaland pals?
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Cashberry511(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2016
mimzy:

Good morning
why would a father naked a gal as big as dis 1 in d name of discipline....e no make sense nah
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Cashberry511(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2016
wordbank:
Lmfao....guy u funny
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by bitchcrafts: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2016
On point! cool
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by fingard02k(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss I they o, I just they here they count ceiling Jor, you?

Yeah boss, its commencing tomorrow and I presume its gonna run till Saturday. Hope you aren't coming alone boss but with your Nairaland pals?

I'll try
Re: PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father by Richnero(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
youngest85:
see standing boobs!
the boobs show for ur own screen? I can only see her backside oo.

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs To Show You Are Not A Man / As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student / This App Gives Free Airtime Is Amazing Shareit Lite #slitechritmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.