Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Open Letter To Governor Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Governor Obiano (680 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo / Governor Obiano Visits President Buhari In Abuja After Election Victory (Photos) / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Governor Obiano by fingard02k(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2016

Popular and Influential Anglican Priest in Awka, Rev. Franklin Mmor fondly called Father Demo by youths has written an open letter to the executive Governor of Anambra state, Dr. Willie Obiano concerning the state of roads in the state.

OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNOR OBIANO

Your Excellency Governor Willie Obiano (Akpokuedike) Executive Governor of Anambra State.I am writing you as a concerned cleric devoid of bias and sycophancy .

I was a member of the 5man liturgical committee that organised an ecumenical inauguration service to usher in your administration as you can see in this picture.

I must applaud you so far on your style of leadership by carrying everybody along. I am writing this open letter to you because if I make it official some busy bodies won’t allow it get to you.

Thank God for facebook at least the evidence is here. You are doing a good job, no doubt.. Anyi na afu aka olu gi.
Your excellency, as a Crusader for Justice ,students brought to my notice, the pains they go through because of this road, most times they miss their lectures, quiz and exams, they are always trapped on this road.

I don’t need anything from you, just this one for the sake of Nnamdi Azikiwe University students who go through this road daily, some fall into a concealed ditch unknown, maybe the state house of Assembly has seen not it, but as an individual voice of the people I am making it open to you as matter of urgent attention.

If you do this for our students and other commuters I will personally post the pictures here and make it known to my thousands of friends scattered around the globe.

I am speaking the minds of students who bitterly complained about this horrible sight.
Anambra State is presently the best State in Nigeria so Far seen, do this one too and you will hear from. When your wife Osodieme built a houses for widows I published it here.

Please your excellency do not neglect or dismiss my letter as one of social media pranks.
I have people here including some members of your state house of Assembly, I have men and women of integrity whose voices can turn things around.

Remember election is coming, this is one simple assignment am waiting to prove to others that you are a listening governor.

Some will see this and say don’t mind him, I advise you to mind me now.
Thanks so much and may God guide your decisions. Ifeanyi Aniagoh

FATHER FRANK
CRUSADER FOR JUSTICE THROUGH NON VIOLENT MEANS.

READ MORE + MORE PICTURES OF BAD ROADS IN ANAMBRA --> http://www.enzyhub.com/open-letter-to-governor-obiano/

lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Open Letter To Governor Obiano by fingard02k(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Obiano Hmm
Re: Open Letter To Governor Obiano by alade112(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Open Letter To Governor Obiano by nijabazaar: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Obiano be quick about this......add more feather to ur already feather filled cap.
Re: Open Letter To Governor Obiano by Abagworo(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2016
nijabazaar:
Obiano be quick about this......add more feather to ur already feather filled cap.

Lol!
Re: Open Letter To Governor Obiano by YourMrBoo: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2016
That road is an eyesore and a dent of image to the govt of Anambra state...

He should deploy soution... asap...

(1) (Reply)

Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks / Formation Of Polling Unit Security Guards By Gov. Wike Is An Invitation To Chaos / The Nigerian Army Seems Unprepared To Receive One Of The Those Declared Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.