Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday (3042 Views)

I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo / Ali Baba Dances At His 52nd Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Tony Umez Celebrates 52nd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Star American Actress, Vivica Anjanetta Fox shares some mind-blowing photos in celebration of her 52nd birthday.

Vivica who was born in July 30th, 1964, in Indiana to the parents Everlyena and William Fox, moved to California to attend Golden West College where she kick started her career in 1988 when she first featured in Daytime Television Soap Operas 'Days Of Our Lives' after which she participated in numerous movies production and appeared much on prime time television as a host.

In 1998, Vivica got married to singer Christopher Sixx-nine but the marriage only lasted for 4 years as the couple divorced in 2002. Vivica eventually dated rapper 50 cent in 2003 and she is still acting till present.

Imagine her beauty and body condition at 52 years old? hmmm

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/american-actress-vivica-fox-shares-sexy.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

1 Like

Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Star American Actress, Vivica Anjanetta Fox shares some mind-blowing photos in celebration of her 52nd birthday.

Vivica who was born in July 30th, 1964, in Indiana to the parents Everlyena and William Fox, moved to California to attend Golden West College where she kick started her career in 1988 when she first featured in Daytime Television Soap Operas 'Days Of Our Lives' after which she participated in numerous movies production and appeared much on prime time television as a host.

In 1998, Vivica got married to singer Christopher Sixx-nine but the marriage only lasted for 4 years as the couple divorced in 2002. Vivica eventually dated rapper 50 cent in 2003 and she is still acting till present.

Imagine her beauty and body condition at 52 years old? hmmm

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
cool
Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by Mediapace: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2016
We don't know her and we don't want to cool
Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by Mologi(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2016
wow!

AT 52 she stil looks like my unseen iyawo......

Madam more beauty to ur age...
Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by Mologi(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Mediapace:
We don't know her and we don't want to cool
i want to...

1 Like

Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by wordbank(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Anything is possible if 50 fvck vivica
The Game -Dream

1 Like

Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by mrwonlasewonie: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Wow.she doesn't have the body of a 52 year old woman at least compared to a typical 52 year old woman in Nigeria
Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by Coyotejack(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2016
MAMA LaHOT grin grin
Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2016
wordbank:
Anything is possible if 50 fvck vivica
The Game -Dream

Yeah, anything is possible. . .if you have fame and especially fortune. Would Vivica have fvcked with 50 pre-2003?

"If I fell off 2moro, would you still love me?
If I didn't smell so good, would you still hug me?" 50cent- 21 questions

"If I wasn't a star, will you flirt back?" J.Cole.

Anything is possible with these women, if you speak their "language".
Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2016
She's still pretty and she's my birth mate so HBD 2us. Cool smiley

1 Like

Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2016
boostdom:

Yeah, anything is possible. . .if you have fame and especially fortune. Would Vivica have fvcked with 50 pre-2003?

"If I fell off 2moro, would you still love me?
If I didn't smell so good, would you still hug me?" 50cent- 21 questions

"If I wasn't a star, will you flirt back?" J.Cole.

Anything is possible with these women, if you speak their "language".
Some dope knowledge\lines every guy should have at the back of his mind at the end of the day its all about the " language" and it also depends how many words you have\got in your dictionary, guys you think your girl is loyal? maybe she is because no one have spoken the magic language better to her.
Re: American Actress, Vivica Fox Shares Sexy Photos To Mark Her 52nd Birthday by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
She's worn out. She doesn't look 52 but more like a 50 year old.

(1) (Reply)

Mia An Amputee Instagram Model Turns 25 Today / Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] / Adekunle Gold Scrutinizes US Embassy In Nigeria After Visiting US Embassy In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.