Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria (64125 Views)

I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up / Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? / World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by darkdragon: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2017
for poultry, turkey, fish, pig, goat farmers etc there is a harbal feed additive Donnay that will give you the best result you dream call the distributor and make your order on 08034216654
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by Agbo2(m): 3:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by iseeicome: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by ChrysoliteHaven: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello all, Big Pigs for sale at Chrysolite Haven at affordable price. Please contact us: 09025589996 / Whatsapp:09052288627. Location is Oke Aro, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by soaddiamond: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by uwadiahercules: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by uwadiahercules: 8:25am On May 03, 2019
If you want to Start Pig Farming Business In Nigeria, there are steps that you should follow in other to grow them, Pig Farming Business has been one of the lucrative business in Nigeria and they are
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Educative
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by Prestdude: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Get one of these... Pig Farming Business Plan In Nigeria.... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/pig-farming/

1 Like

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by Darnat: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Gheritage:
Great Farmers in the house...
There is a big challenge nowadays in feeding our pigs with PKC...
WHAT'S THE WAY FORWARD ON THIS OOOOOOOO
MY PIGS GETTING LEAN...NO PKC around here oooo

Protein is one of the most essential nutrient your animals need and the most beneficial source is Soyabeans.

We have very high quality and affordable Soyabean Cake available for your order at Empyrean Cultures Farm.
We sell in bags of 50kg @ N2,500/bag.
Our supply limit per week is 5 tonnes.
Our location is beside Obasanjo Farms, Ojuore, OTA in Ogun State.
For your order or for more information, please call or WhatsApp 08062538285.
Kind regards.

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by Darnat: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Get your quality breed weaners at a giveaway price at Sango-Ota, Ogun State. Fast growing with super conversion rate. Only 12 available. Already castrated male piglets also available for fattening.
Contact 08062538285 now to claim your prize!

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by gistcity(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Pig farming business plan in Nigeria available
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by maryikpaha: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pls I will like to ask some questions

1. Like how many pigs can one rare on a plot of land

2. which one is more profitable fattening of pig or breeding. Pls drop ur advice

3. The renting of pen is it monthly or yearly.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by konews: 9:02pm On May 07, 2020
In this artcle we will give you the recent and updated edition of Pig farming in nIgeria. After reading this artcle you will be able to start your pig farming without stress and make a lot of money his will give you the short cut and it will help you implement your resources in business and make it
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/pig-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by Nollygroove(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do you know business owners in the agriculture and food industry?

Are you an agribusiness owner?

Do you run a food business?

Then you need to become a Nourishing Africa Member.

Nourishing Africa is a platform for agriculture and food entrepreneurs to accelerate their work, connect with funders, markets, talent, and celebrate their successes on the Continent.

Benefits for Joining Nourishing Africa Hub
✔Access and referrals to funders and funding opportunities
✔Marketplace to engage with potential customers, partners, and suppliers
✔Free advertising and opportunities to showcase your businesses
✔Discounts on key agricultural inputs, training programs, conferences, and services
✔Exclusive invitations to online and in-person training programs
✔Access to members-only data and resources to build your skills
✔Nominations for local and global speaking opportunities, media appearances, prizes, and awards
✔Talent matchmaking to find the best talent for your business

Application Fee: NGN 0.00 (FREE FOR NOW)

Don't let this opportunity slip past. Tell a friend to tell a friend as we all play our part in building a sustainable and profitable Africa through agriculture.

Find out more at www.nourishingafrica.com

Follow us on all social media so you never miss any one of our updates or opportunities.

Please reach out to info@nourishingafrica.com for all enquiries.

Have a great week.

Talk soon.
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by Maggiespecial(f): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
maryikpaha:
Pls I will like to ask some questions

1. Like how many pigs can one rare on a plot of land

2. which one is more profitable fattening of pig or breeding. Pls drop ur advice

3. The renting of pen is it monthly or yearly.

Thanks

please someone should respond to this
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by mitchellwealth(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pigs (sows, piglets, weaners) for sales

Types: Large White and Mixed Breeds.

Prices: Budget between 5k to 80k

08066624972 (call/sms)
08066624675 (call/WhatsApp).
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by Osinachiadinma: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Please add pictures, that will help.
mitchellwealth:
Pigs (sows, piglets, weaners) for sales

Types: Large White and Mixed Breeds.

Prices: Budget between 5k to 80k

08066624972 (call/sms)
08066624675 (call/WhatsApp).

1 Like

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by mitchellwealth(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
No vex ooo

If I try to add images, it does not respond via the Naira land app.

I have images on facebook and whatsapp.

Add me in WhatsApp and I will share or visit my Facebook app for agora marketplace.

Visit my profile and use my details appropriately
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by palIyke3421: 4:37pm On May 14, 2022
Which states is better for piggery please
Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by dynamix101(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2022
Finally!!!

The Pig Farmers Arena Cooperative Agricultural Multipurpose Society (The PFA-CAMS) is holding a One Day Pig Farmers Conference & Exhibition

Theme: Building a Viable and Sustainable Pig Farming Business through Collaborations and Partnership.

Date: May 26th 2022
Time: 10am

Who should attend?

▪︎Pig Farmers
▪︎Heads of Agricultural Cooperatives
▪︎Veterinary Officers
▪︎Agric Investors
▪︎Students
▪︎The General Public.

For Enquires and Sponsorship call 08130227169 or 09021333949

More updates coming soon. Plan to attend and invite someone who needs to attend!

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by dynamix101(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2022
The Pig Farmers Arena Cooperative Agricultural Multipurpose Society is holding a One Day Pig Farmers Conference & Exhibition

Theme: Building a Viable and Sustainable Pig Farming Business through Collaborations and Partnership.

Date is May 26th 2022
Time: 10am
Location: Chemline House 7, Obasa Road, off Oba akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Who should attend?

▪︎Pig Farmers
▪︎Heads of Agricultural Cooperatives
▪︎Veterinary Officers
▪︎Agric Investors
▪︎Students
▪︎The General Public.

For Enquires and Sponsorship call 09013405904

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by dynamix101(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
We begin a lecture series for 2022 and tomorrow is the first of many days. If you are a new or old Pig Farmer, an intending Farmer or looking to invest, this year is a very important one for you. Send a message to 09013405904 and you will receive the link to join the WhatsApp group.

Information is the key to effecting real change.

Re: How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria by amadasunfarm(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.