Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary (1661 Views)

Pls Is This Governor Ayades Car The Same Scorpion Like Bike Or Not / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by calvin0324: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
When will Nigerian public office learn that leadership is all about service.

See this Alabama state refusing 121,000 annual salary since inception of office until his state returns to full employment and this unemployment we are talking about is 5.6% ooo

And this is also happening in some states like Florida and Pennsylvania etc

And some governor here are talking about salary cut and job cut.

We must ask our leaders (or should I say rulers) why not just how and what they would do if elected
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/04/still_no_state_salary_for_gov.html
Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by psucc(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
We only have govt that reduces salary but increases travelling to grow their estacode
Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by Abagworo(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Rochas Okorocha neither takes salaries nor security votes from day one till this day.

1 Like

Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2016
we really need to change the while frame and structure of the Nigerian government
Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by daniska3yaro(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by EMMYLBANKS(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2016
senate president bukola saraki doesn't take salary..i can bet my ass to this:p
Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by richidinho(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Declare True Federalism in Nigeria and watch some governors do that due to competition
Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by asha82: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Abagworo:
Rochas Okorocha neither takes salaries nor security votes from day one till this day.

Does that explain why Imo state is broke and useless..coupled with owing salaries of several months despite huge debt burden with nothing anywhere in the state to show LOL

Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by policy12: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm na wa...it can happen in naija.
Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by bishopkay: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Abagworo:
Shut up your mouth if you ain't got nothing to say!!
Rochas Okorocha...Seriously WTF smh
Little reason he "bought/created " a Christmas tree of 600 million naira.
If peradventure he really doesn't take salaries, then he should stop stealing it by proxy!
Z*****gringrin
Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by pacino26(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abagworo:

Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by calvin0324: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abagworo:

Do not be deceived do you know the allowance of said governor?

Do you know his package and benefits/pension after leaving office?

Do you know how much they have looted from white wash projects?

Pls watch this video by babajide ogunsanwo on sunrise daily

http://www.channelstv.com/programmes/sunrise-daily/#google_vignette
Re: See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary by bakila: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
senate president bukotla saraki doesn't take salary..i can bet my ass to this:p
He takes several monies that renders his salary useless. I will bet my nails on that.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: FG Plotting To Break Nigerian Law In Award Of $800million Contract / On This Day 47 Years Ago, Philip Effiong Announces Biafra Surrender. / Jubilation In Okonjo Iweala's Hometown As Electricity Is Restored After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.