Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello (47819 Views)

It Is The Agbada Dollars Governor That Will Be Isolated- Wike / It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React / Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Ajasco222: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
The Senator representing Kogi West senatorial district, Dino Melaye has lampooned Governor Yahaya Bello over an alleged plot to recall him.

He wrote: AJEKUN IYA NIO JE,ATI YAHAYA!!ATI ONOJA!!
Yahaya Bello carrying money round newspaper houses to give him front page tomorrow that Dino Melaye recall process begins. I laugh in pigin English. A man as daft as Yahaya Bello who do not know about transferring voters card from Abuja to Kogi or Edward Onoja who will soon be on his way to Prison want to recall the best Senator of the year 2016. Senator with the highest number of motions and bills. In Fact make I laugh in Chinese. Hahahahahahuhuhuhuhubkakakakawuwuwu. Olodo! I have told our people to go and collect the money after all na awa money. Governor that can't pay salary but can sponsor rubbish. I alarmed us 2 days ago that this will happen. Just make sure you spell my name correctly on the INEC form. Wasters in powers. Again I will continue to speak the truth till Kogi is liberated. My people no shaking at all. -Dino Melaye

This comes barely a day after he dragged the Kogi state governor before the Federal High Court in Lokoja over non-conduct of local government election.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/senator-dino-melaye-blasts-governor.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
According to kemi finance minister , bello is still THINKING grin

I am proud dino melaye is a member of this great senate, God keep him alive for us(youths)

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Nogodye(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
This Dino self, he sabi make jest of someone oo...Kogi is the worst under-developed state in this country but their leaders are busy flaunting their ferrari all around instead of finding a solution to the problem...Same on people like Dino.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by jessejunior(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
AJEKUN IYA NIO JE, DINO MELAYE
Senator daht can't behave like a matured man

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by dessz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
our Harvard graduate ...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by softwerk(f): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Maybe it's because you're stealing his allocation from source at the 'hallowed' chambers angry sad

Not a single Federal Constituency Project from Dino Melaye to support his State Governor after the poor 'boy' inherited months of unpaid salaries from Capt Wada his predecessor cry

Black pot calling a piece of charcoal black cry

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Mjshexy(f): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dino wants to remove the governor and the governor wants to recall Dino, who is doing who. The state is in a big mess under Yahaya Bello, maybe it's time for a female governor cool

21 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Ajasco222: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Arian11(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
oga melaye ....untouchable senator?

3 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by emazy10(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
v
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by IgboAmakaa(f): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

this country sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by emazy10(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by maberry(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
clown senator
See finishing grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by bumi10(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
I can't stop laughing ooo

Dino Won kill person.

In another News, Femi Fani-Kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria - Give Me Oduduwa or I Die

Read here @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/femi-fani-kayode-calls-for.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by aolawale025: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's about time. Someone should take yahaya Bello up on this salary issue. He has collected Paris club refund twice. In addition to bail out funds and monthly allocations. Yet some workers haven't been paid for 15 months. We need to rally around Dino. He has a good cause

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by auntysimbiat(f): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017

7 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by iamdynamite(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
the battle line is drawn..so who wins?

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by opalu: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please don't get migraine over this matter. The Senator will soon settle his differences with his Governor.

KOGI STATE is the most blessed state by God Most High, Don't let the negative media reports to make you think otherwise.

1. First Capital of Nigeria = Kogi
2. State that is a neighbour to 10 states and Abuja =Kogi
3. State with more than 25 global natural resources = Kogi
4. State that was created from 2 former states= Kogi
5. State with the largest Steel manufacturer = Kogi
6. State with the largest Cement manufacturer = Kogi
7. State with the highest number of Professors= Kogi
8. State where 2 biggest rivers in Nigeria meet= Kogi
9. State where impossibilities become possible=Kogi
10. State with the largest Cashew potential= Kogi
11. State with the largest fishing potential =Kogi
12. Too many for me to count!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by emmasege: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
aolawale025:
It's about time. Someone should take yahaya Bello up on this salary issue. He has collected Paris club refund twice. In addition to bail out funds and monthly allocations. Yet some workers haven't been paid for 15 months. We need to rally around Dino. He has a good cause
Not forgetting Areonigbese of Osun also. Osun State comes second after Kogi in salary debts. I guess the progrethieves have lived up to their expectation by looting the bailouts.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by dejavubobo1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
shame we dont understand democracy in Nigeria.. Everyone should understand his/her station & wat other component stands for. Dino should be cautioned. coz this an act of trespassing & also compromising his office.

3 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by SimSify(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
A man that cant spell Launch...remove the spike in your eyes first sir

8 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by hezy4real01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
See leaders!!! Both Dino and Bello na mumu them be, tell me which of them is better!

3 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by SalamRushdie: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hate him or love love him Senator Dino Melaye is actually the most vibrant National Assembly member of the present school of Legislooters or legislators

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Edopesin: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ye! Fipa Leleyi

savage

olodo
chai

3 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by PStacks(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ajasco222:
The Senator representing Kogi West senatorial district, Dino Melaye has lampooned Governor Yahaya Bello over an alleged plot to recall him.

He wrote: AJEKUN IYA NIO JE,ATI YAHAYA!!ATI ONOJA!!
Yahaya Bello carrying money round newspaper houses to give him front page tomorrow that Dino Melaye recall process begins. I laugh in pigin English. A man as daft as Yahaya Bello who do not know about transferring voters card from Abuja to Kogi or Edward Onoja who will soon be on his way to Prison want to recall the best Senator of the year 2016. Senator with the highest number of motions and bills. In Fact make I laugh in Chinese. Hahahahahahuhuhuhuhubkakakakawuwuwu. Olodo! I have told our people to go and collect the money after all na awa money. Governor that can't pay salary but can sponsor rubbish. I alarmed us 2 days ago that this will happen. Just make sure you spell my name correctly on the INEC form. Wasters in powers. Again I will continue to speak the truth till Kogi is liberated. My people no shaking at all. -Dino Melaye

This comes barely a day after he dragged the Kogi state governor before the Federal High Court in Lokoja over non-conduct of local government election.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/senator-dino-melaye-blasts-governor.html

Kogi state is cursed with clowns and morons and buffons of the highest order.

Dino is just a rascal

8 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by lampard01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by bitcoinvin(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
According to kemi finance minister , bello is still THINKING grin

I am proud dino melaye is a member of this great senate, God keep him alive for us(youths)

that woman eeee..i think we are out of Recession.
Coming to yaya Mouth Gig,he is the most useless Gvn in the history of Nigeria!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by martineverest(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
two idiats

where are those clammouring for youths in governace?

2 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by obajoey(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
ajekun iya

2 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by ekems2017(f): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dino this is the same man you stood on the day of inauguration and praised. Oh how time flies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by adewuyiade: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re open Lautech APC government

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by toyinjimoh(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dino and bello season 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC / Why I Hate White Garment Churches – Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.