Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! (935 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
my good people nairaland efcc here

No be small thing my people buhari dey put him own efcc for prison angry

i do competion for big ass girls for nairaland una remember na vaseline crew sponsor am!

along the way while the show was going on people were cuummming and some were buying vaseline

sinaj just appear dey vex with the organisers say we dey praise big yansh wen go strong!

i vex but show must go on so i no answer am, she continue to they disturb the show, i no be adekunle gold but i get photoshop so i do small

magic give am yansh, na so she go report me!

sinaj sinaj sinaj where ever you go or hide am coming after you angry angry go and ask dasuki
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
undecidedlipsrsealed
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by harrysjones(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Does sinaj even have yansh

Remains to be seen undecided

1 Like

Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecidedlipsrsealed

abeg i dey vex this morning, all these lepa girls no block my view
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2016
lipsrsealed eyaaaa, biko no vex, vexing isnor good 4 the body
NairalandEFCC1:

abeg i dey vex this morning, all these lepa girls no block my view
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol....me na DSS no worry we will track her down
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Daniel2289(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Sinaj is behind u. Look no further.
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2016
rawswag:
Lol....me na DSS no worry we will track her down
tuale baba we inter agencies have to work together! how far that 20mil $ when una carry for madueke house wink
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by ikbnice(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Nowadays, girls intelligence can be measured by how big her ass is. The bigger the ass, the smaller the brain. Sinaj can't have a big ass.
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2016
ikbnice:
Nowadays, girls intelligence can be measured by how big her ass is. The bigger the ass, the smaller the brain. Sinaj can't have a big ass.

that one na lie! we had this kind case some months back at the supreme court and it was given in favour of big yansh! besides if you dey reason the babe thats not how you go about it! now leave here before i track you and arrest una cause no how some for your family chop yam lipsrsealed
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

tuale baba we inter agencies have to work together! how far that 20mil $ when una carry for madueke house wink
shhhh.....dat one is confidential
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
rawswag:
shhhh.....dat one is confidential
na so!
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by ikbnice(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

that one na lie! we had this kind case some months back at the supreme court and it was given in favour of big yansh! besides if you dey reason the babe thats not how you go about it! now leave here before i track you and arrest una cause no how some for your family chop yam lipsrsealed
who you wan intimidate. See your mouth like big yansh.
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2016
ikbnice:
who you wan intimidate. See your mouth like big yansh.
so you like big yansh too tuale for my man grin
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Daniel2289:
Sinaj is behind u. Look no further.

i here say she don reach seme, she can run but she can't hide
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by harrysjones(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2016
he be like say she don reach china... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
he be like say she don reach china... tongue tongue tongue tongue
won't be surprised but i go import am come back
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2016
A thread to access sinaaj's ass Wtf
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Daniel2289(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Whoever See Sinaj Tell Her To Run! by Daniel2289(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

i here say she don reach seme, she can run but she can't hide
I know u can track her down cos u are d EFCC. gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Things You Should Not Do To Your Girlfriend. / U Guys Should Free Us Abeg. / Mr & Miss Nairaland! How About Mr & Miss Moderator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.